Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was mogged at a store today and didnt feel anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Normally when I am mogged I think about it all day and consider it a painful experience, but I didn't feel anything when mogged, I just acted as if I wasn't being mogged and the tallfag looked nervous and confused. He must of been like "How dare this mortal not feel intimidated by my presence". Is this a sign I am one step closer to becoming the perfect being?

the tallfag looked nervous and confused
Chads co

Dont see it like the first two posters at all OP, congratulate you, you managed to zero sum and get out of the rat race. See healthy stoicism as absolutely the way to become the perfect being, also the reaction of all the assholes playing their roles when someone nopes just right out of it and doesnt play along is one of the best feelings ever, always love it when I witness it.

He must of been like "How dare this mortal not feel intimidated by my presence".

Hah, thats the spirit boyo, dont let them get to you, life´s a laugh and death´s a joke, it´s true, must always face the curtain with a bow.

proud of you op

Not caring is the solution. I have accepted I am worthless and ugly in the eyes of women. Now I just have to move on. Reality won't change for my desires. I have to accept things as they are.

Very good, OP. You're internalizing and accepting the blackpill.

Not caring is the solution. I have accepted I am worthless and ugly in the eyes of women. Now I just have to move on. Reality won't change for my desires. I have to accept things as they are.
This. #MeToo