Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to kill myself after seeing this

Extremely BRUTAL. He looks like a LTN.

Over for blackcels

Is the JBBpill too hard to swallow for you?

Extremely BRUTAL. He looks like a LTN.
i can brutally mog that nigger, but he can pull that white bitch and pound her pussy anyways and i can't, just what the fuck i'm doing wrong? seriously?

Isn't it enough that I'm rotting alone in my room and I have to come across with that shit on the internet to make me feel worse? holy fuck just someone please kill me already

Black men are mice for white girls. They just play with them in social experiments then hit 30 and marry a white dude.

This it’s nothing real just for the internet to virtue signal
please someone tell me that he is her friend and it's all just a social experiment for virtue signaling and nothing more

someone save me from this jealousy i'm already rotting alone in my room and this is something beyond brutal for me, i can't cope with this shit anymore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She's an ugly white girl using makeup to cover. Ugly white girls love niggers.
I would kill just to have a whore like that in my bed

the fate that a deathnic has to go through, i can't take it anymore :feelsrope:

she's virtue signaling for views please don't be fooled

also the dude is over 6ft
And? i'm 6'2 and women are disgusted by my presence, and before some cuck comes to say "duuhhr you are a fakecel" explain to me WHY THE FUCK i tried to date many women and i got rejected 100% of the times and now i'm rotting in my room while wasting my time in this forum

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE, this fat black guy mogs me in relationship and i tried EVERYTHING, i literally ultra gymmaxed to the point of having world class level strength on powerlifting and i also tried to look better in a lot of ways and this dude fucks a young white blue eyed bitch while doing NOTHING for his appareance

Last edited:
And? i'm 6'2 and women are disgusted by my presence, and before some cuck comes to say "duuhhr you are a fuckcel" explain to me WHY THE FUCK i tried to date many women and i got rejected 100% of the times and now i'm rotting in my room while wasting my time in this forum

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE, this fat black guy mogs me in relationship and i tried EVERYTHING, i literally ultra gymmaxed to the point of having world class level strength on powerlifting and i also tried to look better in a lot of ways and this dude fucks a young white blue eyed bitch while doing NOTHING for his appareance
what race are you and are u aesthetic

Your main problem is caring what a stupid whore on tiktok thinks

Also she looks ugly asf

This is a cucked post ngl
try to understand me
i would be the happiest in the world with a girl like that and seeing this fat nigga having her while i tried everything in my fucking life to have some decent looking chick and failing horribly, it's just frustrating

what race are you and are u aesthetic
i'm a kinda mutted white, i have white looking skull and also i'm pale white, but i have black eyes and black hair

Wym fat nigga?

A fat nigga is dating her Im confused
that's the point, this ugly obese nigger is her bf and i'm taller and stronger than him and also white and i don't have shit

fuck my existence

please someone tell me that he is her friend and it's all just a social experiment for virtue signaling and nothing more

someone save me from this jealousy i'm already rotting alone in my room and this is something beyond brutal for me, i can't cope with this shit anymore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Damn brocel, looks like those niggers are taking all the white foids, perhaps Dylann Roof cleaned house a bit.

Damn brocel, looks like those niggers are taking all the white foids, perhaps Dylann Roof cleaned house a bit.
this is a cruel world fellow brocel :cryfeels: all the bitches are jumping on retarded normie dick
being turbo autistic is so brutal

this is a cruel world fellow brocel :cryfeels: all the bitches are jumping on retarded normie dick
being turbo autistic is so brutal
Kek. Keep your head up, I am rooting for Argentina to win the World Cup - they are one of the only World Cup winning teams left in FIFA that has never had a nigger on their squad.

Kek. Keep your head up, I am rooting for Argentina to win the World Cup - they are one of the only World Cup winning teams left in FIFA that has never had a nigger on their squad.
Yeah, i'm also coping a little bit with the world cup, i hope we win so my moral goes up