Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be hugged by somebody I love

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I used to see people at school hugging all the time even if they weren't couples they'd still hug as a common greeting. I wish I could be loved or liked by my peers. I'd especially wanna hug my oneitis (yes yes I know you guys hate that word) because I like her alot I'm obsessed with her, I imagine her body is soft and squishy and her hair smells nice :ahegao: :ahegao:

Can I fuck her from the back as she hugs you?

I've never gotten why oneitiscels aren't banned for their incessant obsession with worshipping and putting on a pedestal their magical "oneitis", also quite accurately simply a foid they're attracted to and have proceeded to project positive traits onto for absolutely no reason, due to the halo effect, ironically part of the reason why so many subhumans are mistreated; quite cucked... :feelsUgh:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

I've never gotten why oneitiscels aren't banned for their incessant obsession with worshipping and putting on a pedestal their magical "oneitis", also quite accurately simply a foid they're attracted to and have proceeded to project positive traits onto for absolutely no reason, due to the halo effect, ironically part of the reason why so many subhumans are mistreated; quite cucked... :feelsUgh:
You're right, but I just really want to hug her

I used to see people at school hugging all the time even if they weren't couples they'd still hug as a common greeting
same thing happens all the time in my school
i dont know why they do this
i cant understand normalfags

fck hookers asap, you need to forget about hugs and all that gay shit and just fck pussy

I'd especially wanna hug my oneitis (yes yes I know you guys hate that word) because I like her alot I'm obsessed with her, I imagine her body is soft and squishy and her hair smells nice :ahegao: :ahegao:

Bet she has a nice tight pussy too.

I used to see people at school hugging all the time even if they weren't couples they'd still hug as a common greeting. I wish I could be loved or liked by my peers. I'd especially wanna hug my oneitis (yes yes I know you guys hate that word) because I like her alot I'm obsessed with her, I imagine her body is soft and squishy and her hair smells nice :ahegao: :ahegao:
Soy

Fuck man. I’m in the same boat. Except I’m 26 and a classic truecel. It’s devastating. I’m in jail, for life, and I wanna die bc I’m not free. My life is a punishment.

how do you write like that ?
it's pleasing to read your posts, you have a unique style.