Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a cute curry wife. I WANT HER NOWW!!!! RREEEEEEEEE!!!

I will be like the ghetto jewish police, I will wear a slav armband and execute all my fellow slavs then have them kill me last with a smile on my face job done no more slavs on this earth

kill slavs before we nuke all of you it will happen I promise slavs are fucking retarded warmaxxers they dont understand concept like mutual annhilation if the slav is too pissed he will kill everybody and himself because they are retarded warmaxxers warmaxx is all we have ever done 24/7 for centuries.

I will be like the ghetto jewish police, I will wear a slav armband and execute all my fellow slavs then have them kill me last with a smile on my face job done no more slavs on this earth

kill slavs before we nuke all of you it will happen I promise slavs are fucking retarded warmaxxers they dont understand concept like mutual annhilation if the slav is too pissed he will kill everybody and himself because they are retarded warmaxxers warmaxx is all we have ever done 24/7 for centuries.
Do that to us curries too boyo

Fuck off Slavs are the most powerful and beautiful whites. Slavic Russia defeated Aryan Germany.
JFL

Germany would wipe the floor with slavs.

They annihilated Polish slavs in less than two weeks and the other slavs were so fucking retarded they even helped them kill the Polish slavs JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: Then the germans conquered pretty much every slav nation with ease. They also destroyed russian slavs easily too until retarded westernmaxxers instead of helping them put an end to the slav vermin backstabbed germans and gave shittons of supplies to USSR slavs to fight and fought in other fronts.

And what happened after?

Fucking retarded USSR slavs started warmaxxing all around the world supplying arms everywhere and fighting everywhere everything today is caused by the slav warmaxxing amibitions they just cant sit still they need to warmaxx 24/7 look at Ukraine again fucking slavs warmaxxing.

I fucking hate being a slav.

If I didnt leave my slav country when I was 10 I would be a warmaxxer in a donbas trench right now like my school friends many of them already died :lul::lul::lul:

I see them post memorials on facebook for my school friends

retarded warmaxxers JFL imagine going to war for putin he sends cels to die retarded warmaxxers have warmaxx in their DNA and Blood. Fucking slav warmaxxers. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I need a curry foid to cuddle with NOW! I want to kiss her, cuddle with her, caress her soft skin, and lay in bed with her. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I have an Indian girl fetish myself as a white boy from the West Indian girls look like white girls dipped in chocolate or caramel at least the stacys do.

I see them post memorials on facebook for my school friends

retarded warmaxxers JFL imagine going to war for putin he sends cels to die retarded warmaxxers have warmaxx in their DNA and Blood. Fucking slav warmaxxers. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bro, I don't understand why you are self hating your own race so much. Russian and Polish woman look more feminine than Western woman by a lot

Bro, I don't understand why you are self hating your own race so much. Russian and Polish woman look more feminine than Western woman by a lot
BUT I AM NOT A WOMAN SLAV MEN HAVE SHIT GENETICS :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee:

WHAT HAS MY SLAV GENETIC GIVEN ME ??

I CAN;'T EVEN GET BLUE EYES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The only thing I am glad for is my white skin. That is my only good quality that I am grateful for being a slav. I have very white skin.

I need a curry foid to cuddle with NOW! I want to kiss her, cuddle with her, caress her soft skin, and lay in bed with her. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
u dumb nigger u arents allowed curry whores

Wereq thread not lusting over white women? Do you have a fever wereqmang?

Most curry women do not like this making breakfast lol, they are probably wearing nighties
No, Bhramin woman can only cook after they bathe. So this used be trad Bhramin woman's routine. Today all the "Bhramin" foids are whoring out.

just don't wanna be a virgin anymore, it blocks my life development.
i think this are irreversible changes, we were supposed to have sexual experience with females at a young age to develop properly, we lacked that and turned out to be underdeveloped.

1st one looks cute ah.
I would never have someone like her man shiiit:fuk:
Average Tamil Nadu Village Girl. JBW could work. @brazi thoughts?

i think this are irreversible changes, we were supposed to have sexual experience with females at a young age to develop properly, we lacked that and turned out to be underdeveloped.
I will fuck a young 20 year old thai hookers and it will restore me.

They don't like me back.

I will ((((make sure)))))) You will never experiencing a vagina

Calm down kike. You don't have to do anything. God already ensured that I'm destined to die a virgin.

Calm down kike. You don't have to do anything. God already ensured that I'm destined to die a virgin.
Join a high profile rape gang mango i heard its booming now in indiago

and she needs handsome arab chad, sorry ganesh:feelsjuice:

Top 20% Curry whores mogg top 1% niggeresses. Keep coping
I'm at work rn and holy fuck i just talked to this light skinned pajeeta and she had yelllowish-brown eyes. Fuuuuck she was amazing. If only all pajeetas looked like her.

It really is insane how much of a beauty boost colored eyes give you. Unreal how mesmerized I was by her yellowish-brown eyes

I'm at work rn and holy fuck i just talked to this light skinned pajeeta and she had yelllowish-brown eyes. Fuuuuck she was amazing. If only all pajeetas looked like her.

It really is insane how much of a beauty boost colored eyes give you. Unreal how mesmerized I was by her yellowish-brown eyes
She probably from northern part like Punjab since aryan chads only mixed with them. In southern side no one invaded that much except some Arab traders or settlers mixed in kerela.

She probably from northern part like Punjab since aryan chads only mixed with them.
maybe, but my point was that merely having those yellow eyes increased her beauty IMMENSELY. I have seen many light skinned indian women here, she would be no different from the rest without her yellow eyes. It's just another proof of the sheer blessing white genes are. A truly miraculous bloodline

Her eye color kinda looked like this

Pai8c3firv371

In southern side no one invaded that much except some Arab traders or settlers mixed in kerela.
No, I have seen pics online of dark skinned indians with colored eyes. Even a few months back I saw a black indian with green eyes. Many do exist
Bf6fbb8f ef35 4c23 806f 118d3e5acfa3

I really like curry women. I like their facial features
Arabs historically fetishized indian woman because they tend to have more child like and feminine faces and smaller noses compared to Arab women, who tend to have more masculine jaws and bigger noses

How a comedian gets by on a day job

don't mind the color
Im white so a part of me kind of likes the contrast my skin has with brown or black women. Problem is i dont want brown kids. Its probably possible for me to have white kids even if i marry a brown woman, but less likely, since my dad is brown and my mom is white and 5/7 of my siblings are white, other 2 are brown
and I like the traditional dress.
sarees are beyooooond sexy. The only good thing to come from indian culture
Screenshot 20240222 171735 Instagram
Screenshot 20240222 171811 Instagram
Screenshot 20240222 164830 Instagram

My favorite thing is their accent, it's very endearing. ITT: men of good taste
I agree, but accents are always cute on women. It's men who suffer from having ethnic accents. Only arab accent I think is good on men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back