Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My gym oneitis didn't even look at me once on her own. Fuck my life is beyond pointless. I will forever be a ghost. My efforts are meaningless.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I don't know why I grind in the gym putting my body on the line, taking risks with my lifts. Its all meaningless. I will only be a ghost and nothing more. The emptiness, stagnation, and pain of my life will never leave me. NEVER! You have to be born with luck on your side. You have to have god's blessings (or nature's blessings if you're atheist like me). If you don't have the mandate of nature, you will NEVER EVER succeed in ANYTHING! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Pancakecel will be here very soon

How do you lift with acid reflux, I did only push ups and I get insane acid reflux

Lil nigger is worried about some poowhore not liking him back, not the fact that most of the world have the intent to kill him.

I don't know why I grind in the gym putting my body on the line, taking risks with my lifts. Its all meaningless. I will only be a ghost and nothing more. The emptiness, stagnation, and pain of my life will never leave me. NEVER! You have to be born with luck on your side. You have to have god's blessings (or nature's blessings if you're atheist like me). If you don't have the mandate of nature, you will NEVER EVER succeed in ANYTHING! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal speech dawg its over

How do you lift with acid reflux, I did only push ups and I get insane acid reflux
I got a couple of non-surgical procedures which limit my reflux (stretta and ARMA). The second procedure (ARMA) wasn't done properly, otherwise I would've gotten better results. I still get reflux on my right side of the throat. I think surgery is inevitable. I'm thinking of getting just hiatal hernia repair (cruroplasty/hiatoplasty) without nissen/toupet wrapping of the stomach around my esophagus.

I got a couple of non-surgical procedures which limit my reflux (stretta and ARMA). The second procedure (ARMA) wasn't done properly, otherwise I would've gotten better results. I still get reflux on my right side of the throat. I think surgery is inevitable. I'm thinking of getting just hiatal hernia repair (cruroplasty/hiatoplasty) without nissen/toupet wrapping of the stomach around my esophagus.
:shock: that's a lot of medical terms man, hope everything goes well

Brutal speech dawg its over
Its really true. Everything is pointless if you're not good looking, strong, mentally stable, extraverted, and intelligent. You have to be the whole package, otherwise you should get ready for a life of endless grind, perseverance, and loneliness without rewards.

She's getting ran through by Chad sorry to be the one to tell you broski

Its really true. Everything is pointless if you're not good looking, strong, mentally stable, extraverted, and intelligent. You have to be the whole package, otherwise you should get ready for a life of endless grind, perseverance, and loneliness without rewards.
Gymcel waste of time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back