Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a cute curry wife. I WANT HER NOWW!!!! RREEEEEEEEE!!!

Average Tamil Nadu Village Girl. JBW could work. @brazi thoughts?
definitely not bad and nice. not because of skin color tho. i have brutally underestimated drav foids for a long time. but i think it might be fetish now

I WANT A BEAUTIFUL SUBMISSIVE CURRY WIFE, TOO

Unfortunately, they are chad only :feelsbadman:

definitely not bad and nice. not because of skin color tho. i have brutally underestimated drav foids for a long time. but i think it might be fetish now
Have some dravidian stacies
Screenshot 20240223 230703 Instagram
Screenshot 20240223 224142 Instagram
Screenshot 20240223 215725 Instagram
Screenshot 20240218 204940 Instagram

sarees are beyooooond sexy. The only good thing to come from indian culture
Pre Mugals and British woman used to wear them without blouses :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . In some parts of India they used to not cover their tops at all.

Fucking Pommies arrived and put their Christian Morality on us.

Pre Mugals and British woman used to wear them without blouses :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . In some parts of India they used to not cover their tops at all.

Fucking Pommies arrived and put their Christian Morality on us.
Nah that was low caste indian women who were forced to dress that way upper castes coveted their boobs

Nah that was low caste indian women who were forced to dress that way upper castes coveted their boobs
Fuck off reading pommy christian missionary propaganda. It's always a Marxist or Christian telling you that right? Our temples sculptures clearly show "higher" caste woman without covering their top.

Covering your breasts is not Indian tradition at all, it is alien to our civilization

Watch this if you genuinely want to learn about this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guuFX4066zY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPcDiepdFNU

Covering your breasts was considered seductive infact

Yeah, Dravidian foids are seriously underrated. All the media and movies is filled with Norther whores who look like shit in front our superior Dravidian woman.

All the tamil foids' voices when they speak in tamil so beautiful and smoothing :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . How is market in Tamil Nadu? All all the foids hypergamous whores there too

Yeah, Dravidian foids are seriously underrated. All the media and movies is filled with Norther whores who look like shit in front our superior Dravidian woman.

All the tamil foids' voices when they speak in tamil so beautiful and smoothing :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . How is market in Tamil Nadu? All all the foids hypergamous whores there too
they are the most super secretive in the whole planet. i want to make their heads kiss my hammer (in minecraft) for being so uncivilizable subhuman beings. i can't find out what they want or what they think.

Covering your breasts was considered seductive infact
OK lol

Dravidians tend to have Ethiopian looking features but they also have straight hair. It's the only way to get access to a black skinned woman with straight hair naturally

i can't find out what they want or what they think.
All the foids can't bro not just Tamil foids.

I used to not understand what the Tamil Pride is all about until I heard foids talking in Tamil :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . Tamil is such a beautiful language especially when spoken by foids.

But Tamils hate Bhramins right? I am a Bhramin, so I think it's impossible to ascend with a Tamil whore.....

All the foids can't bro not just Tamil foids.

I used to not understand what the Tamil Pride is all about until I heard foids talking in Tamil :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . Tamil is such a beautiful language especially when spoken by foids.

But Tamils hate Bhramins right? I am a Bhramin, so I think it's impossible to ascend with a Tamil whore.....
you can get a hot foid from a lower socio economic level if you are okay, someone without male relatives who is not a caste retard. once such a foid was too sweet to me on the internet becasue of the difference in our socio economic status. she calculated the material benefits if we met and hooked up.

you can get a hot foid from a lower socio economic level if you are okay, someone without male relatives who is not a caste retard. once such a foid was too sweet to me on the internet becasue of the difference in our socio economic status. she calculated the material benefits if we met and hooked up.
Bro, I don't understand why the FUCK you Tamils are so oppressed with caste, we all are humans in the end who cares about labels we give each other.

Tamil Nadu has lowest inter caste marriages in India

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/16d2aq7/intercaste_marriage_by_state

once such a foid was too sweet to me on the internet becasue of the difference in our socio economic status. she calculated the material benefits if we met and hooked up.
Oh, so Tamil foids are castist and calculative too... Why the fuck are the most beautiful woman always the bitchiest?

Bro, I don't understand why the FUCK you Tamils are so oppressed with caste, we all are humans in the end who cares about labels we give each other.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/16d2aq7/intercaste_marriage_by_state

Oh, so Tamil foids are castist and calculative too... Why the fuck are the most beautiful woman always the bitchiest?

the caste thing is just a mainstream behavior. they are just jealous about being the ugliest ethnicity. so they want to use the caste card and pollute hot genes of the remaining indians. this is just a loser mainstreamer behavior. trying to use retarded logic to pull down others due to jealousy.

she was based than most foids and advised me to go to gym and not have insecurity too. she was in a well paid job too.

she was based than most foids and advised me to go to gym and not have insecurity too. she was in a well paid job too.
If a foid is nice to you when rejecting it means she wants to keep you in orbit and use you as a jester and a ego boost. Stay away from these type of foids.

If a foid is nice to you when rejecting it means she wants to keep you in orbit and use you as a jester and a ego boost. Stay away from these type of foids.
nah once she was ready to meet for sex (never showed my pic, she was more like willing to do it bcoz i was too sad for not having it )then i showed too much emotional instability and she aborted.

nah once she was ready to meet for sex (never showed my pic, she was more like willing to do it bcoz i was too sad for not having it )then i showed too much emotional instability and she aborted.
ok

Good luck finding a smelly curry hole to stick your dick into

I can dig one for you and pour all the smelly rancid curry inside it mixed with period rot juice

I need a curry foid to cuddle with NOW! I want to kiss her, cuddle with her, caress her soft skin, and lay in bed with her. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Death to all race traitors!

no curry for ur face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back