Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I´ve always been a piratecel

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
On the sense i have never paid a lot for anything i like, the only game i have ever pre-ordered was gta 5 when it came out.

I want to play games? i just look up fitgirl´s repacks and download them through cracked torrent
Spotify? fuck that, i just convert music videos from youtube into mp3s and organize them on a playlist
I want a new pair of sneakers? I just get the fake ones off facebook marketplace
Movies? I just download them on an external 1 TB HDD instead of wasting my time at the cinema

I pirate movies & TV shows & buy video games online. Books are the only form of physical media I still buy.

you should pirate books as well, paying 20€ for some shit book is cucked
True, Ronald mcdonald is my childhood tbh. I always eat chicken in Mcd when I was a kid.

Suck that McDonald have gone to shit now

@Piratecel thots?

I want a new pair of sneakers? I just get the fake ones off facebook marketplace
I agree on pirating digital media but unless you live in a shithole you should 100% splurge on your outfit. Just get like 3 durable clothes and shoes and you are set for life.

you can skip the watch part btw

Duluth trading also has a lifetime guarantee and they make workwear like red plaid and boots

I'm even to retarded to figure out how to pirate, damn........

Some games are not piratable that's why i'm buying them from key seller websites, denuvo titles are easily bypassed thanks to the Moxel guy for just $1. Movies i no longer watch them since they are so woke, tv series i rarely watch them, music it's spotify or yt or i will download them through rutracker, books = annas-archive.org now i'm reading one book about reptilians that are among us and it's getting more and more likely that's it's true with last pushes to depopulate, poison and control us.

I'm even to retarded to figure out how to pirate, damn........
its easy really

VIDYA
> download mullad vpn (5 dollars but its incredibly worth it)
> download qbtorrent
> Go to fit girl repacks or rutracker and find the vidya you want
> install the online patches and enjoy

MUSIC
>download stacher from github
>go to youtube and search the song you want
> download in stacher

MOVIES
> go to yify torrents and search for the movie you want and hit "download torrent"
> boot up qbtorrent (make sure you got the vpn on m8)
> double click on the downloaded file and enjoy

MAY MAY AND MANGO
> boot up vpn and qbtorrent
> go to nyaa.si
> find may may you want
> click "download torrent"
> double click downloaded file
> enjoy

its easy really

VIDYA
> download mullad vpn (5 dollars but its incredibly worth it)
> download qbtorrent
> Go to fit girl repacks or rutracker and find the vidya you want
> install the online patches and enjoy

MUSIC
>download stacher from github
>go to youtube and search the song you want
> download in stacher

MOVIES
> go to yify torrents and search for the movie you want and hit "download torrent"
> boot up qbtorrent (make sure you got the vpn on m8)
> double click on the downloaded file and enjoy

MAY MAY AND MANGO
> boot up vpn and qbtorrent
> go to nyaa.si
> find may may you want
> click "download torrent"
> double click downloaded file
> enjoy
I see, now it's easy as fuck

I pirated like one game before a couple years ago and so I paranoid I'd download a virus so I never really downloaded anything after that. also I didn't really find any games interesting so I never bothered pirating anything after that

I pirated like one game before a couple years ago and so I paranoid I'd download a virus so I never really downloaded anything after that. also I didn't really find any games interesting so I never bothered pirating anything after that
just avoid 1337x those idiots are putting bitcoin miners into game torrents, i'm using now mostly rutracker but they may be slow with new releases but older games are updated pretty frequently https://gog-games.to is also pretty cool

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/15itrip/1337x_admins_allowing_bg3_torrent_with_bitcoin/