Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I usually punch and slap my face when I have bloat days

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Today is one of them and its just instinctive. Almost every time I see my face on a mirror and I see roundness I punch the areas I hate seeing the most. can'y help it. I hate following a strict diet, having visible abs and still having to fear "will today be a bloat day?"

Also its fucking INSANE and RAGE INDUCING the differnce that bloat can make from one day to another. Like gaining 15 kg.

Fuck this.

EDIT: fuck I just saw the roundness and lack of definition on some street reflective surface and without even realyzing it I slammed my hand hard onto my face. I hope no one saw it.

Last edited:
Same lol, I fucking look at my putrid bloated face in the mirror and get depressed and full of self-hatred that I start slapping my face.
Once even ripped my nail off in anger.

Last edited:
Today is one of them and its just instinctive. Almost every time I see my face on a mirror and I see roundness I punch the areas I hate seeing the most. can'y help it. I hate following a strict diet, having visible abs and still having to fear "will today be a bloat day?"

Also its fucking INSANE and RAGE INDUCING the differnce that bloat can make from one day to another. Like gaining 15 kg.

Fuck this.

EDIT: fuck I just saw the roundness and lack of definition on some street reflective surface and without even realyzing it I slammed my hand hard onto my face. I hope no one saw it.
You had sex why are you still so self hating?

Is that some kind of... episode?

Oh no. He's gone a week without sex.

Oh no. He's gone a week without sex.
giphy.gif

Stop slapping yourself and acting autistic in public

Go on an AI and have zero water retention.

Other side effects may or not be included.

Just hit the gym.

Your bloat will never go away, get used to it.

What bodyfat are you at ? You're face shouldn't become bloated overnight if you have maintained <9% bf , right?

What bodyfat are you at ? You're face shouldn't become bloated overnight if you have maintained <9% bf , right?

I think its about water retention now.

Have you tried keto/very low carb diets? Those eliminate all face bloat, however they also make your physique look flatter.

Holy shit when did Zyros come back?

Have you tried keto/very low carb diets? Those eliminate all face bloat, however they also make your physique look flatter.
its not about fat snymore I have visible abs. Its now about not knowing how to control water retention consistently without resorting to alcohol

its not about fat snymore I have visible abs. Its now about not knowing how to control water retention consistently without resorting to alcohol
That's what I meant, keto eliminates water retention.

Intermittent fasting. Eat only during the night. 20-24h fasting daily.

Don't worry, you look bad regardless

"Stop it get some help"

your lucky my face is so bloated it looks like a grape on a toothpick (my neck)

Fuck that's not healthy to punch and hit yourself my dude.

My face is shaped like a toe even with only 9% bodyfat. I also have a babyface with facial characteristics similar to that of a 10 year old (I'm 27). My face is so anti-masculine its just awful. Suicide is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back