Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I have asked for this foids number? [Story]

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
To preface this story is from 2 years ago during my wagiecuck days, I honestly wish I was on the forum back then since my life experience was far from being a normie and was dreadful I was very lonely at the time but I was so busy wagecucking I had time for nothing it was brutal, now I know better and I just neetbux because fuck this society.

I would always catch the train to and from work in to the city for a variety of reasons, other than the fact that I am a drivers licensecel, its cheaper, just sit and relax, bit of excercise walking from station to job etc.

One day when I get to the station for the train, it is delayed and no one knows whats going on, the platform is more crowded than usual due to delays.

I have nothing better to do so I am looking around at the people and everyone else looks similarly as confused, there was no station worker on the platform either but I did spot this hot girl.

She honestly looked like this but she was asian so you can imagine more chinky eyes, a bit of a flatter midface, asian skin tone but other than that looked the same.

But what was special about her, which prompted me to make this thread was that she was extremely short, an absolute foidlet as some would call it, she had to be like 4'9 or 4'8 like some of those foidlets you see posting on r/short

She was clearly way shorter than everyone on the platform so even at 5'5 I heightmogged her, but it was obvious she was not a kid since she was by herself and at this time it was only other people working like myself commuting and there were never any kids around and her face also looked mature but still young 20's

So in my head I was thinking that I have always really liked asian girls

Even back then before being a regular user I understood I was short but since even to this girl I would be pretty tall I though that would be helpful for me, she was also dressed modestly, not on her phone with no earbuds in, she was kind of looking around to understand why the train was so delayed. However she did have a slight RBF (resting bitch face) maybe she was annoyed about the delay and at the same time she looked like she did not want to be approached.

Here is the platform, we were only a few feet away from each other however the platform was fairly crowded and several people would have been witness to my approach.

In my head I did want to approach her because I have always wanted a girlfriend, I wanted to do some @uo89997 maxxing :feelshaha: and randomly meet a nice girl in public but what was also on my mind was.

"I have no friends"

"I have no hobbies outside of my computer"

"I spend most of my time working"

"I have no drivers license"

"I have never been on a date before in the first place"

And idk bros I didnt even try to speak to her because of the whole situation but she was genuinely very attractive and short enough to find my height ok but probably just AWALT and she wants a 6 ft chad anyway:feelsbadman:

But looking back I am thinking it was bad of me not to or fakecel to not try because

One of my biggest or my very biggest cause of my inceldom is my height, however this foidlet being 4'9 I hoped that would eliminate that for me but probably just AWALT anyway

And secondly she was asian and they love whitu cocku and I pass for white well enough I think

So I feel like it could have been an opportunity to JBWmaxx

Idk

Over when you are thinking of random girls you didnt even speak to years ago and saw for 5 minutes

@Mecoja @BlackCel_from_ZA

Why not a drivers lisence though?

Nigga if you had nothing to lose then you should have done it. Hard truth for normies and normlets is that you actually have to speak to foids to get pussy only chad can just exist and foids will approach. Don't be gay like ER and expect foids to approach non chad. Mentalcel and volcel if people do this. if you're non NT then I can kind of understand but then again you can just drugmaxx (not alcohol) if you really want to lower inhibition so you can eventually find pussy

@Mecoja @BlackCel_from_ZA
I had the same experience a year ago. Like you I started playing scenarios in my head and opportunity passed. 99.9 % it wouldnt work but makes you wonder? Girls suited for our height are so rare that i think we did make a huge mistake by not approaching even if it wouldnt work.

Why not a drivers lisence though?
Idk that is a good question, I guess it is just a side effect of my inceldom

I actually got my learning permit very fast, literally the day I could get it I went and got it, even the people at the driving place were amazed at my high score and how fast I did it.

However my parents did not always have time to give me lessons, and when they did my mother would teach me.

I had a fear of the road, this was due to my coddled upbringing, I was still being showered by my father at 13 and could not shower myself.

My mother would freak out over small miniscule mistakes that are acceptable as a learner and definitely would not have gotten us killed lol, and I had general anxiety at the time that someone I knew from school would see me and people would make fun of me at school.

So I did not want to go driving with my mother, my dad was much less available and even when he was I was scared I would get spotted by someone I knew driving and stuff.

I dropped out of school and it only increased my anxiety of being spotted in public due to school bullying, I also just sat in my room so I had no reason to get a drivers license, and I still really dont however I want to get it now to just get out of my room as my life is very boring.

Time goes on years and years, all my old high school peers probably have full licenses now while I still dont even have my license, so obviously that paranoia I have of being seen is still there but worse in a way because now it is way embarassing if they find out I do not have my license.

I also do not have very high confidence in my parking abilities.

However I have finally booked my test which is in a fortnight, I honestly may need to self ban from here for a bit as a measure to force myself to pass it since I just need to get it at this point however I still am not confident I will pass and the instructor will probably find a way to fail me and waste the 100 dollars of my neetbux I used booking the test

Nigga if you had nothing to lose then you should have done it. Hard truth for normies and normlets is that you actually have to speak to foids to get pussy only chad can just exist and foids will approach. Don't be gay like ER and expect foids to approach non chad. Mentalcel and volcel if people do this. if you're non NT then I can kind of understand but then again you can just drugmaxx (not alcohol) if you really want to lower inhibition so you can eventually find pussy
I definitely get that no foid is approaching a manlet, ER definitely did think of himself as some supreme gentleman which was delusional. But yes in a way I had nothing to lose but in my mind I was blackpilled, how could I have a relationship with a girl with no social life, no hobbies, no license etc.

I guess being low inhib would have helped in this situation, this cold approach though, several people would have been standing there overhearing it, unlike your traditional cold approach people will kind of just walk by or whatever, they would have heard this from start to finish, they may have all seen me get brutally rejected.
I had the same experience a year ago. Like you I started playing scenarios in my head and opportunity passed. 99.9 % it wouldnt work but makes you wonder? Girls suited for our height are so rare that i think we did make a huge mistake by not approaching even if it wouldnt work.
Oh you saw a foidlet too?

Yes at our height they are very rare so it feels like a missed opportunity, on the surface she looked perfect for me and on top of that its like the stars aligned giving me a perfect excuse to talk to her too! My idea was to ask her something about the train delay and if she knew what was going on and take it from there

they would have heard this from start to finish, they may have all seen me get brutally rejected.
U made the right choice then imo I wouldn't want to have 10 niggas watching an approach that would probably fail but then again these same niggas probably wouldn't have the guts to do shit like that

I definitely get that no foid is approaching a manlet, ER definitely did think of himself as some supreme gentleman which was delusional. But yes in a way I had nothing to lose but in my mind I was blackpilled, how could I have a relationship with a girl with no social life, no hobbies, no license etc.

I guess being low inhib would have helped in this situation, this cold approach though, several people would have been standing there overhearing it, unlike your traditional cold approach people will kind of just walk by or whatever, they would have heard this from start to finish, they may have all seen me get brutally rejected.

Oh you saw a foidlet too?

Yes at our height they are very rare so it feels like a missed opportunity, on the surface she looked perfect for me and on top of that its like the stars aligned giving me a perfect excuse to talk to her too! My idea was to ask her something about the train delay and if she knew what was going on and take it from there
Im also highinhibcel and dont know how to make small talk and start conversation. When i see a short petite girl, i suddenly doesnt feel threatened and i feel more confident and feel much more like a man. I also go crazey, i like short girls so much.

U made the right choice then imo I wouldn't want to have 10 niggas watching an approach that would probably fail but then again these same niggas probably wouldn't have the guts to do shit like that
Yeah in my defense this was definitely like veteran mode for a cold approach because despite the potential of running JBW and a decent opening excuse the whole thing was going to be watched by several people, for some reason most people were not busy with earphones in or looking at their phones.

They would not have the guts do it either.

But its cope when people say that they would not care or remember it.

I think these people would have remember my approach succesful or unsuccesful for a long time.

When they got on the train or got home maybe they would even tell their friends about it, since its unusual for you to witness a cold approach from start to finish

Im also highinhibcel and dont know how to make small talk and start conversation. When i see a short petite girl, i suddenly doesnt feel threatened and i feel more confident and feel much more like a man. I also go crazey, i like short girls so much.
I think I could have done alright in the way of small talk and stuff, I was more worried about issues which I listed above in the top post, I just dont see a way for a foid to organically build a relationship with me when I have a situation like that so it was a big deterrent to me approaching, honestly I feel like if I had some sort of intact life socially and in other ways I genuinely might have had said fuck the people on the platform and approached her, but it feels pointless with that in my life.

It is crazy how you do get more confidence for that rare time you are taller than people, I am taller than my dad by 2 inches and even that is nice, my mother and sister I beat them out by 5 and 6 inches and it feels great to be taller than them, so having that confidence boost with a really short girl is obviously great for guys like us but as you said it is really rare, most girls are my height, then some are taller and some are shorter.

She would've jumped under the coming train, you didn't miss out on anything brocel.

She would've jumped under the coming train, you didn't miss out on anything brocel.
He missed out on a spectacle if that’s the case.

The shorter the foid, the taller the Chad she wants.

The shorter the foid, the taller the Chad she wants.
True that, not even chads, any tallfag will do like 6'2 +. Women always chase what theyre not. Like how landwhales like chase gymaxxed fit guys.

You didnt miss anything. Short foids are the most heightist ones and cold approaching as sub8 isnt productive anyway

You didnt miss anything. Short foids are the most heightist ones and cold approaching as sub8 isnt productive anyway
Probably not, but at least there is a small chance of success, where I have zero chance of success is when she realises I have no drivers license, friends etc. and this stuff is all a by product of my inceldom

Probably not, but at least there is a small chance of success, where I have zero chance of success is when she realises I have no drivers license, friends etc. and this stuff is all a by product of my inceldom
In the worst case she will make a scene and humiliate you or even worse accuse you of rape. This is why i think that muh there is a small chance is cope

One of my biggest or my very biggest cause of my inceldom is my height, however this foidlet being 4'9 I hoped that would eliminate that for me but probably just AWALT anyway
Toilets don't want men who are taller than them, they want men who are taller than their friends boyfriends(idk if that makes sense). You have to literally be taller than 98% of the population. Ohh and it's was already over, if she didn't suck your cock immediately then she wasn't attracted to you, being 5`3 in south africa is nightmare fuel, so being 5`3 in burgerland where the average height is 5`8 must be ropefuel. If you ever find the funds to relocate, I would advice you to, go to thailand or those JBW areas, where the avg height is like 5`5. Goodluck brocel, enjoy the neetdom and may you be blessed with aryan stacys in the afterlife

Talking with women is cucked

In the worst case she will make a scene and humiliate you or even worse accuse you of rape. This is why i think that muh there is a small chance is cope
What I meant is that there is probably a small chance I could do a succesful cold approach, but once she sees I have no life, its a 0% chance at that point
Toilets don't want men who are taller than them, they want men who are taller than their friends boyfriends(idk if that makes sense). You have to literally be taller than 98% of the population. Ohh and it's was already over, if she didn't suck your cock immediately then she wasn't attracted to you, being 5`3 in south africa is nightmare fuel, so being 5`3 in burgerland where the average height is 5`8 must be ropefuel. If you ever find the funds to relocate, I would advice you to, go to thailand or those JBW areas, where the avg height is like 5`5. Goodluck brocel, enjoy the neetdom and may you be blessed with aryan stacys in the afterlife
Yeah exactly, but still you see a foidlet like that and its so rare to see one, but yeah you are right they want me to be taller than their friends boyfriends and stuff :feelsrope:

And yeah she didnt even look at me once so she was probably not attracted to me anyway :feelsrope:

I am not from burgerland but chadstralia, its basically the same as burgerland anyway, right now I collect neetbux, maybe eventually I will geomaxx somewhere where the average height is shorter and I can play JBW

I dont know if we are talking about the same burgerland but USAs average height for men is definitely not 5"8ft

I dont know if we are talking about the same burgerland but USAs average height for men is definitely not 5"8ft
Apprently its 5'9 but average zoomer height is definitely 5'11 at a minimum

What the avg male height for burgerland?

if you're non NT then I can kind of understand but then again you can just drugmaxx (not alcohol) if you really want to lower inhibition so you can eventually find pussy
Just curious, what kind of (legal) drugs can help us retards lower our inhibition?

What the avg male height for burgerland?
Avg American male height is 5'9, but that's because of all the mexicans and ricecels that moved here. Avg white male height here is 5'10. And honestly it feels like avg zoomer white male height is close to 6ft

Something I've learnt is that there aren't right choices. No matter my decision, it's always the wrong one.

Something I've learnt is that there aren't right choices. No matter my decision, it's always the wrong one.
kek, my choices were probably either

not ask her number = bad choice i am left wondering forever and passed up a really good opportunity

ask her number = bad choice get brutally rejected and humiliated