Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I used to smoke Mr. Nice Guy

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Relaxinol
MR NICE GUY PANIC INCENSE
Burnable c1362672299bfaff0eadf3cb6213639a512b410f3

This was back in 2010. I used to smoke this stuff almost every day. It was herbs sprayed with research chemicals. This stuff was completely legal. They called it potpourri to circumvent drug laws. This shit looked nothing like weed. It was like a mixture of purple, red, and green herbs and it smelled weird. This shit was so strong. The high was nothing like weed. It's hard to describe the sensation, it didn't feel like other drugs, but it was hallucinogenic. This shit would turn my face orange and swollen when I smoked it.

View attachment 854781View attachment 854782View attachment 854785

This was back in 2010. I used to smoke this stuff almost every day. It was herbs sprayed with research chemicals. This stuff was completely legal. They called it potpourri to circumvent drug laws. This shit looked nothing like weed. It was like a mixture of purple, red, and green herbs and it smelled weird. This shit was so strong. The high was nothing like weed. It's hard to describe the sensation, it didn't feel like other drugs, but it was hallucinogenic. This shit would turn my face orange and swollen when I smoked it.
Just do weed tho since your american!

Is it like spice

Go out and pick and dry psilocybin mushrooms like a normal person, research chemicals are fubar a former friend got some sort of spice derivate in 2013 or thereabout, he saw skulls and faces in his tv remote and on the walls and was paranoid for some time

You americans have it good