Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I unironically hate white people

Do you hate crackers ?

• Total voters
To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
they are cucked scum of the earth

they worship foids, fucking pinkoids

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Lebensmüder
@Animecel2D
@Ika-Sama
@Broly
@Caesercel
@gymletethnicel
@FullTimeLoser

based people

@BummerDrummer
@Notorious Inkler
@DonezoTheClown

white cucks

I don't hate any race. But whites are responsible for bringing degeneracy into this world.

When I was younger I looked up to crackers. But they got too Degenerate due to too much money/comfort over time. (Western especially )Crackers are like the Eldar from Warhammer, a race too blessed and lives a life too easy. Over time this easy life leads to weak feminist soycuck degenerates.

Another problem is crackers made too much technology. Especially agricultural and medical tech then they gave it to thridworld shitskins leading to an overpopulation crisis in India and China to this day. Very disgusting and immoral of them to have given so much medicine/agricultural techniques to shitskins. Now the globe is fucked climate wise due to shitskins being overpopulated from white tech.
In the end I can only conclude they have fallen far from where they used to be.Not a race to look up to. Only their appearance and athletic performance(upper body wise) is superior to other races and that's it.
I don't hate any race. But whites are responsible for bringing degeneracy into this world.
True hate is a strong word, dislike is better suited.

When I was younger I looked up to crackers. But they got too Degenerate due to too much money/comfort over time. (Western especially )Crackers are like the Eldar from Warhammer, a race too blessed and lives a life too easy. Over time this easy life leads to weak feminist soycuck degenerates.

Another problem is crackers made too much technology. Especially agricultural and medical tech then they gave it to thridworld shitskins leading to an overpopulation crisis in India and China to this day. Very disgusting and immoral of them to have given so much medicine/agricultural techniques to shitskins. Now the globe is fucked climate wise due to shitskins being overpopulated from white tech.
In the end I can only conclude they have fallen far from where they used to be.Not a race to look up to. Only their appearance and athletic performance(upper body wise) is superior to other races and that's it.
i hated always germanic anglo french white crackers

Whites have committed many atrocities and actually have pushed some ethnic groups to extinction, but what saddens me more is that many don't know or don't give a fuck about what happened. And while I do get along with Whites on an individual level, the history of the Americas, Australia and Africa infuriates me.

I hope I don't have any European blood in me, as it might imply that my female ancestor was a JBW slut or was raped.

Last edited:
I don’t hate whites tbh but like @Caesercel said, they are responsible for a lot of degenerate behavior but for that reason I may have to say yes
What's funny is that they pin it on the Jews for all their suffering, while proclaiming that they are the superior race. :feelskek:

What's funny is that they pin it on the Jews for all their suffering, while proclaiming that they are the superior race. :feelskek:
muuhh superior race when east asians and jews have higher iq :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

As a non white I have to ask why you hate whites/Northern Europeans

colonialism, feminism, woman’s rights, lgbt faggots, modern entertainment, bringing blacks to America
Holy shit you niggas evil:dafuckfeels:
i wish slavs, curries, pakis, east asians, SEAasians, mestizos, BLACK KINGZ massacred some cracker german, american, dane, swedish, english children
As a non white I have to ask why you hate whites/Northern Europeans
cause they think that slavs are subhuman and they bringed degeneracy to slavlands

colonialism, feminism, woman’s rights, lgbt faggots, modern entertainment, bringing blacks to America
@Diocel @incelerated wtf is wrong with you crackers
:feelsree:

Add drug legalisation to the list.

Add drug legalisation to the list.
crackers confirmed to be subhuman

just look at subhuman faces of germanic subhumans like danes, swedes, norwegians g*rmans

and worst of them angl*s

Yes them (((whites))) that did all that are a corrupt bunch indeed.

Yes them (((whites))) that did all that are a corrupt bunch indeed.
yeah and you subhumans allowed this

True hate is a strong word, dislike is better suited.
Southern Europeans are crackers too
lol crackers think they are arabs
slavs and meds aren't white
i'm myself eastern european and i'm mongoloid warrior who will kill blonde cracker babies

Bar%C3%A7a_-_Napoli_-_20140806_-_16_%28cropped%29.jpg

is that how crackers looks ?

Last edited:
No I don’t hate them, although I do hate normies and most whites are normies.

yeah and you subhumans allowed this

lol crackers think they are arabs
slavs and meds aren't white
i'm myself eastern european and i'm mongoloid warrior who will kill blonde cracker babies

Bar%C3%A7a_-_Napoli_-_20140806_-_16_%28cropped%29.jpg

is that how crackers looks ?
Lol compared to me yes he is a cracker even if darker skinned

I hate whites. Specially whites who larp as blacks.

they are cucked scum of the earth

they worship foids, fucking pinkoids

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Lebensmüder
@Animecel2D
@Ika-Sama
@Broly
@Caesercel
@gymletethnicel
@FullTimeLoser

based people

@BummerDrummer
@Notorious Inkler
@DonezoTheClown

white cucks
"Pinkoids"

Well that's a new one :feelshaha:

Isnt your skin white too ?:feelswhere:

Have you seen nigger foids?

IMG 4880

"Pinkoids"

Well that's a new one :feelshaha:

Isnt your skin white too ?:feelswhere:
He is pissed off because he is just a Polack. Slavs are literally the slave race off rich european countries. 70% of all prostitutes are from EE and they suck dicks for practically pocket change. The vast majority of EE men work minimum wage (or at least low paying) manual labor jobs.
However, this thread is just low quality bait, but I give him a bump for the effort anyway.

He is pissed off because he is just a Polack. Slavs are literally the slave race off rich european countries.
Is that why Putin hates the west ?
70% of all prostitutes are from EE and they suck dicks for practically pocket change.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Have you enjoyed some of that slav pussy for pocket change :feelswhere:
The vast majority of EE men work minimum wage (or at least low paying) manual labor jobs.
However, this thread is just low quality bait, but I give him a bump for the effort anyway.
Brutal ngl

Is that why Putin hates the west ?
Could be idk.
Have you enjoyed some of that slav pussy for pocket change :feelswhere:
Yes and I only paid 50€ for 15min (but it was more like 20min). She was a solid 8/10 and I coomed on her tits without paying extra. She was also really friendly (maybe because I was her first customer of the day)
Brutal ngl
It's the truth. The funny thing is that soys will use this as an argument to justify immigration, but they simultaneously admit that immigrants are nothing more than modern SLAVes. I'm so glad that McDonald's introduced those touch screen panels to order and pay your food because I don't have to interact with some low IQ immigrant anymore.

He is pissed off because he is just a Polack. Slavs are literally the slave race off rich european countries. 70% of all prostitutes are from EE and they suck dicks for practically pocket change. The vast majority of EE men work minimum wage (or at least low paying) manual labor jobs.
damn. and to think tesla was a slav

slav's seem to cope a lot with masc stuff, white knighting(tradcuck), and other thugmaxxing stuff. seems like the lower iq you are, the more likely you are to thugmaxx

Last edited:
damn. and to think tesla was a slav
Yeah, there are always exceptions to the rule. This post wasn't just an insult, it's literally the truth.

@JohnDcel do you hate white people ?

Images 5

> they are cucked scum of the earth

> they worship foids, fucking pinkoids

lol your future is just as bleak as slavs once your will run of wealth, future is painted with chink colours

@SocialzERo

What really is the problem is OVERPOPULATION. Peoples of all colors need more living space.

lol your future is just as bleak as slavs once your will run of wealth, future is painted with chink colours

@SocialzERo
Keep coping, Polack. You are the slave race of Europe and this will be the case until the day I die

Keep coping, Polack. You are the slave race of Europe and this will be the case until the day I die
you were raped by slavs literally just like your pathetic nation at fall of the berlin

you were raped by slavs literally just like your pathetic nation at fall of the berlin
Few foids were raped by slavs 70 years ago. So what? EE is a shithole. We lost two world wars but we're still the economic powerhouse of europe. You made this thread at 3:40am local time. Do you even have job? I could get you one. 10€/h in a brothel, cleaning rooms.

I don't hate whites, and I understand them wanting to preserve their race and promote their culture within themselves when there are being attacked and taught to hate themselves.

That doesn't mean I worship them tho. I think every race has the right to be proud, to have self-preservation, and to promote their culture within themselves.

I don't hate whites, and I understand them wanting to preserve their race and promote their culture within themselves when there are being attacked and taught to hate themselves.

That doesn't mean I worship them tho. I think every race has the right to be proud, to have self-preservation, and to promote their culture within themselves.
they deserve this
They are also responsible for technological and cultural revolutions, everything virtuous in my life is most likely the result of some caucasian success.
are you sure ? also degeneracy feminism is their 'success'

Umm…. don’t loop me in with simps. I’m white and I don’t do that shit.

They are also responsible for technological and cultural revolutions, everything virtuous in my life is most likely the result of some caucasian success.
Lately I've begun to question the necessity of these "advancements"

Your a cuck, just off yourself. Nobody is teaching whites to hate themselves this is a cope used by right wingers. Can't stand the victim complex . When White men are the most privileged in the world.

yes i hate mayos :feelshaha: