Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So you hate White people? Daily reminder.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile

Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile 4

Downloadfile 3

Please, this very forum was created by White men, as far as I'm concerned. I can't deny I have some negative feelings about other races, but I don't look down upon anyone on here because of their race. I said this once and I'll say it again, we are united under the condition that we are incels. Note that I'm fully aware of the fact that many people are not like that, but the ones hating on us for no reason, please stop.

Together we shall thrive.

fuck crackers

Daily reminder that you're volcel if you're an ethnic only wanting to fuck white foids. Especially if you hate whites. In that case get the fuck out.

Last edited:
>GrAYcel doesn't know

qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no
I'm not graycel anymore. Also, in case this forum wasn't created by Whites, I know one of the mods is a White male. Fat Link. So the argument holds water.

Cuck Frackers

'White' people are the inventors, maintainers, and propogators of this globohomo-clownworld order, so I will not be "thankful" to 'white' people in any way, shape, or form. :feelshmm::feelsjuice:

I agree Western Europe has been immensely influential. But OP - you are definitely not part of that rich tradition. I know that because you, and whoever made those asinine graphs, is extremely low IQ. What booklet did you get that from?
Human Accomplishment by Charles Murray.

Good luck refuting its data, by the way.

If white people, particularly white men, as a whole are so smart why can't they solve their reproductive problem and preserve themselves within the global population?

If white people, particularly white men, as a whole are so smart why can't they solve their reproductive problem and preserve themselves within the global population?
We have always been a minority within the global population. Whites who live in crowded areas have fewer children. This pattern has been seen in cities like London for hundreds of years, and probably much longer, but censuses are generally unavailable for earlier periods.

My theory is that Whites have fewer children when our homelands are overcrowded out of instinct. It also happens because people who live in first world countries tend to wait a little longer before having children. Non-White immigrants certainly have a huge influence on this as well.

Don't worry though. We will find a solution. Most of us don't give up hope that easily. You just have to be patient.

'White' people Kikes are the inventors, maintainers, and propogators of this globohomo-clownworld order, so I will not be "thankful" to 'white' people in any way, shape, or form. :feelshmm::feelsjuice:
Fuck outta here you bluepilled subhuman sack of shit.

White hate is shitskin jealousy, plain and simple. Every shitskin is well able to return to live among their own shitskin population but surprisingly they prefer not to. Whites are the master race.

It can't be refuted because it is not statistical data. It is generic statements ("whether measured in people or events" "accomplishment in scientific inventories" "generally agreed major historical accomplishments") converted into nonsensical color-coded graphs. Going back to elementary school, remember that graphs need well-defined quantitative data. E.g. perhaps you could measure the citations in a major journal by race or even just # of wikipedia entries of scientists by race (though deniers will say that is biased by majority white wikipedia authors).
Facts are facts. Whites created nearly everything around you. Talk about a fish denying the existence of water.

Western Europe has obviously been immensely influential. But you should not take credit for that. You are way too low IQ and whatever your long-ago ancestors accomplished, it is, at best, just a dim light within you now. I don't mean that just to poke fun at you - but as a serious point.
I was talking about a particular race of individuals who represent an average. I was not talking about my particular case. Your jealously prevents you from understanding that. I'm sorry.

Why would I be jealous of you? You are not Einstein. You are not Plato. You are not Mozart. You are an ugly quazimodo genetic recombination. Just because you share whiteness with great people in the past does not make you great yourself. You certainly don't have any quantitative aptitude or even basic understanding of how graphs should work.
Personal attacks don't invalidate the data. You don't like the graphs I posted, no problem. There's enough scientific and historical evidence to support White superiority.

I could be Black and acknowledge this reality as well because we are not talking about me; we are talking about an entire race. Unfortunately, your kind resorts to personal attacks due to lack of self-control. You can't wrap your minds around the fact that Whites are superior. That's okay. Cope all you want.

Last edited:
We have always been a minority within the global population. Whites who live in crowded areas have fewer children. This pattern has been seen in cities like London for hundreds of years, and probably much longer, but censuses are generally unavailable for earlier periods.

My theory is that Whites have fewer children when our homelands are overcrowded out of instinct. It also happens because people who live in first world countries tend to wait a little longer before having children. Non-White immigrants certainly have a huge influence on this as well.

Don't worry though. We will find a solution. Most of us don't give up hope that easily. You just have to be patient.
But during the industrial era, white people's population contended almost on equal footing to other races. Those days are long gone. And now white people are not only fewer than in the past, but also, there's a rise in biracial marriage/reproduction, high suicide rates among white males, and western politics are pushing for depopulation (where non-western politics are not or tried but failed) is going to lead them into exinction.

From the data, it looks like white are going to become extinct before a solution is implemented or only white people exists in the high-upper class.

Ofc, again, this couldn't be happening if they were as a group as intelligent as your data points would lead us to believe.

Daily reminder that Christopher Columbus was a crypto-((((them)))).

Why bother op? We've had public education indoctrinate the masses to believe whites are the enemy; even whites themselves. Thanks marxism. We all have one thing in common though, inceldom. You're right about that and people should stop focusing on race

But during the industrial era, white people's population contended almost on equal footing to other races. Those days are long gone. And now white people are not only fewer than in the past, but also, there's a rise in biracial marriage/reproduction, high suicide rates among white males, and western politics are pushing for depopulation (where non-western politics are not or tried but failed) is going to lead them into exinction.

From the data, it looks like white are going to become extinct before a solution is implemented or only white people exists in the high-upper class.

Ofc, again, this couldn't be happening if they were as a group as intelligent as your data points would lead us to believe.
Intelligence is highly heritable and Whites have it the most along with East Asians and some other populations. This isn't up for debate, actually. You can rely on IQ tests, scientific and artistic achievements throughout history or mere observation of reality. Facts are still facts.

As for becoming extinct, I think we have opposing views that won't lead us to anywhere. However, in case you're right, by which I mean my race becoming extinct, then there's nothing I can do unless being proud of those who fought until the end. The possibility of overcoming this harsh situation, as we did many times in history, also exists. So as I told you, we just have to be patient and see the results later.

I already said Western Europe has been immensely influential. Nobody in their right mind would argue against that. The problem is that your post highlights a key problem with white supremacy logic: any race, no matter the average, is going to have a huge spectrum. And though you might dislike it, we do not play the game of life in segregated racial teams. That means you have to stand on your own two feet - not delude yourself into thinking that despite being poor and uneducated you are actually superior because you are white. Right now judging from your graphs you are closer to a poor black inner city student that can't pass remedial math.
I referred to an entire race; you're referring to myself, a particular case. I think we're done here. You keep resorting to personal attacks as if they invalidate scientific and historical evidence. They don't. Whites are biologically superior to any other race on the planet.

They are also the one who spread the cancer of feminism and cuckoldry and liberating foids

As for becoming extinct, I think we have opposing views that won't lead us to anywhere. However, in case you're right, by which I mean my race becoming extinct, then there's nothing I can do unless being proud of those who fought until the end.
Now that's just sad. :feelsbadman: No more white women?:feelscry:

You could've at least suggest a global effort for all white people to donate sperm and eggs into all countries to produce some semblance of self-reservation.

They are also the one who spread the cancer of feminism and cuckoldry and liberating foids

Yes it was definitely the Whites doing that to themselves in Weimar Germany.

But then one day for no reason at all...

how are whites becoming extinct when there are still hundreds of millions all over the globe? im not a race coper but a declining birthrate among predominantly white popualtions like Europe, USA or brazil doesnt mean that '#whites are becoming extinct''. also mixed race marriages/ pregnanies are still a small minority even in the USA.

'White' people are the inventors, maintainers, and propogators of this globohomo-clownworld order, so I will not be "thankful" to 'white' people in any way, shape, or form. :feelshmm::feelsjuice:
That is an interesting (and correct) remark.

What you have to realize is that, roughly, there was an ascendant Western culture phase (1750 to 1970) when indeed all the contributions were made and the reputation of Westerners was forged. Then you have a decadent phase (1970 to now) when everything went downhill for the West because of the stupid ideologies that swamped it.

So both are true:
  • The West did contribute the overwhelming majority of everything that is valuable today.
  • The West is corrupting the whole World today with Feminist, Woke-tardism, and all the left-wing nonsense that lies underneath.
Cumskins are the most important race, both for good and for evil.

whites seem to be collectively higher iq here. ethnics collectively lower iq. mostly still stuck in the trad cuck type of mindset

Caucasians (Anglo-Saxon goyim) aren't perfect, no one is. But without them, we would all be living in a absolute monarchy society with much harsher conditions. Imagine a lookist ethnic foid as queen in your dilapidated mudhut village, all incels would be wageslaving serfs working 12 hour shifts with no human rights or worker rights seven days a week.

In 2021, Caucasians (Anglo-Saxon goys) are the one group standing in the way of the authoritarian marxist, statist jews and other brainwashed minorities to "transform" the west.

I hate white bitches because they’re shacking up with niggers. What the fuck do they see in that trash?

I hate white bitches because they’re shacking up with niggers. What the fuck do they see in that trash?

This. White females have been a fucking disgrace to our race ever since they fell for the (((BBC))) and thug culture.

who cares rofl. the world is objectively shit the fuck are you proud of

View attachment 510683
View attachment 510684

View attachment 510685
View attachment 510686
View attachment 510687

Please, this very forum was created by White men, as far as I'm concerned. I can't deny I have some negative feelings about other races, but I don't look down upon anyone on here because of their race. I said this once and I'll say it again, we are united under the condition that we are incels. Note that I'm fully aware of the fact that many people are not like that, but the ones hating on us for no reason, please stop.

View attachment 510683
View attachment 510684

View attachment 510685
View attachment 510686
View attachment 510687

Brutal as fuck but very true. I used to cope by hating on whites but realized we shitskins would be living a very different life, for the worst. Jfl even the whites that are considered on their lower end or incel like the irish or slavs, still mog the shit out of shitskin sandniggers, spics and curries in income, phenotype, and historical achievement etc. We are truly subhuman and not even worth as much as a white moid's shit :feelsrope:

White people, why are you so amazing?

This. White females have been a fucking disgrace to our race ever since they fell for the (((BBC))) and thug culture.
They’re sellouts. There are decent white men out there who would treat them nicely but they want niggers or chongs. No amount of soap could make them clean after being with that.

Let Africans sort out Africa’s problems.

nothing in its entirety earns my respect especially If It's basing solely on an exceptional sparse group of individuals. admiring those is fine, but the rest is just that, mediocre by all metrics.

@ThoughtfulCel beat this thing up :feelsjuice:

I don't even know how to feel. I'm a Slav but I look like an Anglo. I don't hate any race tbh, inceldom knows no bounds.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of all races, 115 IQ

Oh look, another whitoid riding off the back of achievements made by another person. :feelshaha:
You want me to sentence him to the poo barrel for him to suffer in silence?

Snow Niggers were civilized by Sand Niggers. Also, OP your points are very disingenious, but I'll address that only if you're willing to listen.

2b3deace926a13d60be70efa816bc4ea

Cumskins are the most important race, both for good and for evil.
This is true. Whatever whites do, the rest of the world follows. Aside from maybe during the Islamic expansion/Mongol expansion, there has NEVER been an era in history where Europeans were subordinate to another group.

Last edited:
Agreed. The white "science" and "technology" they brag about has doomed us all. I would have been a happy rice farmer instead of a coding monkey if that faggot white Turing never existed, same with the Thomas Edison etc. Those fag whites had to invent all this gay shit.

Unironically the lowest IQ tribesmen in Papua New Guinea has done More good than any white man that has ever lived by the mere virtue of never inventing anything.

Daily cumskin worship thread
Its okay, the race will be dead in a few centuries :smonk:
Stormfroncels logic: If you don't make a thread every hour worshipping cumskins then you're a stinky jew genociding le precious cumskin race :feelshaha: