Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was a complete moron like many autist's here

isn't that a reason for inceldom too? Because of shit genetics they became mentally ill and can't change their fate. No girl wants to be around them, therefore they are involuntary celibate.
Girls dont care about mental illness. Unless its a sperg thing, if a guy is hot enough she will eat him up. Lots of mentally ill men who get shit just because theyre decent looking. Some of them end up killing their partners for a mere laugh.

His post there is correct. Except that i'd argue against rejecting people who are say just autistic or someshit, telling him its because he's somehow "wrong" and then hooking up with some physco retard who just happens to tower over her a lot. Rejecting people over shit that doesnt matter overall, and shit they cant help, while also going crazy if a 99th percentile guy rejected them for something they CAN control and then taking it out on rejects is not ok at all.

I’m sorry you had to endure going to the psych-ward for so long. It’s brutal dealing with many people on this forum who are blatant fakecels, and come here just because they want to feel superior to truecels. And idk saintcho was a fakecel jfl.
Pathetic and you clearly know nothing about this.
As idk what user you are talking about, but I’m guessing it’s some low iq story about some autistcel making excuses or something about how they could have gotten laid but didn’t due to being shy or some bullshit.
Yeah this is what I mean, you bullshit understandings are heavily influenced by TV and shows like Legion where Chad's and Stacies all run around for free in a mental institute and get to have a nice relaxing time and sex with each other. You are an idiot.
Holy shit, idk he was a mogger. But usually I though psychward patients could slay the chicks there jfl. Idk what kind of mental illness he has, because some like schizophrenia can be worse than even inceldom.

Funny GIF

Glad this fakecel and his gay human sex toy is being acknowledged by everyone for the drifting frauds they are.
Except we are not. You lose. It's no wonder faggots like you, Uggo, all believe in Mechly propaganda and like/enjoy Psych wards. Nobody goes to a psych ward on their own. It's rare. Someone always sends them.

Pathetic and you clearly know nothing about this.

Yeah this is what I mean, you bullshit understandings are heavily influenced by TV and shows like Legion where Chad's and Stacies all run around for free in a mental institute and get to have a nice relaxing time and sex with each other. You are an idiot.

Except we are not. You lose. It's no wonder faggots like you, Uggo, all believe in Mechly propaganda and like/enjoy Psych wards. Nobody goes to a psych ward on their own. It's rare. Someone always sends them.
Dn rd cause ur fakecel.

Why are you talking to me? Literally no one likes you on this forum anymore, except your real life homosexual partner k9 or whatever.
Plenty do. That's the beauty of it, on a forum where people don't know anything about each other many of the more intelligent posters care about CONTENT and quality of COMMENTARY. K9 explained this to you in a very brutal way, I guess you missed the point. The reason I commented is because this mental health and psych field perception is important and you are clouding up people's minds with weird notions of inpatient psych wards being hook-up clubs. It's disingenuous.

this forum is really overrating my looks i'm at best 5/10 likely facially so a mid normie, but also 173cm( 5'8 ) in place where average zoomer is 180 cm ( 5'11 ).
Girls dont care about mental illness. Unless its a sperg thing, if a guy is hot enough she will eat him up. Lots of mentally ill men who get shit just because theyre decent looking. Some of them end up killing their partners for a mere laugh.
Girls care for more serious conditions like schizophrenia too at least when it comes for facially average attractive guys like who can't trascend that
gqrnmuljq7141.png

Girls dont care about mental illness.
For men, they generally aid in causing it. The whole mental health banner used to be something that great thinkers attribute to environment and situations, now days the medical community is dead set in pushing the "it's faulty wires in the brain" crap. This is a very dismissive approach and it also seems to SUPPORT foid behavior malfunction because, again, this way poor mental health of a man can never be something caused by a combination of cultural (external factors) but instead some never ending cycle of exploring that YOU have to embark on while taking terrible regimen of side effect symptom causing drugs + weird feminist influenced cuck psychotherapy.

Plenty do. That's the beauty of it, on a forum where people don't know anything about each other many of the more intelligent posters care about CONTENT and quality of COMMENTARY. K9 explained this to you in a very brutal way, I guess you missed the point. The reason I commented is because this mental health and psych field perception is important and you are clouding up people's minds with weird notions of inpatient psych wards being hook-up clubs. It's disingenuous.
Dn rd

this forum is really overrating my looks i'm at best 5/10 likely facially so a mid normie, but also 173cm( 5'8 ) in place where average zoomer is 180 cm ( 5'11 ).

Girls care for more serious conditions like schizophrenia too at least when it comes for facially average attractive guys like who can't trascend that
gqrnmuljq7141.png
I think most schizos are barely holding it together. Just being able to be normal is a life goal for many.

Read.
I think most schizos are barely holding it together. Just being able to be normal is a life goal for many.
Yes. But don't make mental hospitals seem like hook-up spots. Have you ever been in one? Worked in one? I have worked in two. When a person ends up inside the inpatient ward it's always TERRIBLE. No meeting the love of your life.

Screenshot 10

i thought trucels don't get attention from girls but i guess i was wrong.

His post there is correct. Except that i'd argue against rejecting people who are say just autistic or someshit, telling him its because he's somehow "wrong" and then hooking up with some physco retard who just happens to tower over her a lot. Rejecting people over shit that doesnt matter overall, and shit they cant help, while also going crazy if a 99th percentile guy rejected them for something they CAN control and then taking it out on rejects is not ok at all.
I was actually mainly talking about autism, since a large number of forum members are spergs.
I wouldn't actually call things like "psychopathy" illness, because in our modern world those psychopaths have it the easiest of all humans. Most CEOs are psychopaths for example.
Only the most antisocial and manipulating scumbags come far in this world.