Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was a complete moron like many autist's here

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
To posting my own pics and trusting others really
There are users like fakecels like @Saint Cho @JayGoptri likely @Broly who humble brag and likely only come to this forum just cause they don't get attention of chadlites and chads while they are perfectly sane unlike me who is mentally deranged after literal suicide attempt last year and spending 11 days at psych ward. Not mentioning a glowies or just trolls who want to have fun time. Drama queens who just want attention by posting that they want to rope like @Fallenleaves.

This forum is perfect place for internet bullies who are tormenting mentally ill and it's obvious that many here likely would bullies IRL if they weren't non NT or ugly due to loving dramas as normies

Really want to mention one user...but don't want to start drama you deserve your own inceldom due that event

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
@tulasdanslos
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo

Drama queens who just want attention by posting that they want to rope like @
Fallenleaves
@Fallenleaves.
DRAMA QUEEN???? HE IS A BASED RICECEL POSTING FACTS

seriously just nearly two months and this amount of posts ?
knowing life you are likely a teenager who will latter ascend here and you are just bored

@Transcended Trucel

Drama queens who just want attention by posting that they want to rope like @
Fallenleaves
@Fallenleaves.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I need to vent or I'll go insane

seriously just nearly two months and this amount of posts ?
knowing life you are likely a teenager who will latter ascend here and you are just bored

@Transcended Trucel
20y and asperger, not a chance in the world boyo :feelsbadman:

damm even on this forum they bully me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Sorry to hear that brocel

You are a goodlooking, blonde, blue-eyed mogger HTN, not an incel.

If you're mentally ill, go to a psychiatrist or psychic ward, not incels.is. If you are mentally ill, you don't deserve a gf and should know that and be content with your faith. You have no business on incels.is where it's about being hated by women for no good reason (being mentally ill is a very good reason).

@Uggo Mongo
Sorry to hear about your troubles @To koniec , that JayGoptri is one sick freak. I've started calling him "Curry Bill" after the character Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. It doesn't get more demented and depraved than that fakecel, except for his sugar daddy the sodomite K9Otaku.

If you're mentally ill, go to a psychiatrist or psychic ward, not incels.is. If you are mentally ill, you don't deserve a gf and should know that and be content with your faith. You have no business on incels.is where it's about being hated by women for no good reason (being mentally ill is a very good reason).
i'm not htn i'm at best 5/10 and 5'8 in country where average zoomer is 5'11 and blond men aren't desirable here

not to mention my my both diagnosed schizophrenia and that i'm on autistic spectrum

@PolskiKartofel

There are users like fakecels like @Saint Cho @JayGoptri likely @Broly who humble brag
It's not true. I never have ever humble bragged. Show me. Don't tag me if you are going to be a mean untrue person !

i'm not htn i'm at best 5/10 and 5'8 in country where average zoomer is 5'11 and blond men aren't desirable here
It doesn't matter what your mentally ill freak brain thinks, fact is everyone can see that you're a HTN mogger.

Sorry to hear about your troubles @To koniec , that JayGoptri is one sick freak. I've started calling him "Curry Bill" after the character Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. It doesn't get more demented and depraved than that fakecel, except for his sugar daddy the sodomite K9Otaku.
Don't believe this mental case. You are a more trustworthy mental case. Yes it's true I will say my feeling on said topics but bragging about foids? Not my style. Everyday in my life is the same. I get up, take my dogs out, eat a humble South Indian breakfast (if I'm lucky I save up and eat Western food, god I miss it) and then I do some editing and online stuff for non-english speakers, and then I take my dogs out again, and finally, dinner for all of us, a movie or some music, a nice toke and video games until bed. All with a cool drink and a vape beside me.

However, your friend @Uggo Mongo is a gyncek huge "beefy Chad" who manipulates others in order to win their affection on this site...

Don't be an NPC, who do you believe ?

Don't believe this mental case. You are a more trustworthy mental case. Yes it's true I will say my feeling on said topics but bragging about foids? Not my style. Everyday in my life is the same. I get up, take my dogs out, eat a humble South Indian breakfast (if I'm lucky I save up and eat Western food, god I miss it) and then I do some editing and online stuff for non-english speakers, and then I take my dogs out again, and finally, dinner for all of us, a movie or some music, a nice toke and video games until bed. All with a cool drink and a vape beside me.

However, your friend @Uggo Mongo is a gyncek huge "beefy Chad" who manipulates others in order to win their affection on this site...

Don't be an NPC, who do you believe ?
JayGoptri saw the words psych ward and his dark eyes lit up. "That's a young lad I can lure to my sugar daddy," he said to himself.

There are users like fakecels like @Saint Cho @JayGoptri likely @Broly who humble brag and likely only come to this forum just cause they don't get attention of chadlites and chads while they are perfectly sane unlike me who is mentally deranged after literal suicide attempt last year and spending 11 days at psych ward. Not mentioning a glowies or just trolls who want to have fun time. Drama queens who just want attention by posting that they want to rope like @Fallenleaves.

This forum is perfect place for internet bullies who are tormenting mentally ill and it's obvious that many here likely would bullies IRL if they weren't non NT or ugly due to loving dramas as normies

Really want to mention one user...but don't want to start drama you deserve your own inceldom due that event

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
@tulasdanslos
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
I’m sorry you had to endure going to the psych-ward for so long. It’s brutal dealing with many people on this forum who are blatant fakecels, and come here just because they want to feel superior to truecels. And idk saintcho was a fakecel jfl.

As idk what user you are talking about, but I’m guessing it’s some low iq story about some autistcel making excuses or something about how they could have gotten laid but didn’t due to being shy or some bullshit.

Holy shit, idk he was a mogger. But usually I though psychward patients could slay the chicks there jfl. Idk what kind of mental illness he has, because some like schizophrenia can be worse than even inceldom.

JayGoptri saw the words psych ward and his dark eyes lit up. "That's a young lad I can lure to my sugar daddy," he said to himself.

Funny GIF

Glad this fakecel and his gay human sex toy is being acknowledged by everyone for the drifting frauds they are.

I’m sorry you had to endure going to the psych-ward for so long. It’s brutal dealing with many people on this forum who are blatant fakecels, and come here just because they want to feel superior to truecels. And idk saintcho was a fakecel jfl.

As idk what user you are talking about, but I’m guessing it’s some low iq story about some autistcel making excuses or something about how they could have gotten laid but didn’t due to being shy or some bullshit.

Holy shit, idk he was a mogger. But usually I though psychward patients could slay the chicks there jfl. Idk what kind of mental illness he has, because some like schizophrenia can be worse than even inceldom.

Funny GIF

Glad this fakecel and his gay human sex toy is being acknowledged by everyone for the drifting frauds they are.
i'm diagnosed schizophrenic and assburger too

actual meds really do help

without them i would be dead

Its not smart to share pics anyway, if you're normal looking people call you fakecel, if you're ugly people pity you and respect you less.

Retardcel trait, can't find your pic even after you tell me it's been shared.

I'm sorry you have schizophrenia. I had a psychotic break and that was bad, I can't imagine how bad schizophrenia affects you.

endure going to the psych-ward for so long
11 days? very short. i was 3 years, for example

usually I though psychward patients could slay the chicks there
i've been to 10-15 different places. the sex ratio always was like this: 0-2 females and 15-25 males. once for a moment in one place there were 3 females at the same time while there were about 25 men. also, the females were not attractive usually. and, no sexual interaction allowed

It should be LAW.. to NEVER.. EVER... Paste your face!! ..for the entire internet to see..
Common sense... i know.

11 days? very short. i was 3 years, for example

i've been to 10-15 different places. the sex ratio always was like this: 0-2 females and 15-25 males. once for a moment in one place there were 3 females at the same time while there were about 25 men. also, the females were not attractive usually. and, no sexual interaction allowed
11 days and went out for my request ( i dunno how situation is on other cunt than slavlands ), cause i was behaving properly ( no self harm, agression etc )

and agree about sex ratio most patients were just a males

It should be LAW.. to NEVER.. EVER... Paste your face!! ..for the entire internet to see..
Common sense... i know.
yep i have now my lesson

@AutisticMonstrosity back to the topic some patients were complete zombies just like @Copexodius Maximus said himself especially i remember one man...he was outside and iniside dead. He just had that dead eyes

11 days and went out for my request ( i dunno how situation is on other cunt than slavlands ), cause i was behaving properly ( no self harm, agression etc )

and agree about sex ratio most patients were just a males
that message wasn't for you. 11 days is very short amount to be in those places

you haven't even been those 11 days, because it does not count if you were there voluntarily.

you are not incel due to looks, that is certain. i saw your photo

. If you are mentally ill, you don't deserve a gf and should know that and be content with your faith.
why don't mentally ill people deserve girlfriends? Tbh if you read the average post here, normal people like you are the minority.