Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I overrated my own smv

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
Fuck, I can't express myself in English, or at least complex sentences, so I'm writing it in the translator :feelsEhh: :lul::lul::feelskek:

But to the point, in the last 7-8 months I had 4 failed attempts to find a girlfriend (users like mecoja or TT know what girls I mean because they have seen their photos many times, maybe even another brother like thespanishcel also knows which ones I mean).
Generally where to start? Maybe from the very situation that was "before" 2022.
My father (at least in his youth) was HTN in terms of his face but is 172 cm manlet, mother is a classic 4/10 (and maybe even 3.5/10) with an approximate height of ... about 165 cm.
I would like to point out in advance that in Poland the average height for zoomers is about 180 cm, while I am only 173 cm, which is about 3 inches below average for you burgers.
It's hard to judge my face but the general consensus is that I'm probably 5/10 maybe 5.5/10 sometimes with better photos but I often go 4.5/10. But to the point, I'm autistic and people rejected me or I acted like they rejected me, I was very bullied at school to the point (my theory) that it made me schizophrenic (and besides, I had a fucked up life as my father tried to kill me several times knife, my mother told me to kneel or I would have been kicked out of the house when I was 13... it all happened to an autistic person like me).
Because of this, at the age of 16, I started taking medication and ... I became fat as a pig (it is worth noting that I was quite athletic until then), for years I was obese and with my autism, people disgusted me and had reasons for it, because I behaved sometimes I am very autistic.
But the year 2022 comes and I have a break from my studies, people at universities were fed up with me and I weighed about 120 kg ... I wanted to change something about myself, so I went on dean's leave and signed up for the gym ... in February I had a huge fight with my parents , my father almost killed me again and I was kicked out of the house for 2 days (my friend helped me as usual) but in August I weighed 75 kg after a lot of effort and felt great.
From October I went to a new group of people in college because I had to finish my studies and generally
I was going to be positive and I honestly thought that I would be able to find a girlfriend (although to this day I really like one beautiful girl who works in a manga shop but when she found out (he has a girlfriend and is also a lesbian), but when she found out, she sometimes ran away from me to the back of the kek store.

People started to despise me after a while and didn't respond to hello (the males too), but I'll tell you about four cases of girls in my group (I'll summarize)

When I was in the photo, I fell asleep for a moment and she poked me with her foot and smiled ... I thought I had some illusory chances with her ... and at first we got in touch, she even came to me sometimes and wrote on messenger, the problem is except that probably one transvestite (really real) turned some of the group on me because I was addressing him, not her, and now he doesn't even say hello to me, and I think he even disgusts me (he has a boyfriend, so I never had a chance ). 6/10, average height

The second is a lesbian manletka who is a really nice person but also failed because she directly said that only women turn her on, with a face of 4/10.

The third is a giraffe, about 180 cm tall or even higher ... with a pretty face but also friendly to me, she lent me her graphic tablet because mine was broken for a moment, sometimes she even talked to me, she always says hello and still isn't negative attitude towards me but sometimes it was obvious that she suspected that I liked her and she did a 'bitch face' or even 'fuck off face' once she did it to me when she saw me looking at her... it failed again

About the last one I will say that it is 5.5/10 and around my height but it failed again, although it still keeps in touch with this giraffe and manleta, the rest of the group despises me.

I will say... I forgot that I am a subhuman autistic who will never know the acceptance of society and love who felt for a moment more self-confidence. A lot of people think I'm fake because muhhh muhh blond hair and blue eyes, while in Poland it doesn't impress anyone, plus even that can be a disadvantage. First one girl is most brutal cause she was 'really' 'nice' at beggining but now she completely ignores me. It's over

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement
@PPEcel
@AsakuraHao
@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Nothing you can do, learn to live with it or find some good copes.

bro im 173 cm but my dad is 164 cm and mother is 158cm, how tf are u only 1 cm taller than ur dad, unlucky.

My mother, grandmother, and aunt said that I am handsome and girls are crazy about me.
In reality, girls never cared about me, and they even laugh at my looks.
That's why you should never listen to your family when it comes to looks - they have a bad perspective.

173cm isnt manlet lose the weight and you ll be a normie
in poland ? and for somebody who is both autistic and schizophrenic with only 5/10 face ? you are delusional if you think i will be normie

You did everything you could and it still isn't enough. Thats the hardest blackpill.

Brootal life story friendcel... :feelsbadman:

There's some data that suggests that ugly people overestimate their looks. That certainly happened to me, I always thought that I was "average." I always thought that there's really nothing wrong with my looks, I knew that I wasn't handsome but I didn't view myself as ugly either. Then the hammer dropped on me.

I completely underestimated the effect that balding and acne scars have on a person. Suddenly the experiences I had with women being very short with me made sense. Now when I have to interact with a woman, whether its a cashier, I always expect them to sneer at me and hate my very presence even if I'm not doing anything to offend them.

Brutally over. Immediately reminded me of when I rated you about 4/10 or 3/10, I hate being right in cases like this:feelsohgod::(.

There's some data that suggests that ugly people overestimate their looks. That certainly happened to me, I always thought that I was "average." I always thought that there's really nothing wrong with my looks, I knew that I wasn't handsome but I didn't view myself as ugly either. Then the hammer dropped on me.

I completely underestimated the effect that balding and acne scars have on a person. Suddenly the experiences I had with women being very short with me made sense. Now when I have to interact with a woman, whether its a cashier, I always expect them to sneer at me and hate my very presence even if I'm not doing anything to offend them.
Indeed.

Now, new research reveals another disparity: Unattractive people seem less able to accurately judge their own attractiveness, and they tend to overestimate their looks. In contrast, beautiful people tend to rate themselves more accurately. If anything, they underestimate their attractiveness.

Blue eyes + blond hair = fakecel

You did everything you could and it still isn't enough. Thats the hardest blackpill.
yup very brutal for OP. I experienced this feeling when I was younger. You just have to live with the loss. Knowing you're forever an incel

yup very brutal for OP. I experienced this feeling when I was younger. You just have to live with the loss. Knowing you're forever an incel
this shit is hard to digest ngl

actually mom mom isnt even 4/10...she is legit 3/10...

It's been a few months now did things slightly improve?

It's been a few months now did things slightly improve?
sadly not, actually it's been worse in many ways, my social phobia, my schizophrenia got worse

only want to finish uni to just make parents happy and my friend too ( and some friends on this forum too )

sadly not, actually it's been worse in many ways, my social phobia, my schizophrenia got worse

only want to finish uni to just make parents happy and my friend too ( and some friends on this forum too )
I see, good luck

dont worry boyo, i rate myself 5/10 to cope but probably am closer to 3

my dad was decent looking 6/10 i say but mom was really 3/10

iss okay im not only sub5 but also 172cm, even my father is taller than me

u will swim in pussy in SEA

bro im 173 cm but my dad is 164 cm and mother is 158cm, how tf are u only 1 cm taller than ur dad, unlucky.
Be thankful that Genetic Recombination blessed you

are you indian ? it's not bad height for indian men
im one of the shortest people at my college and i go to an engineering uni so its all nerds with less athletes