Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I unironically by all means leave islam

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Buraydah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The covenant between us and them is the prayer, so whoever abandons it has committed unbelief.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2621

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Tirmidhi

Because i simply do not pray out of boredom and
Too much toxicity in the cult tbh foids are man hating liberal whores, men are fighting over what the pedophile dune coon said 1400 years ago on a Monday night while having an orgy with his loli and sex slaves while being literal inbred trucels themselves. Its honestly over I'll be living alone my whole life allah will never help me as im a shitskin inbred. Its over :fuk: :feelsrope:

Would you convert to hinduism?

i have never went to a mosque for 2 years

Why the fuck is every muzzie so opposed to just reciting the 500 different duas and surahs in English or our native language? Nope, you have to memorize all of them and our 60 different names for God, in Arabic. Literally just sandnigger worship, and the average Arab is actually more lenient and secular than the average inbred muzzie curry. Persian/Arab whores in the West walk around without a hijab and sands in Europe party and drink alcohol. Makes no sense. :feelsclown:

Why the fuck is every muzzie so opposed to just reciting the 500 different duas and surahs in English or our native language? Nope, you have to memorize all of them and our 60 different names for God, in Arabic. Literally just sandnigger worship, and the average Arab is actually more lenient and secular than the average inbred muzzie curry. Persian/Arab whores walk around without a hijab and sands in Europe party and drink alcohol. Makes no sense. :feelsclown:
Literally sands are degenerate niggers who like to piss and shit on each other while sand foids get topped by nordic chad in Germany

Literally sands are degenerate niggers who like to piss and shit on each other while sand foids get topped by nordic chad in Germany
Imagine if Amerimutts had to say all their prayers and invocations to God in Hebrew or whatever the fuck it is. :lul:

Imagine if Amerimutts had to say all their prayers and invocations to God in Hebrew or whatever the fuck it is. :lul:
They would literally chimp out tbh idk why curries take a foreign religion so srsly

I didn’t know he was racist too
Allah is very racist tbh
>Tells you to pray in a foreign language (literally arab worship)
>Tells you to go to a sand nigger country every year (sand nigger imperialism and worship again)
>Most of his big prophets were sand niggers (arab imperialism)
>Which makes the sand nigger more rich
you get it now boyo its over

All religions are made by people.

For the people.

Islam is based about women tho