Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [BASED ISLAM THREAD] My SOLUTION To Inceldom

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Here's how I will solve inceldom when I become Caliph:

1. I instantly judge a foid when she's showing off her titties, ass and legs. I want to rape her first of all, for making me horny with her goods despite not being willing to sell or barter them to me. Then, I want to stone her for being a nasty little slut who's ruining society. Can anyone else relate? This all of course, in a Roblox game.

It's not for empowerment jfl. It's because they're low quality whores with trash genetic quality :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (which is why their equivalent looksmatch is probably working at Target). They're doing it just for Chad :chad::chad::chad: to notice them and pump and dump them.

1836207 ocap 1540784998

This is what foids are supposed to ideally wear Islamically, under my rule. I propose that all women EVERYWHERE be forced to wear this. INSTANTLY, casual sex, accumulating massive body counts, sex outside of relationships, dressing slutty, posting slutty stuff on social media, cheating, meeting and flirting with men at bars, clubs, restaurants etc will all instantly end. Foids will ironically be humanised because they will ALL lose their sexual value and become equivalent. All women will have 0 SMV.

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”
[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

2. Moreover, make it so that foids cannot leave their houses without their fathers and brothers permission, knowledge and/ or being with them. If a foid is tracked 24/7 by her brothers and husbands and fathers then there is no way they're going to act like whores. No hooking up, no travelling. No NOTHING. Ban travelling for foids, because this is a big reason why they accumulate massive bodycounts and get ethnic dick.

The only reason women slut around is because no one stops them. If you force them to only stay at home or go certain places then there's no feasible way for them to take dick. Think bout it :feelzez:

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No woman should travel except with a mahram and no man should enter upon her unless she has a mahram with her.”

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to travel the distance of one day, except with a mahram.”

mahram= brother, husband, uncle, nephew etc

3. Finally, if a foid is married to you, she must have sex with you. This is because you're sacrificing a shitton of time, attention, money, resources to support her. She must give you absolute sexual control. Hence, solving the issue of betabuxxing. Your wife won't have fucked anyone else before you because she's in a burka and can't leave the house unless there's a GPS tracker on her, and once you're married she must have sex with you. You win :feelsahh:

“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses [and does not come], and he spends the night angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’”

(Adapted and abbreviated from the commentary by al-Haafiz Ibn Hijr – may Allaah have mercy on him – on this hadeeth in Fath al-Baari).
Whether the husband wants to discipline his wife, or forgive her, or take another wife, or divorce her, this is all up to him to choose. Let the woman beware of incurring her husband’s wrath because this will lead to Allah’s being angry with her.

I am planning to go into Politics, perhaps. If I succeed I will pass all 3 of these points above and make them LAW. Men in my country will be able to marry virgin foids and have sex with them as they please :feelshmm:

And most importantly

It is within women's nature to act like cattle. By implementing these changes, I will ***force*** women to stop being whores. I don't care if they like it or not, or whether they want to do it for God or not. They WILL do it, because if women are allowed to be whores, then it's ovER for society.

:what:

Last edited:
Giga Cope.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

All Muslim nations that are shitholes are right now are shitholes because they were authoritarian, repressive Secular countries. Namely, Iraq (secular), Syria (secular), Yemen (communist for 20 years and secular), Afghanistan (communist for 20 years and secular= plus ravaged by war)

Ironically the country you posted, Iran, is doing better than all of the countries above, JFL. Keep coping self hating Iranian. Under your homosexual Shah who loved American cock in his asshole, 80% of your country was under the poverty line with a dogwater literacy rate :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

And I live in an Islamic country, and it's much better socially than living in the West :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Giga Cope.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

All Muslim nations that are shitholes are right now are shitholes because they were authoritarian, repressive Secular countries. Namely, Iraq (secular), Syria (secular), Yemen (communist for 20 years and secular), Afghanistan (communist for 20 years and secular= plus ravaged by war)

Ironically the country you posted, Iran, is doing better than all of the countries above, JFL. Keep coping self hating Iranian. Under your homosexual Shah who loved American cock in his asshole, 80% of your country was under the poverty line with a dogwater literacy rate :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

And I live in an Islamic country, and it's much better socially than living in the West :feelshaha:
Incest capital of the earth

Here's how I will solve inceldom when I become Caliph:

1. I instantly judge a foid when she's showing off her titties, ass and legs. I want to rape her first of all, for making me horny with her goods despite not being willing to sell or barter them to me. Then, I want to stone her for being a nasty little slut who's ruining society. Can anyone else relate? This all of course, in a Roblox game.

It's not for empowerment jfl. It's because they're low quality whores with trash genetic quality :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (which is why their equivalent looksmatch is probably working at Target). They're doing it just for Chad :chad::chad::chad: to notice them and pump and dump them.

View attachment 652514

This is what foids are supposed to ideally wear Islamically, under my rule. I propose that all women EVERYWHERE be forced to wear this. INSTANTLY, casual sex, accumulating massive body counts, sex outside of relationships, dressing slutty, posting slutty stuff on social media, cheating, meeting and flirting with men at bars, clubs, restaurants etc will all instantly end. Foids will ironically be humanised because they will ALL lose their sexual value and become equivalent. All women will have 0 SMV.

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”
[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

2. Moreover, make it so that foids cannot leave their houses without their fathers and brothers permission, knowledge and/ or being with them. If a foid is tracked 24/7 by her brothers and husbands and fathers then there is no way they're going to act like whores. No hooking up, no travelling. No NOTHING. Ban travelling for foids, because this is a big reason why they accumulate massive bodycounts and get ethnic dick.

The only reason women slut around is because no one stops them. If you force them to only stay at home or go certain places then there's no feasible way for them to take dick. Think bout it :feelzez:

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No woman should travel except with a mahram and no man should enter upon her unless she has a mahram with her.”

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to travel the distance of one day, except with a mahram.”

mahram= brother, husband, uncle, nephew etc

3. Finally, if a foid is married to you, she must have sex with you. This is because you're sacrificing a shitton of time, attention, money, resources to support her. She must give you absolute sexual control. Hence, solving the issue of betabuxxing. Your wife won't have fucked anyone else before you because she's in a burka and can't leave the house unless there's a GPS tracker on her, and once you're married she must have sex with you. You win :feelsahh:

“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses [and does not come], and he spends the night angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’”

(Adapted and abbreviated from the commentary by al-Haafiz Ibn Hijr – may Allaah have mercy on him – on this hadeeth in Fath al-Baari).
Whether the husband wants to discipline his wife, or forgive her, or take another wife, or divorce her, this is all up to him to choose. Let the woman beware of incurring her husband’s wrath because this will lead to Allah’s being angry with her.

I am planning to go into Politics, perhaps. If I succeed I will pass all 3 of these points above and make them LAW. Men in my country will be able to marry virgin foids and have sex with them as they please :feelshmm:

And most importantly

It is within women's nature to act like cattle. By implementing these changes, I will ***force*** women to stop being whores. I don't care if they like it or not, or whether they want to do it for God or not. They WILL do it, because if women are allowed to be whores, then it's ovER for society.

:what:
JFL AT YOU BUDDY BOYO FOR PRAISING GIGACHADDAM EVERY DAMN DAY

cope. you achieved absolutely nothing and im going to piss on your face in Hell :what:
Hell? Latin america IZ hell

Izlam iz COPE :smonk:

Jfl at religion copers

I am not even iranian holy shit pakis are retarded no wonder since they are inbreds and arab dick riders.

Iran literally allows transgenders you retarded faggot:feelskek:

North korea was communist yet it's doing better than all muslim countries, way higher IQ and no degeneracy without having to wear retarded burkas and worship chaddam:feelsthink:
i assumed you were iranian becauses it usually 5'6 iranian ex muslim retards in the West glorifying their cuck shah who post the type of edit you posted kek.

and? i never said iran was based? retard. i said it's better than the former authoritarian shithole countries you mentioned.

Then why are you a incel faggot?:feelskek:

Seems like to me sharia doesnt work:feelsthink:
:soy:

because my country is cucked beyond measure and is adopting retarded feministic ideals. they dont even have sharia you brainlet

Then why are you a incel faggot?:feelskek:

Seems like to me sharia doesnt work:feelsthink:
izlam is low tier cope for sand niggerz mUh mUh aLLah :feelshaha:

iZLAM is low tier COPE

Yes I am ex muslim but not iranian, because I know my culture, traditions work way better than shitslam and that we never needed shitslam until we were forced by muslim invaders.

Not surprising right all Muslim countries low IQ and live a dogshit life:feelshaha:

Until you are traitors like saudis who sell their oil to jews and america
cope harder faggot. guarantee your country was part of a multi continental empire like the Abbasid Caliphate or Ottoman Empire B4 MUH TRADITIONS, and now its a retarded shithole full of immorality.

Exactly you dumb fucking paki inbred, sharia or not people start realizing religion is cope and leave it causing CORRUPTION which is why Religion does not fucking work.

Why do you think north korea is doing way better than all muslim countries? why they don't have any degeneracy or are low IQ.
you stupid murtard kafir, i should stone you right now for your ignorance. muslim countries becoming less religious has caused more cuckery, not less. no muslim country is as religious as it was 500, 600 or even 200 years ago, and now its in the worst state possible,

You retarded faggot my country is in the Caucasus where there is no degeneracy and never has been even before Shitslam.

Funny how you traitors to your own country and Arab scum claim your shitslam helps but it's the opposite all Muslim countries are suffering and dogshit. Your paki inbred faggot brain doesn't understand but I am not gonna keep explaining it since you are inbred.
you're just a coping, retarded self hating faggot who has no real argument whatsoever other than hating Islam. Im just going to put you on ignore because i cant stand mentally ill cunts :soy: like you.

Nice sock nigga

Kill yourself instead you useless piece of shit faggot, I am a traitor because I don't accept shitslam and know my ancestors weren't mudslim? lol. You are just jealous because your people have no culture, traditions and have to cope with shitslam.

You are a traitor and arabs dog.
MUH ANCESTORS

your ancestors were retards living in mud huts who sacrificed to idols and sheeeeeeeeet.

you're the dog of your inbred ancestors who got conquered by Arabs jfl. go die in a pit you pathetic bastard.
no one gives a flying fuck about MUH KULTURE.

jfl @ first world country islam copers. you know nothing about islam anyway :feelsjuice:

Great thread brother.

BASED THREAD MUSLIM BROCEL :feelsLSD:

IGNORE THESE FOID WORSHIPPING CUCKS FOR FIGHTING AGAINST THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DEPRIVE FOIDS OF ANY RIGHTS :smonk:

Jump off a bridge and cut your throat, you son of a dog cunt. Iran is a complete shithole now (no point in denying it). Of course, it's the shitty Islamic Republic that you praise, saying that it's "DoInG BeTtEr tHaN AlL Of tHe cOuNtRiEs aBoVe." JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Do you know how shit the economy is, you stupid cunt? Of course you don't, idiot. You're just a goddamn Paki. And this dumb Paki brain of yours seems to have set no limit on the amount of retarded shit and cocksucking you churn out in support of oppressive 3rd World Islamic regimes.

Dumb Paki mutt inbred bastard, I have a fucking dossier on you. Watch what comes out of your shit-filled disgusting Indian mouth.

Under the Shah, we fucking fingernail-pulled those Godless Marxists and ended the threat of communist infiltration by USSR cunts in Iran and the military. Not in a 100 years will your uncultured, backwards, and shit-ridden country be able to reach the heights that Iran reached under the Achaemenids, Sassanids (more based than the three shitty Islamic "caliphates" combined), Safavids (based Shia dynasty that killed the Sunnitefags and united Iran under a centralized government), Afsharids (Nadir Shah's soldiers fucked your female ancestors), or Pahlavis. Go seethe and cope with your disgusting brown skin and horribly disfigured face. Know that you will never be accepted here or in real life. You're a complete and utter failure hated universally by virtually everyone. Your only chance to regain some of your lost dignity is to end it all.

Fuck you. We were trying to build up the country. What do you think happens after a century-lasting dynasty of Turkish Westoid-shillers that don't give a rat's ass about the good of the country is overthrown, huh? Seriously, use your fucking brain. We had already established an organization to combat illiteracy, yet you still continue to yap on with your MuH WiKiPeDiA source bullshit.

What a fucking donkey. The key word here is socially, not economically—and certainly not in any other fucking aspect. Do you really think turning the country's female population into chador-wearing zealot cunts would matter if families didn't have enough money to put bread on the table? If they couldn't feed their children? If people in rural areas didn't have access to education? Your retardation continues to baffle me.
not reading this cope wall of text

+

i heightmog and framemog you. Pakistani Chad mogs Iranian weakling.

Inbred brain acting up again shut the fuck up already no one understands what you are saying:feelskek::feelskek:
GO DIE IN A PIT FILLED WITH COCKROACHES YOU RETARDED PIGSKIN CUNT WORSHIPPING CHRISTCUCK FAGGOT :feelshaha:

One word: illiterate.

Cope. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You have disgustingly brown skin, a mixed heritage, a flat nose, and BALDING HAIR. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I have all of your pictures from Discord, dude; don't even try to pull that shit on me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
>Brown skin
Self hatting faggot you're just as brown :feelstastyman:
>Mixed heritage
Ok...and?
>Flat nose
Post your own nose retard. Plus a flat nose isnt even a major failo.
>Balding hair
Okay, I'll give you that. I still heightmog, framemog and definitely IQmog you (because you suck Shahs dick). So that's 3 on 1 :feelsthink:

Idc if you have my pics on discord. I've dm'd people my pics here, and I've posted my face on looksmax and it's been linked. If you wanna directly post my face then do it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. It'll be funny to see.

Inbred brain cant respond to my based true post i made right? not surprised.

Shut up bitch I would stomp your little fragile inbred skull and it would get crushed like a peanut you arab dick loving chaddam worshipping pedophile goat fucking faggot:feelskek:
SEETHE CUMSKIN, EUROPE IS GONNA BE OUR FUCK GROUND WHEN THE SYRIAN RAPEFUGEES ARE DONE GANG RAPING YOUR PIGSKIN MOTHER :feelshmm:

SEETHE CUMSKIN, EUROPE IS GONNA BE OUR FUCK GROUND WHEN THE SYRIAN RAPEFUGEES ARE DONE GANG RAPING YOUR PIGSKIN MOTHER :feelshmm:
Giga based tbh. Europa is brown now

Haha, fuck you, cunt. Having an inferiority complex much? Aren't you the kid balding at 16? Just throw yourself in a ditch, dude. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also...
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Nastaliq-Online-1.png
LONG LIVE IRAN; LONG LIVE THE KING; AND LONG LIVE THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LIGHT OF THE ARYANS.
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
Payandeh-IRAN-2009.gif
I may get a hair transplant, a wig or use the Big 3 to cure my balding, but you'll always be a 5'8 Manlet with a Napoleon Complex :feelskek:

Kill yourself Faggot

Haha, fuck you, cunt. Having an inferiority complex much? Aren't you the kid balding at 16? Just throw yourself in a ditch, dude. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
IRAN IS MORE CUCKED THAN ANY SUNNI COUNTRY :feelsseriously:

fuck all religion

ISIS is pretty based though