Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [BASED ISLAM THREAD] My SOLUTION To Inceldom

90136371 hi011829505
What the fuck is this?
This can not exist in a muslim country!

Keep being inferior and getting cucked by jews, 15 million jews cucked 430mil arabs and 1 billion mudslims:feelskek:
Don't forget whole USA, Canada and Europe. Jewish money cucks everyone.

Ok, let's see... This cunt wrote me a paragraph, so let's go through it!...

Cope. I'm not. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I have white skin, faggot. Typical brown Paki cope—telling somebody else they're brown. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Have you seen the bleaching industry in Pakiland? They're mass-producing these products for a shitskin population that sucks white cock and would do anything just have light skin. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Once again, I invite you to off yourself, you piece of shit. :feelsYall:

Mutt... a disgusting mutt. Mixed-breed bastard with Turanid ancestors from Central Asia. :feelspuke:

:feels::feels::feels:: "PlUs a fLaT NoSe iSnT EvEn a mAjOr fAiLo!!!!!" (The words of a true coper). Have fun looking like a chink the rest of your life. :lul::lul::lul:

And my nose is an upturned Roman nose. :chad::chad::chad:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Thanks, bro. Appreciate your help in this matter. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I'm definitely going to find your face on Looksmax. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And once again, I ask that you off yourself. :feelsYall:
>white skin
yeah no. its obvious you dont have ''white skin''. at most you're a lightskinned brown, which i am as well. and its ironic how you mention my country buying whitening products. dude, you literally worship white women. on the discord you call ever white woman, even if shes 3 or 4 ''marriagefuel''. kys self hating faggot and stop projecting. you were the one who made my ''brown skin'' an issue in the first place, as if you're any better you sandnigger.

>mixed
lol gtfo. persians have mixed with central asians and arabs too. your great great great great...granny was probably raped by a chad arab. and im 95% Punjabi anyways JFL.

>nose
no nose for your 5'8 height buddy. its ovER for you. imagine giving a fuck about noses when you're a turbo manlet.

sure, find my face. i already know im ugly, so it doesnt bother me jfl.
:chad:

Last edited:
Doesn't change the fact that he looks ugly AF and has no other achievement than being a street-shitting 3rd-Worlder zealot Paki terrorist. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's a steroid abuser, all steroid users are dumb faggots. Just like Schwarzenegger. How do you think Arni would look without steroids?

Oh and Muslims are not terrorists, only jews.
Compare a Jew to a Muslim:

Obamamulatto (kikeslave) = 1 bomb detonation every 8 minutes for 8 years.
Muslims:

It's a steroid abuser, all steroid users are dumb faggots. Just like Schwarzenegger. How do you think Arni would look without steroids?

Compare a Jew to a Muslim:

Obamamulatto (kikeslave) = 1 bomb detonation every 8 minutes for 8 years.
Muslims:
nothing wrong with roids, skinny bitch

BASED, CUMSKINS ARE TOO BUSY LISTENING TO JEWMEDIA AND KISSING THEIR PIGSKIN WHORES FEET WHILE SUCKING ON NIGGER COCKS :feelskek:

:feels::feels::feels:: "I StIlL HeIgHtMoG AnD FrAmEmOg yOu, ReTaRd!!!!!"

You'll always be a mutt Paki shitskin. :lul::lul::lul:
i still mog you though, despite being a ''subhuman Paki''...and im not even a shitskin jfl.

you probably get confused for Paki too, because believe it or not, no one thinks you're better because of MUH PERSIA. kys faggot. :feelstastyman:

Yes Islam is a solution to inceldom.
But Christianity was also once a solution to inceldom until the jews infested it with degeneracy and perversion.
Before Hitler came to power, the jews had faggot cinemas in Germany.
Of course the faggot jews flew to U shit of America.
Then under Hitler regime the "God with us" was strong in Germany.

Yes Islam is a solution to inceldom.
But Christianity was also once a solution to inceldom until the jews infested it with degeneracy and perversion.
Before Hitler came to power, the jews had faggot cinemas in Germany.
Of course the faggot jews flew to U shit of America.
Then under Hitler regime the "God with us" was strong in Germany.
the nazi gov allowed nazi women to cheat on their soldier husbands whilst they were away

the nazi gov allowed nazi women to cheat on their soldier husbands whilst they were away
Sounds like kike propaganda.

Btw. "Nazi" is an "ashkenazi" invented term.
Seriously, i don't know if that kike inventor was an actual ashkenazi, it just fits perfectly.

Last edited:
The kid is an autistic retard hailing from the hillbilly province of notorious white trash. This bastard son of a Jew can't even use capitalization or punctuation like a good fucking dog. He should just end himself alongside you. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
tales from the slums of isfahan

Here's how I will solve inceldom when I become Caliph:

1. I instantly judge a foid when she's showing off her titties, ass and legs. I want to rape her first of all, for making me horny with her goods despite not being willing to sell or barter them to me. Then, I want to stone her for being a nasty little slut who's ruining society. Can anyone else relate? This all of course, in a Roblox game.

It's not for empowerment jfl. It's because they're low quality whores with trash genetic quality :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (which is why their equivalent looksmatch is probably working at Target). They're doing it just for Chad :chad::chad::chad: to notice them and pump and dump them.

View attachment 652514

This is what foids are supposed to ideally wear Islamically, under my rule. I propose that all women EVERYWHERE be forced to wear this. INSTANTLY, casual sex, accumulating massive body counts, sex outside of relationships, dressing slutty, posting slutty stuff on social media, cheating, meeting and flirting with men at bars, clubs, restaurants etc will all instantly end. Foids will ironically be humanised because they will ALL lose their sexual value and become equivalent. All women will have 0 SMV.

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”
[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

2. Moreover, make it so that foids cannot leave their houses without their fathers and brothers permission, knowledge and/ or being with them. If a foid is tracked 24/7 by her brothers and husbands and fathers then there is no way they're going to act like whores. No hooking up, no travelling. No NOTHING. Ban travelling for foids, because this is a big reason why they accumulate massive bodycounts and get ethnic dick.

The only reason women slut around is because no one stops them. If you force them to only stay at home or go certain places then there's no feasible way for them to take dick. Think bout it :feelzez:

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No woman should travel except with a mahram and no man should enter upon her unless she has a mahram with her.”

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to travel the distance of one day, except with a mahram.”

mahram= brother, husband, uncle, nephew etc

3. Finally, if a foid is married to you, she must have sex with you. This is because you're sacrificing a shitton of time, attention, money, resources to support her. She must give you absolute sexual control. Hence, solving the issue of betabuxxing. Your wife won't have fucked anyone else before you because she's in a burka and can't leave the house unless there's a GPS tracker on her, and once you're married she must have sex with you. You win :feelsahh:

“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses [and does not come], and he spends the night angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’”

(Adapted and abbreviated from the commentary by al-Haafiz Ibn Hijr – may Allaah have mercy on him – on this hadeeth in Fath al-Baari).
Whether the husband wants to discipline his wife, or forgive her, or take another wife, or divorce her, this is all up to him to choose. Let the woman beware of incurring her husband’s wrath because this will lead to Allah’s being angry with her.

I am planning to go into Politics, perhaps. If I succeed I will pass all 3 of these points above and make them LAW. Men in my country will be able to marry virgin foids and have sex with them as they please :feelshmm:

And most importantly

It is within women's nature to act like cattle. By implementing these changes, I will ***force*** women to stop being whores. I don't care if they like it or not, or whether they want to do it for God or not. They WILL do it, because if women are allowed to be whores, then it's ovER for society.

:what:
Fuck muhammedanism

based on your profile picture . are you sahih muslim?

Isis butchered 100 men for every foid they raped, is that based? not that I care about sandnigs killing each other tho
Most men are cucks anyway

I agree, Islam is based :feelsokman:

Holy shit god tier kino thread read every reply

1. I instantly judge a foid when she's showing off her titties, ass and legs. I want to rape her first of all, for making me horny with her goods despite not being willing to sell or barter them to me. Then, I want to stone her for being a nasty little slut who's ruining society. Can anyone else relate? This all of course, in a Roblox game.

It's not for empowerment jfl. It's because they're low quality whores with trash genetic quality :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (which is why their equivalent looksmatch is probably working at Target). They're doing it just for Chad :chad::chad::chad: to notice them and pump and dump them.

View attachment 652514

This is what foids are supposed to ideally wear Islamically, under my rule. I propose that all women EVERYWHERE be forced to wear this. INSTANTLY, casual sex, accumulating massive body counts, sex outside of relationships, dressing slutty, posting slutty stuff on social media, cheating, meeting and flirting with men at bars, clubs, restaurants etc will all instantly end. Foids will ironically be humanised because they will ALL lose their sexual value and become equivalent. All women will have 0 SMV.

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies”

2. Moreover, make it so that foids cannot leave their houses without their fathers and brothers permission, knowledge and/ or being with them. If a foid is tracked 24/7 by her brothers and husbands and fathers then there is no way they're going to act like whores. No hooking up, no travelling. No NOTHING. Ban travelling for foids, because this is a big reason why they accumulate massive bodycounts and get ethnic dick.

The only reason women slut around is because no one stops them. If you force them to only stay at home or go certain places then there's no feasible way for them to take dick. Think bout it :feelzez:

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No woman should travel except with a mahram and no man should enter upon her unless she has a mahram with her.”

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to travel the distance of one day, except with a mahram.”

3. Finally, if a foid is married to you, she must have sex with you. This is because you're sacrificing a shitton of time, attention, money, resources to support her. She must give you absolute sexual control. Hence, solving the issue of betabuxxing. Your wife won't have fucked anyone else before you because she's in a burka and can't leave the house unless there's a GPS tracker on her, and once you're married she must have sex with you. You win :feelsahh:

“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses [and does not come], and he spends the night angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’”

(Adapted and abbreviated from the commentary by al-Haafiz Ibn Hijr – may Allaah have mercy on him – on this hadeeth in Fath al-Baari).
Whether the husband wants to discipline his wife, or forgive her, or take another wife, or divorce her, this is all up to him to choose. Let the woman beware of incurring her husband’s wrath because this will lead to Allah’s being angry with her.

I am planning to go into Politics, perhaps. If I succeed I will pass all 3 of these points above and make them LAW. Men in my country will be able to marry virgin foids and have sex with them as they please :feelshmm:

And most importantly

It is within women's nature to act like cattle. By implementing these changes, I will ***force*** women to stop being whores. I don't care if they like it or not, or whether they want to do it for God or not. They WILL do it, because if women are allowed to be whores, then it's ovER for society.

As if a fat fuck could rule even a womens ass:feelshaha:

Bump for Allah. We need global sharia.

Giga Cope.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

All Muslim nations that are shitholes are right now are shitholes because they were authoritarian, repressive Secular countries. Namely, Iraq (secular), Syria (secular), Yemen (communist for 20 years and secular), Afghanistan (communist for 20 years and secular= plus ravaged by war)

Ironically the country you posted, Iran, is doing better than all of the countries above, JFL. Keep coping self hating Iranian. Under your homosexual Shah who loved American cock in his asshole, 80% of your country was under the poverty line with a dogwater literacy rate :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

And I live in an Islamic country, and it's much better socially than living in the West :feelshaha:
Turbo based. I also would like to live in Islamic country. Fuck the west

BASED, CUMSKINS ARE TOO BUSY LISTENING TO JEWMEDIA AND KISSING THEIR PIGSKIN WHORES FEET WHILE SUCKING ON NIGGER COCKS :feelskek:
Anglo cumskins cancer of the World. Eurasia must purge them

>Using "in Roblox" when talking about a hypothetical power fantasy

Anon...I

I understand brother iranians suffer because of these faggots, I have met many atheist iranians and many who act like they are muslim they really don't have a choice most of the time.

I want shitslam gone from my country I want my culture and traditions fully back.
Lol you are a bunch of wannabe degenerate. I am happy degenerates like You have to suffer in Iran instead of being pedestalized like in Jewish West. Glory to Allah

I'm good on having to constantly follow women around to protect their virginity. All the other stuff you said is based and I agree with though

you think its only islam that has rules and code of condduct, every religion has those.

View attachment 652514

And most importantly

If this could really be implemented, i will be fuckin gassed.

View attachment 652514

And most importantly

Shariah law is must be established on western foids.:society: