Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I took a selfie of myself with iphone x at apple store

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
So I've always heard that iPhone have better cameras for series. So I wanted to check it out.

I still looked subhuman as fuck but better than I look on an Android phone. I looked so sad though. I really am dead inside.

My iPhone 7 plus camera sucks dick, makes me look super subhuman if the lighting is slightly off.

CopingGymcel said:
My iPhone 7s

wot

I thought apple went from the 7 to the 8 without the s

Pouuop said:
wot

I thought apple went from the 7 to the 8 without the s

I meant plus, not s  x-x

My shitty LG g2 phone's camera is terrible. Its grainy and it doesn't pick up anything unless I'm in direct sunlight.

Really? 
The more detailed I look on a camera the more sub human I look

Themisterpepsi said:
Really? 
The more detailed I look on a camera the more sub human I look

It's about color accuracy and lens distortion

Chad uses 6630 to take photos and his photos are made as posters.

why would an incel have anything from Apple? they're for instagram sluts and hipsters. you're not gaining anything from an expensive phone, just use a cheap chinese android phone like a truecel.

overlystinkypants said:
why would an incel have anything from Apple? they're for instagram sluts and hipsters. you're not gaining anything from an expensive phone, just use a cheap chinese android phone like a truecel.

Lighting tricks and hiding certain parts of my face helps move me up to normie status in photos though I'm exposed once you see me in motion or on video/person.

yet somehow you still got a girl to touch your dick

iPhone can't change your genetic composition.

Yeah just noticed this today. Selfies look much better on my new phone (galaxy note 8) compared to my old phone (galaxy note 4) because the front camera has autofocus

s9 is supposed to have a great cam
When I checked out the iphone 7 in a apple store the selfie cam was very bad tbh

Yeah. Cameras on phones generally warp the way you look.

allsmall.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back