Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my dad plans on SEAmaxxing

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
He's 65. He wants to retire in the Philippines, and I asked him what about medical care and friends/family? I guess he doesn't care about friends and family enough to stick around. He said he has enough money to hire maids for cheap in the Philippines. What is there in the Philippines for him?

He didn't say this out loud but my aunt, who disagrees with his decision, assumes it might be because he wants to meet women there. Last year, my brother said he caught my dad flirting with girls online who were younger than us. My dad told me he didn't initiate convo with these girls, they initiated convo with him because he seems like a rich foreigner. Yeah sure.

This is my dad. It's his balls I came from. This guy. I am his genetic material. It never even started for me. My brother is a fat unemployed NEET (though not an incel). My uncles are betabuxxers, I am sure their wives love them but I cannot respect them. There is only one male cousin I sort of respect.

white rich chad only

He's 65. He wants to retire in the Philippines, and I asked him what about medical care and friends/family? I guess he doesn't care about friends and family enough to stick around. He said he has enough money to hire maids for cheap in the Philippines. What is there in the Philippines for him?

He didn't say this out loud but my aunt, who disagrees with his decision, assumes it might be because he wants to meet women there. Last year, my brother said he caught my dad flirting with girls online who were younger than us. My dad told me he didn't initiate convo with these girls, they initiated convo with him because he seems like a rich foreigner. Yeah sure.

This is my dad. It's his balls I came from. This guy. I am his genetic material. It never even started for me. My brother is a fat unemployed NEET (though not an incel). My uncles are betabuxxers, I am sure their wives love them but I cannot respect them. There is only one male cousin I sort of respect.
Tell him you want to go with him

Is he single?

i don't think i'll care enough at 65 to seamaxx

Sounds rough, remind him to use protection so you can avoid having a giga subhuman ER brother
Try to frame it that you care about him not catching STDs

white rich chad only
Yeah idk if blacks or browns can do this :feelsbadman: Or whites who are sub-5 even :feelsbadman:

As far as money goes, I think our money goes a long way over there. Still need a decent income though, a flight is like $2,000 round trip I’m guessing

Ask him what he thinks about women who reject him, because of his age and summary, it seems that you can tell him something that how womans works.

Depending on whether you want him to leave or not, it looks like he'll be squeezed out of money.

Is he single?
He has my mom but their marriage was bitter from the start, and I think it has been a while since they had any action. I saw them have sex when I was like 5 (nothing traumatic) so their marriage probably isn't always bad but there is a lot of bitterness between them that just grew and grew throughout the years. There is no respect between them either.

He has my mom but their marriage was bitter from the start, and I think it has been a while since they had any action. I saw them have sex when I was like 5 (nothing traumatic) so their marriage probably isn't always bad but there is a lot of bitterness between them that just grew and grew throughout the years. There is no respect between them either.
Gotcha. Man, it’s brutal growing up in a household with parents who have this kind of relationship. Mine were always fighting and yelling at each other, it seemed like every few months one would threaten to leave and then go away for a few days, I got used to it and knew they were coming back but it was still shitty and I was always jealous of friends who’s parents seemed to care about each other and did shit together.

The few times I saw my mom and dad lying down together or hugging, were some of the best memories I have (I have only one memory of this).

Last edited:
Also, I’m sorry dude. I’m just realizing now what the implications of that are, that you are included in the friends/family that he doesn’t want to stick around for :feelsbadman:

Would she divorce rape him before he leaves for philipine?

Aren't u worried that some golddigger will manipulate your bluepilled dad into writing her name in his will?

Did u black pill him on gooks?

Also, I’m sorry dude. I’m just realizing now what the implications of that are, that you are included in the friends/family that he doesn’t want to stick around for :feelsbadman:
Yeah that too. I don't blame him though, our mom turned us against him and I don't think he really likes any of us kids either. He particularly never liked me. Sure he cared for me because he has to, I am his fucking kid, but it was pretty clear he didn't like the way I was born and the way how I turned out. There is still contempt that he tries to hold back when he talks to me. His social media posts are pictures of him hanging out hiking with his friends some of who he knew since childhood, or pictures of the real estate he is working on. None of his family neither his siblings nor his wife/kids. Like he likes his friends better than his own family lol.

Would she divorce rape him before he leaves for philipine?

Aren't u worried that some golddigger will manipulate your bluepilled dad into writing her name in his will?

Did u black pill him on gooks?

My mom might divorce rape him, but I don't think she ever thought of divorcing him and neither him. My aunt apparently urged him to get a divorce instead of staying in a violent shitty marriage.

Also yes I do worry that last minute there will be a golddigger who takes everything or gets knocked up. But it is what it is. It's his money and I don't feel like any of us kids particularly deserve his money either and none of us were really that close or good to him anyway. The sad thing is he worked all his life in a job he doesn't give a fuck about as cope, and he told himself he's doing it for us kids and wants to give us inheritance. It would be a shame if all that effort and life energy was spent for nothing.

The few times I saw my mom and dad lying down together or hugging, were some of the best memories I have (I have only one memory of this).

I don't know how my parents did it. They have so much bad history but they also had moments where they got along. Especially when they were living together and I was the only kid with them (my siblings were somewhere else). I think that's the only time where it was peaceful, and that's also when I saw them have sex. I guess they thought that at the end of the day they only had each other and even if they divorced and tried to find someone else, it will be a struggle. Which is also sad.

I am writing a message to my dad, just gonna drop the bomb what I really think about him going to the Philippines.

How is your brother not incel? Is he volcel?

How do old men even have sexual desire? Does he just like getting his ego stroked?

Why can't he just go to brothels. Why does he have to look for girlfriends at his age.

Society is so individualistic man. Just a few hundred years ago, men and women had a fair compromise, and fathers would stay for their grand kids, etc.

That's my retirement plan. Only about ten years earlier though.

How is your brother not incel? Is he volcel?
He has good facial structure, wide frame, and is over 6 feet tall, pretty good for an ethnic. But he's mentally fucked. He wasn't always fat and dysgenic, though idk what he looked like when he got the last girlfriend (the one he knocked up). He was fat and miserable looking in all the pictures I've seen of him with her, and he seemed to be that way the last several years. I think he still got laid because he talks to people, knows how to have fun and make it fun for others, he smokes weed and I assume deals it so he has friends, though they seem like losers or people with personality disorders.

I told my dad how I feel about him trying to SEAmax and how it's for losers and he is going to still be miserable if he moves over there permanently. He gave me a nonresponse.

Dating is difficult for guys in the West. I don't blame them for considering other options, but it's a shame that things have become this way.

It's exactly why your dad wants to move there. Ask him if I can go with

Noodlewhores will soon be Chad Only.
Enjoy while you can