Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think it's hilariously tragic that I'm spending this point of time on a beautiful summer day on stalking my middle school time crush.

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
My life is complete joke and a tragedy.

I'm searching for mentions of her on other Instagram accounts to find all photos to download of her.

One masturbating trick to fapping to foids who don't have nudes: open up random nude photos next to photos of the foid you want to fap to. Your mind will end up imagining the foid naked like the other photos.

I tried to follow my oneitis on insta and her account ended up going private :feelsdevil::feelskek:

Sometimes im glad i have zero human contact, i would fall probably for any girl that talks to me.

Sometimes im glad i have zero human contact, i would fall probably for any girl that talks to me.
Yep. It's easy to become a simp unfortunately.

Yep. It's easy to become a simp unfortunately.
I was on a job fair few days ago, it felt nice talking to people my age who treated me like an equals. Its pathetic.