Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i think its already over for me

deperateSD

deperateSD

★★
I'm 18, balding, fat, 5'9(living in the Neatherlands), normie face, no girls in trested in me, bad grades in collage, no outstanding talent or somthing which i stand out of. i feel bad giving up at such a young age but live just trew everything it had upon me since birth.

5’9 in the Netherlands?! Aren’t you mother fuckers like 6’5 and shit??? Mega over bro. I’m 5’5 and it’s fuckin miserable bro. No girl gives a fuck about you as a person. Unless you make money so they can live a comfortable life off of you. Or they want a cuck who accepts there onlywhores lifestyle while you don’t get any of the benefits because she’s not in the mood after the chads fucked her.I threw away my life at 12 when I realized girls only give a fuck about you if you are hot or give them an easy life. I’m 25 and it’s honestly nice not doing shit

5’9 in the Netherlands?! Aren’t you mother fuckers like 6’5 and shit??? Mega over bro. I’m 5’5 and it’s fuckin miserable bro. No girl gives a fuck about you as a person. Unless you make money so they can live a comfortable life off of you. Or they want a cuck who accepts there onlywhores lifestyle while you don’t get any of the benefits because she’s not in the mood after the chads fucked her.I threw away my life at 12 when I realized girls only give a fuck about you if you are hot or give them an easy life. I’m 25 and it’s honestly nice not doing shit
average height here is 6'' altough most guys are way taller than that. when i try and see on a daily basis how many guys are taller than me its around 80-90% im a dwarf here. tried coping by learning judo and muay thai to feel convidend that i can beat tall guys up. But girls dont give a shit about that. They just see the diffrence in better genetics in the tall guys.

Geomaxx and lose that weight

cope don't rope. Also if you have a normie face you still have chances to ascend

Never began
there are manlets like me that move to asian countries where the average height is far shorter than here. i have sick beard genetics tho. moving to thailand with a bald head good beard an option? or am i just coping again?

average height here is 6'' altough most guys are way taller than that. when i try and see on a daily basis how many guys are taller than me its around 80-90% im a dwarf here. tried coping by learning judo and muay thai to feel convidend that i can beat tall guys up. But girls dont give a shit about that. They just see the diffrence in better genetics in the tall guys.
A tall guy can be a homeless fag and women would marry him and help get back to his feet. Us short fucks don’t matter unless we have social status and money. It’s all these whores give a shit about

You mean like this?

whitecels-dont-exist-png.738368
if i stay in the neatherlands i will look like that yes. however in countries ln asia i should tower over people being 5 9 no?

A tall guy can be a homeless fag and women would marry him and help get back to his feet. Us short fucks don’t matter unless we have social status and money. It’s all these whores give a shit about
so height surgery it is then? yesterday i heard a guy who was 5 2 go up to 5 8 wiht height surgerys

so height surgery it is then? yesterday i heard a guy who was 5 2 go up to 5 8 wiht height surgerys
Is 6 inches possible for height surgery? I saw a guy talk about 3 inches from 5’8 to 5’11 and it was quite damn expensive. I don’t think it’s worth it tbh. Maybe if you got the money or want to try go for it. But what if you don’t get the results you are expecting? Wouldn’t it hurt more?

recommendations?
Guatemala, South East Asia, any country where people are short. Look it up here

not necessarily, you'd probably be around average height among zoomers. If you have a good face/NT you could possibly play the jbw card and get a low to mid-tier noodle.

this is of course assuming that 13 of her low inhib male relatives don't steal all your shit and butcher you in the middle of the night :feelsEhh:
low mid-tier noodle is better than nothing. all my life girls werent mean to me or were disgusted by my pressance but i saw that there was no attraction. i might consider the low-mid tier, if it is that she will actually love me that is.

thx

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

foids are incapable of love, lurk moar grey
girls want to stay lock down the chad no? what if i end up being a high tier normieif i looxmaxed and went to a lower average height country. those mid tier girls there will see me as a chad no?

i cant select any other counrty expet the US. bug?

Dutch are on average 6‘1.

Im your eastern neighbor (from germany) and 5‘9 is 1000x better than being 5‘6. I know that Dutch people are the tallest in the world but idk if being 5‘9 would completely suck there or not. How tall are the women there? Here in Germany even 13 year olds heightmog me.

Im your eastern neighbor (from germany) and 5‘9 is 1000x better than being 5‘6. I know that Dutch people are the tallest in the world but idk if being 5‘9 would completely suck there or not. How tall are the women there? Here in Germany even 13 year olds heightmog me.
in der TAT

Welcome to your new home brocel

the height depends because there is a lot of mixed cutures. most dutch girls are around my height or taller, but turkish,surinamise, and marrocan girls for example are under 5 9 for sure.

there are manlets like me that move to asian countries where the average height is far shorter than here. i have sick beard genetics tho. moving to thailand with a bald head good beard an option? or am i just coping again?
Worth a shot nibba

I’m 5’5 bro it’s fuckin awful

I’m 30, kek

the height depends because there is a lot of mixed cutures. most dutch girls are around my height or taller, but turkish,surinamise, and marrocan girls for example are under 5 9 for sure.
Isn’t average dutch girl 5‘8?

"balding at 18"
My brother, I feel your pain with all my heart.
Being 5'9" in Netherlands though, is the really brutal part. You could maybe get a hair transplant and fin but you are legit too short for the heightMOGer country you live in. I'd recommend you move to someplace with much shorter average height. Even Germany would be an improvement. Then if you really have a decent face you're young enough you could do well. Maybe do study abroad and try to find a foid to marry for citizenship. And get hair transplant and fin of course.

"balding at 18"
My brother, I feel your pain with all my heart.
Being 5'9" in Netherlands though, is the really brutal part. You could maybe get a hair transplant and fin but you are legit too short for the heightMOGer country you live in. I'd recommend you move to someplace with much shorter average height. Even Germany would be an improvement. Then if you really have a decent face you're young enough you could do well. Maybe do study abroad and try to find a foid to marry for citizenship. And get hair transplant and fin of course.
thx for the tips

thx for the tips
You're welcome I want to see youngcels escape this cruel fate. I missed where you said you had bad grades, so it might be hard to study abroad IDK I've never done it. All I know is that at uni is the best place to meet girls, and being so young you still have that opportunity. Definitely try to apply to some foreign unis. And don't bother with LL surgery that shit is insane.

You're welcome I want to see youngcels escape this cruel fate. I missed where you said you had bad grades, so it might be hard to study abroad IDK I've never done it. All I know is that at uni is the best place to meet girls, and being so young you still have that opportunity. Definitely try to apply to some foreign unis. And don't bother with LL surgery that shit is insane.
i can go to uni after 1 year of college combined with 1 year being on the higest difficulty of highschool getting some cetificates of certain subject. i was already planning for a long term goal going to uni to get a semi decent job which earns good and is repected. im not an extremly dumb kid i know i can reach the top, its just my motivation for this year was total shit. ill try next year in college. what forein uni do you reccoment?

i can go to uni after 1 year of college combined with 1 year being on the higest difficulty of highschool getting some cetificates of certain subject. i was already planning for a long term goal going to uni to get a semi decent job which earns good and is repected. im not an extremly dumb kid i know i can reach the top, its just my motivation for this year was total shit. ill try next year in college. what forein uni do you reccoment?
I don't know. If I were you I'd try for a uni in Ireland, since there's still some remnant of Catholic values, at least that's what I hear. And even if you don't get in until 20 you should be okay. But if you do get into a uni you have to be very proactive, can't just rot in your dorm. Join clubs especially ones with lots of foids. Talk to your classmates etc.

I don't know. If I were you I'd try for a uni in Ireland, since there's still some remnant of Catholic values, at least that's what I hear. And even if you don't get in until 20 you should be okay. But if you do get into a uni you have to be very proactive, can't just rot in your dorm. Join clubs especially ones with lots of foids. Talk to your classmates etc.
will do thx man really appreciate it!

Is 185cm acceptable height for Netherlands

I'm 18, balding, fat, 5'9(living in the Neatherlands), normie face, no girls in trested in me, bad grades in collage, no outstanding talent or somthing which i stand out of. i feel bad giving up at such a young age but live just trew everything it had upon me since birth.
Change location

Koop 5 cm shoe lifts dan kom je iig op 180 cm uit. Dat is groot genoeg sinds de gemiddelde lengte voor een vrouw in NL 170 cm is. Je zult geen mannen moggen met die lengte, maar je zal groter zijn dan de meeste vrouwen. Ik zelf heb het nog erger dan jij, 170cm en heightfraud met 3cm lifts naar 173. Meestal ben ik groter of even groot als ik langs een vrouw sta/loop.

Het is meer je gezicht dat telt. Scheer altijd, fix acne als je dat hebt en train je masseters met kauwen (jawliner 3.0 bijv). Wat betreft je kaalheid, hop zo snel mogelijk op finasteride en minoxidil en spaar voor een haartransplant. Doe het niet in Nederland of Turkije, alle klinieken hier zijn dogshit en je zult eindigen met multigraft haren in je haarlijn. Dokter Zarev uit Bulgarije, Dr Bisanga of Hattingen zijn de beste haartransplantdokters in Europa.

If you are white go to SEA. Save up for a hair transplant in Turkey.

Koop 5 cm shoe lifts dan kom je iig op 180 cm uit. Dat is groot genoeg sinds de gemiddelde lengte voor een vrouw in NL 170 cm is. Je zult geen mannen moggen met die lengte, maar je zal groter zijn dan de meeste vrouwen. Ik zelf heb het nog erger dan jij, 170cm en heightfraud met 3cm lifts naar 173. Meestal ben ik groter of even groot als ik langs een vrouw sta/loop.

Het is meer je gezicht dat telt. Scheer altijd, fix acne als je dat hebt en train je masseters met kauwen (jawliner 3.0 bijv). Wat betreft je kaalheid, hop zo snel mogelijk op finasteride en minoxidil en spaar voor een haartransplant. Doe het niet in Nederland of Turkije, alle klinieken hier zijn dogshit en je zult eindigen met multigraft haren in je haarlijn. Dokter Zarev uit Bulgarije, Dr Bisanga of Hattingen zijn de beste haartransplantdokters in Europa.
ik woon in den haag bijna alle vrouwen hier zijn boven de 1 80. ik zie af en toe meiden die kleiner zijn dan 170. meeste Nederlandse vrouwen dan. degene met een buitenlandse achtergond zijn vaak wel kleiner. waar zie je dat de gemmidelde legte 170 is voor een vrouw? naar mijn ervaring als ik buiten ben wordt ik geheigtmoged door bijna elke nederlandse vrouw.

ik woon in den haag bijna alle vrouwen hier zijn boven de 1 80. ik zie af en toe meiden die kleiner zijn dan 170. meeste Nederlandse vrouwen dan. degene met een buitenlandse achtergond zijn vaak wel kleiner. waar zie je dat de gemmidelde legte 170 is voor een vrouw? naar mijn ervaring als ik buiten ben wordt ik geheigtmoged door bijna elke nederlandse vrouw.
Er zullen altijd wat reuzen tussen zitten. Toen ik studeerde werd ik bijna nooit door meisjes in mijn klas geheightmogged, alhoewel er wel veel internationale meisjes waren uit landen als zoals Spanje, Italie en Griekenland die uit het buitenland kwamen om te studeren in NL. Die waren meestal wat kleiner dan Nederlandse meisjes. Als je op je opleiding veel internationale wijven hebt, dan zou ik daar voor aimen. Waren naar mijn ervaring vaak ook wat makkelijker in de omgang en om mee te praten. Geen idee waarom, misschien cultuurverschil tussen zuid-europa en noord. Cutten vaak de small talk bullshit merkte ik