Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heatwaves in curryland are reaching critical limits for human survivability. Its unlivable. I wouldn't be surprised if this heat genocides curries.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Despite all the subhumanity and low IQ beastly monkey behavior of grotesque curry abominations around me, I've come to accept and even enjoy living here in curryland because I get a ton of social support and don't feel alienated like I did in the West. Living around those who look like you without being mogged is critical for mental well being, but the one thing that could break me are these heat waves which seem to be getting worse year upon year. Temperatures and extreme humidity make it intolerable for me. I go outside for 5 minutes and I come back drenched in sweat. God really really hates tropical abo nigger subhumans. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Just blast the AC 24 7

Do you get water from water tanker

You're underestimating curries and their will to live.

Move near the indo-Chinese border (Himalayas)

Apparently, it's pretty cold there

I'm sorry guys.

Currycels are so fucking cursed, they can't catch a break

Move near the indo-Chinese border (Himalayas)
Aren't there border disputes and fights? If not, I might move there, who knows?! Its a good idea. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

There's mental will, and then there's the physical limits of the human body.
Curries usually survive on the edges of human needs, be it food, sex or anything else

Aren't there border disputes and fights? If not, I might move there, who knows?! Its a good idea. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
*Border disputes are pretty small and civilians usually end up unharmed

*You should be fine if you live at the side facing India/Nepal

*Border disputes are pretty small and civilians usually end up unharmed

*You should be fine if you live at the side facing India/Nepal
i c

I had +20C weather few days ago, felt nice.

just have air conditioner and don't go outside theory
images

it's 11° C where I live :feelsaww:

don't guve me hope. i can't stop my delusion about escaping this hell with god's help now.

I'm sure indians can put their shit together and evolve, india as a subcontinent can become blooming garden, just adopt shower

It is projected that pretty much all tropical countries will become unlivable by 2050 because of heat. 43 C and 50% humidity already make a place unlivable for humans.