Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids keep removing me and generally keep rejecting I don't know how long I can keep up with it

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
I just hate myself, all I get from foids are either just unfollowed, ghosted, removed from social media, and blocked by them it sucks man, and I don't even dare to show my face on social media. I'm recently moving on from this girl who friendzoned me and blocked me, and now there's this other cute foid who removed me from following her and unfollwed me I don't know how many rejections I can take before it's time to know for sure it's over for me. It doesn't help that I live in a place where I hate. Fuck the world and fuck all of those foids who rejected me. I just want a foid by my side to love me romantically but I guess romance is not for me. I honestly want to die at a young age there's no point in living virgin after 30 with foids rejecting and hating me as much as I hate them

Last edited:
all I get from foids are either just unfollowed, ghosted, removed from social media
This used to happen to me in middle school sometimes. Foids would follow me, then once I followed back, they'd unfollow me. Women do it to farm follows.
I don't know how many rejections I can take before it's time to know for sure it's over for me.
If trying is making you feel worse, you might be better off taking a long break from it or just giving up.
Fuck the world and fuck all of those foids who rejected me.
I hate them too.

If you’re chasing instead of attracting, give up.
It never began for you.

If you’re chasing instead of attracting, give up.
It never began for you.
Brutal facts: You can't ask a foid for a relationship or can't afford to catch feelings for them, they have to be the ones who want you. Women are the choosers at the end not us, I learned that the hard way :redpill::blackpill::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

This used to happen to me in middle school sometimes. Foids would follow me, then once I followed back, they'd unfollow me. Women do it to farm follows.
The worst one ofc is to get blocked

The worst one ofc is to get blocked
I think it's worse to get unfollowed. At least when you're blocked, that means they want nothing to do with you and doesn't even want you to like her posts for extra dopamine hits. Compared to when you're unfollowed, it's in secret and she wants you to like her posts without her doing the same for you.

If trying is making you feel worse, you might be better off taking a long break from it or just giving up.
I'm trying to however it's a torture to see couples together every where I go it's just a reminder that I'm a loser, plus I hope my dad gets bad experience on the country where I live because I want to leave the shit hole but I can't because of my autism so I'm hoping my dad will change his mind so that we can move out of the country in the future

I hate them too.
#misanthropegang yeah people are full of shit and even worse for us as incels especially when people laugh at us

I think it's worse to get unfollowed. At least when you're blocked, that means they want nothing to do with you and doesn't even want you to like her posts for extra dopamine hits. Compared to when you're unfollowed, it's in secret and she wants you to like her posts without her doing the same for you.
Oh yes! If they block you, that definitely means they hate you. However my Instagram is private so they wouldn't know anyway. But that's okay different opinions I wish my enemies on that foids that rejected me bad luck I hate the ones that block me even more

Brutal facts: You can't ask a foid for a relationship or can't afford to catch feelings for them, they have to be the ones who want you. Women are the choosers at the end not us, I learned that the hard way :redpill::blackpill::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

The female gender has betrayed us. They would rather be with a dog or a pet than to be with an incel

The female gender has betrayed us. They would rather be with a dog or a pet than to be with an incel
Unfortunately yes it makes you wish that we were attractive as Stefan-Pierre Tomlin since he's literally a Giga-Tyrone

If they're removing you from their life try to remove their own life (in half life)

Considering your post about camwhores, maybe stop simping for e-thots :feelsugh:

Bro it's your personality, ignore the fact that men that women rate as attractive also always have a good personality, that's because uhh... uhmm...

I despise those who do that too. Anyway, social media are for sheep normies, a blackpilled man has nothing to do there

Bro it's your personality, ignore the fact that men that women rate as attractive also always have a good personality, that's because uhh... uhmm...
I can agree there are a some girls that rate personality more important then looks however I still believe that for most foids looks are important especially from my experience from rejections from foids