Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i think its already over for me

so height surgery it is then? yesterday i heard a guy who was 5 2 go up to 5 8 wiht height surgerys
You will cripple yourself keep that 175cm with you

there are manlets like me that move to asian countries where the average height is far shorter than here. i have sick beard genetics tho. moving to thailand with a bald head good beard an option? or am i just coping again?
Yes. Make some money and leave to some shithole were you can get an 8/10 wife just by being white and not poor.

You mean like this?

whitecels-dont-exist-png.738368
How could I get a girlfriend?

average height here is 6'' altough most guys are way taller than that. when i try and see on a daily basis how many guys are taller than me its around 80-90% im a dwarf here. tried coping by learning judo and muay thai to feel convidend that i can beat tall guys up. But girls dont give a shit about that. They just see the diffrence in better genetics in the tall guys.
You still can't. There's weight classes for reason. A mediocre MMA heavyweight would beat the UFC lightweight champion(they're 5'9 mostly) 99% of the time.

5'9" in the giant land is very short tbh, it does mogs me by 3 inches but still extremely shot for a guy in that place, don't lose hope tho, you're still young.