Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I'm starting to admire Jews more than I hate them

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Look how their meticolous campaign to destroy the West and whites is starting near its conclusion. It might still take half a century or more but the ball has been set to roll with no chance of being stopped. Women have been empowered to always fight for the media Jew's message. Any collective group effort to change the course ends up dwindling when it faces the paradox of having to dilute its message to appeal to women, losing its entire identity in the process.

Modern men are ruined. We're weak, depressed, sad and pathetic. I am all those things, there is no denying it. The Jews won.

Yeah. Jews have strong in-group cohesion and shared goals.
Everyone else is unattached to people of their own race and lacks determination.

Hopefuly israel gets nuked by whites as revenge

Look how their meticolous campaign to destroy the West and whites is starting near its conclusion. It might still take half a century or more but the ball has been set to roll with no chance of being stopped. Women have been empowered to always fight for the media Jew's message. Any collective group effort to change the course ends up dwindling when it faces the paradox of having to dilute its message to appeal to women, losing its entire identity in the process.

Modern men are ruined. We're weak, depressed, sad and pathetic. I am all those things, there is no denying it. The Jews won.
Proof that white men are cucks and have faggot tendencies. White can decide right now today to change their behaviour and belief systems and the Jew system comes crumbling down. White men simply force white women to breed and the problem is solved.

Stop blaming Jews for white mens creations by their own minds. You know it is true if you think about it. It is the mind that produces the thoughts that mess up white societies. What is it about the white MANS mind?

Ethnics dont enjoy promoting faggotry and will continue to fight. We wont stop, the Jews wont have much success here. They can bomb all they want. When the whites are gone then they will have no body to protect them and we will finish them off if they try their dirty games with us.

So say white men and stop blaming Jews.

Proof that white men are cucks and have faggot tendencies. White can decide right now today to change their behaviour and belief systems and the Jew system comes crumbling down. White men simply force white women to breed and the problem is solved.

Stop blaming Jews for white mens creations by their own minds. You know it is true if you think about it. It is the mind that produces the thoughts that mess up white societies. What is it about the white MANS mind?

Ethnics dont enjoy promoting faggotry and will continue to fight. We wont stop, the Jews wont have much success here. They can bomb all they want. When the whites are gone then they will have no body to protect them and we will finish them off if they try their dirty games with us.

So say white men and stop blaming Jews.
That's because brown people are too incompetent to pose a threat to Jews.

That's because brown people are too incompetent to pose a threat to Jews.
Actually you are wrong. Jews have never survived without parasiting off a host nation. Thta is how their entire culture is built. Whites love it when jews parasite off them except the few right wing minority, but the majority will even die for jews.

When whites are finally removed from the earth the jews will be like hobo house cats that find themselves homeless and on the street. They cant hunt , cant do anything for themselves.

We will eat them alive.

Still the white mind is a degenerate filthy mind thats why the jews have easy pickings on them

It might still take half a century or more but the ball has been set to roll with no chance of being stopped.
As long as it takes longer than my remaining lifespan, I'll admit, as an SScel, I really don't care if they win. Not like I have offspring in the running for the future of this earth, anyway. Just so long as it doesn't negatively impact me, personally. :feelsjuice:

True. I wish there was an easy escape. :fuk:
There are no easy escapes bro, you either fight with all your might or you submit and become cucked, which would be the easiest and laziest solution.( and the one chosen by the majority of bluepilled fags everywhere)

There are no easy escapes bro, you either fight with all your might or you submit and become cucked, which would be the easiest and laziest solution.( and the one chosen by the majority of bluepilled fags everywhere)
I've been fighting my entire life, and it's drained me. I have no will left. I'm tired. I just want to rest.

At least they are relaxed and kind (?

israel will fall if the west falls