Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I'll have to rope when I reach 30

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
If I can't ascend by then it will be over. There's no point in having sex for the first time If it isn't with another virgin teen. I'm 27 years old and people would already think it's weird if I were to date a 18 or 19 yo. Once you hit 30 it becomes a real social stigma. Idk how oldcels can keep going on.

I'm 27 years old and people would already think it's weird if I were to date a 18 or 19 yo.
I met a Chad who was 37 and his gf was still in high school. I asked the people around us and they said they think it's normal.
Age for a male is irrelevant.

High IQ.

I will probably do it with 35. I still have too many copes I need to do, but I will definitely rope.

29-year-old here. I think about high school everyday, the mistakes I made in 9th grade shaped me into the person I am today. It is unfortunate, that high school teachers have so much power over the lives of young people. I wasted my late teens, and twenties. I am fucked, but I cope through every day. Jogging, traveling, eating, driving, shopping, those are the things I do. :blackpill:

30 lol, I'm gonna rope asap if things dont get better. If you cant do it in the near future you wont do it.

30 lol, I'm gonna rope asap if things dont get better. If you cant do it in the near future you wont do it.
The movie "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" blackpilled the shit out of me, there is no fucking way I can live with the shame of being a 40-year-old virgin.

The women I've fantasized("oneitis") about for years has already been deflowered by Chad. I've contemplated "roping" many times over it.

29-year-old here. I think about high school everyday, the mistakes I made in 9th grade shaped me into the person I am today.
:cryfeels: same tbh. I sometimes wonder if my classmates (bullies) even remember that time or me.

chad can easily go with hs aged girls and no one would care :feelsclown: