Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think I can improve my SMV from 1/10 to 7/10 naturally

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
In my previous post I revealed my face was rated 4.6/10 from females. I deducted 2 points for my height of 5’7” and another 2 points for being socially autistic, resulting in a final estimated score of 1/10. [1] :feelsrope:

I believe I can increase this to 7/10 by geomaxxing to my native country. :shock:

Face:
Currently fat at 76kg. If I can lose enough weight to make my jawline and cheekbones prominent I should at least increase my facial attractiveness by 1 point. Most of the men in my native country look sub-5, thus reducing competition. I have a lighter complexion and don’t have a native look - my face looks more modern. Therefore I believe I can also add an extra 0.5 points. :feelzez:

Height:
The average height in my native country for males is 5’5”, and for females, it's 5’0”. Geomaxxing will reimburse the (-2) points for manletism. :feelsEhh:

Autism:
I wrote about my struggles with social anxiety. [2] Users suggested trying a pill called Phenibut which is easy to access. Anecdotes from users are extremely positive. If this alleviates my social awkwardness, I will be refunded another (-2) points. I’m also naturally more comfortable around people of my own culture.

Even though I reside around whites, I struggle to identify with their culture, which, despite their genuine kindness towards me, strikes me as bland and sterile, akin to aeroplane food.

Western Halo:
Born in the UK, I carry a British accent and a western temperament, I sound like the character Q from the James Bond film: Spectre. [3] This will no doubt grant me a halo effect around females as it will be perceived as ‘cool’ and positively jarring, warranting an additional point in my SMV. :feelsYall:

Restraint on Female Nature:
There’s very little feminism over there due to Islam being the dominant religion. There’s no degenerate hookup culture or female entitlement. :feelsbaton: The women are more receptive and polite to the males due to a historic victorious liberation war against a genocidal threat. And as we know, females lack loyalty and morals - they just adopt their beliefs and values from the most powerful or dangerous men in their lives.

In the West if man asks a female in his household to make a sandwich he’ll probably be banished and waterboarded in Guantanamo Bay for domestic misogynistic terrorism. :incel: In contrast, my cultural experience involves women asking the man if they’d like some actual food (fuck a sandwich). Politely declining their initial offer often leads to playful harassment until we finally relent with a yes. :ahegao:

So, face: 4.6 + weight loss: 1 + lighter complexion: 0.5 + height: 0 + autism: 0 + western halo: 1 = 7/10 :feelsaww:

In the UK the highest my SMV can reach is 3.6/10 (face: 4.6 + weight loss: 1 + autism: 0 - height: -2) which explains why I’m struggling so much. I don’t know how I’ll fair in geomaxxing but the numbers promise a better experience. :feelsugh:

It seems like I’m one plane ticket and pill away from being a fakecel.

Reality Check:
Despite this I cannot see myself relocating:
  1. I can’t read or speak the local language (although I’m committed in relearning)
  2. Employment opportunities are bleak - people leave the country, not to go back in. My highest educational level is an undergraduate meme degree in English & Creative Writing.
  3. If go back I will be branded as ‘LBH:’ loser back home. People will perceive me in a low manner because they’ll assume I failed in the West. :cryfeels: They won’t understand hypergamy, feminism, blackpill ideas given their predominantly "blue-pilled" perspectives.
  4. Making a substantial change to my life like this all for the pursuit of pussy seems cucky. :feelsseriously:

[1]
[2] https://incels.is/threads/how-do-i-fix-my-social-anxiety-awkwardness.559573/

[3]
View: https://youtu.be/LcgG_E9gQJM?si=81jg-ccZb2T95hDY

Last edited:
So looks wise your only problem is being fat? Fatcel is volcel as they say, why even come to this site in the first place? Lose some weight and then see if you're actually subhuman. This isnt fatasses.is

So looks wise your only problem is being fat? Fatcel is volcel as they say, why even come to this site in the first place? Lose some weight and then see if you're actually subhuman. This isnt fatasses.is
:lul: :lul: well said

So looks wise your only problem is being fat? Fatcel is volcel as they say, why even come to this site in the first place? Lose some weight and then see if you're actually subhuman.
Exactly. Ofc genuine fatcels can/do exist, and weight-loss won't help them regardless. However, if it is genuinely your only problem then that makes you volcel.
This isnt fatasses.is
:feelskek:

Thank goodness @Incelius Savage is gone

Go for it mate but do it fast as with hoeflation the only guys that'll be fucking in your native countries will be millionaires and tall white foreigners.

4.6 rating by foids.
it’s hard to know how much that is worth because women will over-evaluate so their feelings won’t, but anonymously they will underrate because they think Chad is average.

He's 5'7

good luck for you bro

Read inky. There’s no fix for being a manlet and being non-white in the west

Exactly. Ofc genuine fatcels can/do exist, and weight-loss won't help them regardless. However, if it is genuinely your only problem then that makes you volcel.

:feelskek:

Thank goodness @Incelius Savage is gone
was incelius savage a fakecel why did he get banned

I highly rate the weight loss part; asians hold fat in their face so your jawline really shows when skinny. Girls don't seem to care for skinny/big anyways.
I've expressed my thoughts on geomaxxing as an ethnic recently: https://incels.is/threads/effectiveness-of-seamaxxing-as-an-asian-american.568021/
Do learn the language, get introduced to your parents' friends' daughters, and acknowledge to others and yourself that your stay in Pakistan is limited. Save up for a "gap year" or statusmaxx to a remote WFH job, because minimum wage is enough for living expenses and resume filler. Good luck

Hopefully you do well with all your future endeavours, you seem like a sensible & realistic person.

send your face on DMs, i can give you a totally honest rating

And as we know, females lack loyalty and morals - they just adopt their beliefs and values from the most powerful or dangerous men in their lives.
beautifully said

Do nofap for 500 days and mew all day and take cold showers and work on ur personality thats how

In regards to Phenibut, you should try buy the actual pills (not the chinese powder shit) and only take the recommended dose (250mg-500mg).

Also keep in mind that similar to a benzo, if you use it more than like 3 times in a row you may start feeling bad rebound anxiety, plus with Phenibut (and I believe Gabapentin & Pregabalin as well) if you use it too often it'll become ineffective.

Remember that with anxiolytic drugs you won't really feel any type of "high" (besides maybe a RC benzo or a xanax bar) so son't think it isn't working just because you're not fucked up lmao.

In regards to Phenibut, you should try buy the actual pills (not the chinese powder shit) and only take the recommended dose (250mg-500mg).

Also keep in mind that similar to a benzo, if you use it more than like 3 times in a row you may start feeling bad rebound anxiety, plus with Phenibut (and I believe Gabapentin & Pregabalin as well) if you use it too often it'll become ineffective.

Remember that with anxiolytic drugs you won't really feel any type of "high" (besides maybe a RC benzo or a xanax bar) so son't think it isn't working just because you're not fucked up lmao.
:feelsstudy: appreciate the advice

There’s very little feminism over there due to Islam being the dominant religion. There’s no degenerate hookup culture or female entitlement. :feelsbaton: The women are more receptive and polite to the males due to a historic victorious liberation war against a genocidal threat. And as we know, females lack loyalty and morals - they just adopt their beliefs and values from the most powerful or dangerous men in their lives.
ما شاء الله :feelscomfy:

ما شاء الله :feelscomfy:
IMG 4510