Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I support men passing on their genetics BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This is about the survival of ones genetics here, it’s not a fucking game. If society isn’t serving it’s one main purpose of making it relatively simple for men to attain sex, love, validation, and to procreate, then it’s best not to live by societies rules. I’m not gonna say anything that could incriminate me in any way, but THIS IS ABOUT SURVIVAL. DO WHAT YOU MUST.

society cannot just expect men to be berated, beaten, ignored, and gaslighted and expect men not to push back or do what must be done.

Last edited:
Why pass on bad genetics that will lead to more suffering and bullying for your offspring?

Who gives a shit about passing on genetics. I just want love and sex. I don’t care if the foid doesn’t get pregnant. In fact that is preferable

based. I'm getting myself a prime loli real soon :feelzez:

shingeki no kyojin eren jaeger GIF

Do what you must brother. Record it as well please.

This is about the survival of ones genetics here, it’s not a fucking game. If society isn’t serving it’s one main purpose of making it relatively simple for men to attain sex, love, validation, and to procreate, then it’s best not to live by societies rules. I’m not gonna say anything that could incriminate me in any way, but THIS IS ABOUT SURVIVAL. DO WHAT YOU MUST.

society cannot just expect men to be berated, beaten, ignored, and gaslighted and expect men not to push back or do what must be done.

Heck yeah. Society is no longer playing by the rules, foids are no longer saving themselves up for marriage and they are no longer settling down with sub tier men either. Why should we play by the rules then? Lie, cheat, pay, abuse. Do whatever you can

To piss off the society that wants us and our genes gone.
@Lebensmüder has discussed how while antinatalism arguments make some sense ultimately pretending you chose not to bring children into the world when the decision was made for you is giving society what they want. At the same time tbh it should be understood that having male chlidren in such a world as today if they aren't chad is risking giving them a horrible life and any children (male or female) you have is no guarantee of them following in your footsteps or cementing some long lasting genetic legacy.

"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY." u mean rape? also Why should I have a child there are no benefits in that

If you manage to get your sperm inside a female, your genes deserve to be propagated. Nature doesn't care if you ejaculate inside a vagina because the female wants to have sex with you or because you rape her. Natural selection is just about your ability to get that spermatozoa inside that ovule and it has nothing to do with morality. If you manage to do it, you have won.
To piss off the society that wants us and our genes gone.
So basically be grisha yeager and force a son into existence? Yeah go ahead brocel. I actually need a Zeke here.

Testosterone Mogs me

Who gives a shit about passing on genetics. I just want love and sex. I don’t care if the foid doesn’t get pregnant. In fact that is preferable

This would be the dream life for me as well.

Why pass on bad genetics that will lead to more suffering and bullying for your offspring?
Women with bad genetics are able to pass them on so why shouldn't we?

Or do you only care because it's men doing it

>Still believing in love

If with love you mean mutual sexual attraction, yes.

The desire for sex subconsciously means you want to procreate with a woman you are sexually attracted to, even if the rational part of you does not want to get her pregnant after intercourse.

>You are not entitled to pass your genes, sweaty

Also...

[UWSL]>WHAT? THE NAZIS OPERATED CERTAIN PEOPLE TO TAKE AWAY THEIR CAPACITY TO PROCREATE AND TRANSMIT THEIR GENETICS? SUCH MONSTERS![/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Passing on genetics is cope

Based. Also this will definitely be first post on IT so for all the cucks in IT FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU ALL GET CASTRATED

That's how we've been wired to do. In the battle of the fittest, it's the strongest that gets to spread his genes to other foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back