Based I support men passing on their genetics BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
88d 10h 37m
This is about the survival of ones genetics here, it’s not a fucking game. If society isn’t serving it’s one main purpose of making it relatively simple for men to attain sex, love, validation, and to procreate, then it’s best not to live by societies rules. I’m not gonna say anything that could incriminate me in any way, but THIS IS ABOUT SURVIVAL. DO WHAT YOU MUST.

society cannot just expect men to be berated, beaten, ignored, and gaslighted and expect men not to push back or do what must be done.

Last edited:
B

blackpillforever

Greycel
1d 21h 30m
Why pass on bad genetics that will lead to more suffering and bullying for your offspring?

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Aggressivecel
-
7d 4h 30m
Who gives a shit about passing on genetics. I just want love and sex. I don’t care if the foid doesn’t get pregnant. In fact that is preferable

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?!
135d 54m
based. I'm getting myself a prime loli real soon :feelzez:

Pakincel

Pakincel

19y/o 6'1 friendless autistic khhv pakicel
-
1d 14h 15m

Do what you must brother. Record it as well please.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
108d 21h 38m
This is about the survival of ones genetics here, it’s not a fucking game. If society isn’t serving it’s one main purpose of making it relatively simple for men to attain sex, love, validation, and to procreate, then it’s best not to live by societies rules. I’m not gonna say anything that could incriminate me in any way, but THIS IS ABOUT SURVIVAL. DO WHAT YOU MUST.

society cannot just expect men to be berated, beaten, ignored, and gaslighted and expect men not to push back or do what must be done.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Lamp oil. Rope. Bombs
★★★★★
180d 11h 40m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
Heck yeah. Society is no longer playing by the rules, foids are no longer saving themselves up for marriage and they are no longer settling down with sub tier men either. Why should we play by the rules then? Lie, cheat, pay, abuse. Do whatever you can

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 9m
To piss off the society that wants us and our genes gone.
@Lebensmüder has discussed how while antinatalism arguments make some sense ultimately pretending you chose not to bring children into the world when the decision was made for you is giving society what they want. At the same time tbh it should be understood that having male chlidren in such a world as today if they aren't chad is risking giving them a horrible life and any children (male or female) you have is no guarantee of them following in your footsteps or cementing some long lasting genetic legacy.

ergophobic

ergophobic

What can be broken, should be broken.
★★★
2d 19h 14m
"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY." u mean rape? also Why should I have a child there are no benefits in that

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
14d 4h 7m
If you manage to get your sperm inside a female, your genes deserve to be propagated. Nature doesn't care if you ejaculate inside a vagina because the female wants to have sex with you or because you rape her. Natural selection is just about your ability to get that spermatozoa inside that ovule and it has nothing to do with morality. If you manage to do it, you have won.
To piss off the society that wants us and our genes gone.
So basically be grisha yeager and force a son into existence? Yeah go ahead brocel. I actually need a Zeke here.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 44m
Testosterone Mogs me

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
113d 8h 43m
Who gives a shit about passing on genetics. I just want love and sex. I don’t care if the foid doesn’t get pregnant. In fact that is preferable

This would be the dream life for me as well.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
276d 19h 44m
Why pass on bad genetics that will lead to more suffering and bullying for your offspring?
Women with bad genetics are able to pass them on so why shouldn't we?

Or do you only care because it's men doing it

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman
36d 3h 19m
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★
16d 14h 3m
>Still believing in love

If with love you mean mutual sexual attraction, yes.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★
45d 20h 39m
The desire for sex subconsciously means you want to procreate with a woman you are sexually attracted to, even if the rational part of you does not want to get her pregnant after intercourse.

Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★
16d 14h 3m

>You are not entitled to pass your genes, sweaty

Also...

>WHAT? THE NAZIS OPERATED CERTAIN PEOPLE TO TAKE AWAY THEIR CAPACITY TO PROCREATE AND TRANSMIT THEIR GENETICS? SUCH MONSTERS!

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★
48d 23h 18m
Passing on genetics is cope

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Piece of shit, incel, racist, homophobic, abusive
19d 5h 11m
Uh based department?

R

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
★★★
5d 5h 15m

Based. Also this will definitely be first post on IT so for all the cucks in IT FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU ALL GET CASTRATED