Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I stopped shaving for 2 months and the most I could get was a teen beard going through puberty.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It's over for low T currycels like me. Can't even beardmaxx when I try. Probably also explains why I also look like a teen despite being a wizard. My attempt at a beard is below, I covered my eyes and nose so hopefully it doesn't count as a selfie.

No beard

Sorry but you jaw and chinmog me
get off the forum

mogs me, i`m bald af and my moustache does not connect to beard even though im 30

Looks like an average curry:feelsjuice:

02F7D6E3 A7E4 4C68 B5B9 4D244251ACB4
Same i tried not shaving most I can grow is chin hair and pedo stache
Over for Low t curries like us and im only 19

Why tf can't I grow a beard :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: all my male cousins have one including my father

Why tf can't I grow a beard :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: all my male cousins have one including my father
My grandfather was big on Islam so had a long as fuck beard. However, my uncle who is also Islammaxxing has a terrible beard so did not get the genes. The males on my mother's side also have no beard or pubescent beards in an attempt to Islammaxx.

I can grow beard but I keep it thin

Looks badass man, keep it. :feelzez:

Only you know it's two months' growth, everyone else is just going to assume you haven't shaved for a week.

Same i haven't shaved for a couple of months and i can't grow a fucking beard.Mogged by Serbian Chetniks again:feelscry:

Multimedia foto 2016 11 19 61

i cant grow a full beard. Low T caused patchy pre pubescent hell for me so i have to stay clean shaven baby faced perma virgin forever

I'm 18, i stopped shaving for a couple of months and was only able to grow 4 hairs on each side, meanwhile my "friend" at 18 grew a full ass beard, it's over, while yes I'm still 18 and some men can't grow full beards until 30 , considering my genes it will never happen

Last edited:
[UWSL][UWSL]When I leave my beard grow it looks like that of a goat. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]
goat-black-male-without-horns-beard-mocha-farm-field-livestock.jpg
[/UWSL][/UWSL]

@WØLF curry"cel" is an oxymoron

I grow far less facial hair than that and mine would look like pubes. Have you tried minoxidil on your face to see if it grows in fuller?

Have you tried talking to the doctor or going to the gym

I have a beard like that within 3 days of shaving. you are a lucky cel. No beard is good thing. Beards are for shitty barbarians

It's over for low T currycels like me. Can't even beardmaxx when I try. Probably also explains why I also look like a teen despite being a wizard. My attempt at a beard is below, I covered my eyes and nose so hopefully it doesn't count as a selfie.

I have high T i used to shave my beard since i was 16 i had shave every week when i was 17

with a jaw like that and full head of hair, you have to be mentally ill or have very low self esteem to be an incel.

with a jaw like that and full head of hair, you have to be mentally ill or have very low self esteem to be an incel.
I’m a currycel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back