Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still dont get how like 80% of millenials have sex at least once per year

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
Dating apps are brutal and theres no community anywhere.

Something has got to give, why am I in such a shitty position for so long.

What are men doing to get into relationships? Is it work? Maybe I shoulda been in a workplace with more people my age.

Where do millenials even hang out? Arent we just on the internet all day?

It might just be a cope statistic. Men lying possibly.

We're subhuman.

Another thing, people lie when asked about their sexual activity. I wouldn't unless it was to a foid that I think I have some minuscule chance with, but normies aren't the same.

nearly every man will lie about how often he has sex

and every woman will claim she rarely has sex

All I want is to experience it once

If it's a statistic for foids, then it's probably correct. In fact it would probably be lowballing it.

This.

Also, most of sex is probably done in relationships. I imagine the one night stand slayers are rare (talking about men only).

Relevant:

Just be average looking or above theory

It's hard to accept you're ugly.

Foids lie on surveys to protect each others feelings and can't admit to being sluts. Men lie about their numbers because they can't admit to being incels.

people lie on surveys all the time.

SOCIAL

CIRCLES

THATS HOW NORMIES MANAGE TO GET LAID.

If we could take out the lies, IMO that will go down to 60% by 2025 if it's not already at that level.

In 2019 4/10 noodlewhores are holding out for 6 foot White Chads, and it's getting worse every day.

This.

Also, most of sex is probably done in relationships. I imagine the one night stand slayers are rare (talking about men only).

Relevant:

We are just the first casualities in whatll become like Japan. I think everyone realizes that the trend is less sex, and the media is also signaling this as you pointed out. Most young adults in the US still have sex. Regardless, that probably wont be true in 50 years.
SOCIAL

CIRCLES

THATS HOW NORMIES MANAGE TO GET LAID.[/QUOTE]
_
also , yea. But like.... what circles? No one my age is out in public.. ever...

humans cannot be trusted they are creatures that lie about everything, the only ones who tell the truth are subhuman men like us

100% of foids.
60% of males.

80% overall.

8+ men get foids without even trying (foids approach them)
5-7 men get foids with varying degrees of effort (having friend circles, betabuxxing, cucking, PUA (it works if you’re above a 4), etc)

There’s almost certainly 20% of men lying tbh

Also this

Last edited:
people lie on surveys all the time.

humans cannot be trusted they are creatures that lie about everything, the only ones who tell the truth are subhuman men like us

100% of foids.
60% of males.

80% overall.

8+ men get foids without even trying (foids approach them)
5-7 men get foids with varying degrees of effort (having friend circles, betabuxxing, cucking, PUA (it works if you’re above a 4), etc)

There’s almost certainly 20% of men lying tbh

This.

Relevant:

one nighters are for chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back