Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I started playing resident evil 2 remake and closed it after a chad+stacy meetup

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
At the very beginning of the game after a short scene at a store, and after choosing the male character and seeing he's an anime level chad I still kept playing, but then - He encountered his female-version self, a stacy at the store and after seeing that ridiculous scene I fucking closed the game.

Why would a horror game have anime level chads and stacies? wtf is the point here. I don't wanna play this seeing how the characters look.

if its on steam, you can get a refund.

if you try RE4 you will rope...

At the very beginning of the game after a short scene at a store, and after choosing the male character and seeing he's an anime level chad I still kept playing, but then - He encountered his female-version self, a stacy at the store and after seeing that ridiculous scene I fucking closed the game.

Why would a horror game have anime level chads and stacies? wtf is the point here. I don't wanna play this seeing how the characters look.

I feel you bro. I genuinely can't enjoy any medium that portrays genetically blessed Chads/Stacies doing anything. It's bad enough that entertainment is largely bluepilled garbage infested with subversive leftist/cultural marxist overtones, but even in the rare instances where you find something remotely based in reality, it involves the prototypical model cruising through their perfect life.

FUCK ALL THIS SHIT

Last edited:
if you try RE4 you will rope...

Leon Scott Kennedy is in both RE:2 and RE:4.

Blonde in PsOne, Brunette in PS2 and rough edged chad in RE:5.

I prefer silent hill tbh.

Majority of ppl don't want to play a game with ugly protagonist.

Play the original RE 2.

Couldn't you skip it?

I am playing Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition and Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate edition. Those games are just so fucking nice. Real games for men. A few Stacies here and there but they are just there to entertain us so that's fine.

i know your pain
Chrome 2019 02 01 21 27 53
Chrome 2019 02 01 21 44 47
Chrome 2019 02 01 21 46 18
Chrome 2019 02 01 22 36 04
Chrome 2019 02 01 21 31 54
Yakuza0 2019 01 14 22 58 27
hnjivpe5acg2zlhfoo6x.png
Chang chrome 2019 01 09 10 28 25
Sanada chang

Japanese anime, games, movies and wrestling always have chads/gigaatomicturbochads and staceys

Last edited:
Buy Vampire the bloodlines, and play as Nosferatu(there are few clans to pick ranging from Chads/Stacy clan to Incel clan[nosferatu]). You are so ugly, you can't even be seen by people, because they scream and women will run to find a cop to file a sexual harrasment. New games usually sucks anyway(although I liked original RE2. I just accept that japanese games featuring white people always depict whites as pretty boys like Leon or jacked like fuck(Chris))

I prefer silent hill tbh.
I tend to agree.. I always felt that Resident Evil was more arcade like and Silent Hill had such a more deeper and involved story.. I tend to enjoy a deep psychological horror story in a game. You ever played Silent Hill Homecoming.. I thought it was a pretty good game even though some of the critics of it are harsh.. generally had me scared in some portions.

Oh.. but there is a Chad and Stacy meet up in that game too. :cryfeels: Man.. everything that is looked through a Blackpilled lens absolutely devastates you.

There is massive racepill in that game too, the white chad gets himself a noodle whore too half way through the game.

8832234A 788E 4C21 B91D 86D63B564167

Norwood negative one
Godlike lower third
Robust AF looking

Mogs me to the edge of the universe and back, if this person were real they would be modeling or acting not being some shitty street cop in a hick town.

It’s so fucking over that even video games mog you. RIP.

View attachment 86524
Norwood negative one
Godlike lower third
Robust AF looking

Mogs me to the edge of the universe and back, if this person were real they would be modeling or acting not being some shitty street cop in a hick town.

It’s so fucking over that even video games mog you. RIP.
He is a model irl, this is the person they got the face from, Eduard Badaluta.
Rhdg

I liked Leon when I was a kid because I thought he looked like me, now I realise I look like him if he were fucking ugly.

you sound a bit gay tbh
The game looks great and Leon is badass
if its on steam, you can get a refund.
Reason for refund: Leon is a hot Chad :reeeeee:
Majority of ppl don't want to play a game with ugly protagonist.
why would anyone want to?
I think if I wanted to see uglyness, I'd look in a mirror
I want my entertainment to be beautiful

I hate playing as male characters in video games, their lives always mog me into another dimension. Anime with a Chad protagonist also upsets me, at least if it has a large romantic plot line. Even escapism is meant for normies.

This is why I prefer games where I'm controlling numerous characters, a vehicle with a faceless protagonist, a country, or a foid.

Everyone does, if this weren't the case then we wouldn't be incel. It's just that the purpose of playing vidya is to distract yourself, and I can't do that if the plot or some of the themes remind me of what I'm not.

you sound a bit gay tbh
The game looks great and Leon is badass

Reason for refund: Leon is a hot Chad :reeeeee:

why would anyone want to?
I think if I wanted to see uglyness, I'd look in a mirror
It’s more of a reminder of your subhumanity to get mogged this hard. Reminder that men like this actually exist is suicidefuel

Video games have gone to shit after 2012.

Everyone does, if this weren't the case then we wouldn't be incel. It's just that the purpose of playing vidya is to distract yourself, and I can't do that if the plot or some of the themes remind me of what I'm not.
It’s more of a reminder of your subhumanity to get mogged this hard. Reminder that men like this actually exist is suicidefuel
I understand the sentiment. In my case, I play videogames to forget about life, to me they're a reality seperate from our reality, and I have 0 issues with hot people being in them (on the contrary, I prefer them since they're more aesthetically pleasing). The reason for me not getting reminded of my own uglyness while playing these games might be because I absolutely "disconnect" from reality when playing them.

>cucking yourself out of a good game because the protagonist is a Chad
Don't let normies win, RE2 remake is a great game. Leon was always supposed to be a stereotypical pretty boy, but that shouldn't be detrimnetal to your enjoyment of the game.
If anything at least play the original one where Leon looks like a playmobil figure
378682d506b58e70d94d852166cbb781e8a8ccf4v2 hq

I love the Resident Evil franchise and its a shame that an incel brother is missing on it because the characters are good looking

Buy Vampire the bloodlines, and play as Nosferatu(there are few clans to pick ranging from Chads/Stacy clan to Incel clan[nosferatu]). You are so ugly, you can't even be seen by people, because they scream and women will run to find a cop to file a sexual harrasment. New games usually sucks anyway(although I liked original RE2. I just accept that japanese games featuring white people always depict whites as pretty boys like Leon or jacked like fuck(Chris))
Vampire the Masquerade is such a good game, Nosferatu are the OG incels of the vampire world

Never played it but heard if you pick that class you're effectively putting the game on hardest difficulty setting.

All entertainment is portrayed by Chads and Stacies, you must not watch any tv, movies, games, ect. The only medium without chads is books because you can imagine what the characters look like, but they are usually described as attractive people.

Never played it but heard if you pick that class you're effectively putting the game on hardest difficulty setting.

so basically incel difficulty

Vampire the Masquerade is such a good game, Nosferatu are the OG incels of the vampire world

BTW more fun facts about nosferatu in that game: in their lair there's even femcel. Nosferatu are so pissed at Chads and Stacies that they sometimes pick who they turn into nosferatu just by how beutiful person is. Women who was picked as most beutiful in this world was turned into even worse looking nosferatu than others by incel boss. And if you play as Chad/Stacy clan(Toreador) he will mock you that you get everything in the world using your pretty face, so your brain didn't had to develop.
I mean fuck, nowadays games are so simplistic. Yet here everything can change based on which character you play. But it's not surprising, because this game was made by Troika. People responsible for Arcanum, or true Fallouts.

You honestly aren't missing out on much tbh.

I only play games nowadays where I can customize the look of the main character.
Funny how the default characters are always absolute Chad moggers, even in these games. Like Fallout 4's main guy is a fucking 8/10 Chad with a Chad voice, so I had to mod out his voice and sculpt him into my image of absolute subhuman nightmare, I also set my charisma to 2 or below since, we all know Charisma is just another word for LOOKS.

If I can't customize how my character looks 9/10 times I don't play the game, since all of them will inevitably star some Chad that I can't connect with at all.

Jfl at not playing the original games in 2019

Resident Evil is one of my favorite series (along with Tomb Raider, Uncharted and Gran Turismo).

Silent Hill is more incel-friendly in general. One of the characters killed a Chad bully's dog, and shot the Chad in the knee so he couldn't play football. :chad:

Damn I hate such video games pure suifuel