Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I should have got a GF already

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I should have got a GF already if I studied hard enough to prevent this fate
Locked myself in my room to study for 16 years, hopefullly I can prevent myself from inceldom and NEETdom,

Last edited:
DELUSIONMAXXING

You studied what, the blade?

chads normally study sports or cooking or something and get barre staceys. Physics probably wont help that much.
what about engineering?

I should have got a GF already if I studied hard enough to prevent this fate
Locked myself in my room to study for 16 years, hopefullly I can prevent myself from inceldom and NEETdom,
At the end of the day all you can do is keep bettering yourself. The more you focus on getting the girl the less likely it will happen. Get that 6 figure job which you studied so hard for. Hit the gym, not to impress anyone but to extend your lifespan and see your body’s potential. Don’t do these things for her. Do it for you. Then maybe one day she’ll notice. I’m not guaranteeing anything. The world is cold and cruel. But we can rise above it.

You can get a gf but it will be a parasitic type non-sexual relationship. In exchange for your wealth and entertainment you can get sex like once every month. Any more and she will put you in prison for rape.

Yes, you should have. All of the youth in the village should have paired off, and yours should have rightfully paired with you. But we aren't living in an environment that the human mind was ever prepared for.

I’m glad you got banned you larping faggot you thought you would get a gf from studying for 16 years?? So cucked and bluepilled.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at you.