Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I sat in my room without socializing with anyone in my entire life. I dont have any friends. I have never been to a party.

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
No woman has ever asked me to pull my pants down and suck my dick like they do with chad :feelscry:
I dont know why a woman doesnt rush into my basement and have sex with me. :feelscry:
I know i have never showed interest in a woman and got rejected. But i just dont understand why no woman forces sex on me :cryfeels:

Am i a truecel like you guys? :feelscry:

Our youth is lost

No woman has ever asked me to pull my pants down and suck my dick like they do with chad :feelscry:
I dont know why a woman doesnt rush into my basement and have sex with me. :feelscry:
I know i have never showed interest in a woman and got rejected. But i just dont understand why no woman forces sex on me :cryfeels:

Am i a truecel like you guys? :feelscry:

Describe when youve kissed foids. The exact conditions under which it happened.

Sad shit man. Can relate

I see what you mean, but most of us have been in schooling for 8 to 10 years at minimum, and 90% of us were physically close to foids. If you don't get laid under those circumstances, you're a truecel.

Your strawman only applies to homeschooled incels, and that's why it's exactly that: a strawman, and it reflects poorly on your intelligence.

I see what you mean, but most of us have been in schooling for 8 to 10 years at minimum, and 90% of us were physically close to foids. If you don't get laid under those circumstances, you're a truecel.

Your strawman only applies to homeschooled incels, and that's why it's exactly that: a strawman, and it reflects poorly on your intelligence.
No. even normies and chads need a few rejections before succes. Ofc it applies to incel

I agree with ur argument IF you actually tried to get with those in ur school.
Do you think a woman falls on ur dick? jfl

Ironic because he just made a thread on gatekeeping and now he's gatekeepingmaxxing.

Describe when youve kissed foids. The exact conditions under which it happened.
^

won't acknowledge anything OP says further until he tells us when he kissed a girl and how it happened

JFL I've been socializing and living a 'normal' life for 18 years. My lifestyle is not abnormal at all.

There's no point rocking the boat if you're absolutely certain the captain will fucking torture you and throw you under the boat.
Ironic because he just made a thread on gatekeeping and now he's gatekeepingmaxxing.
ikr

if you go around autistically asking out every single girl in your school hoping eventually one will say yes, you will almost immediately develop a reputation as a sex pest who just wants to fuck anything that moves, making you 10x more unattractive and dooming your social reputation. OP believes in autistic PUA shit that doesn't apply to real life

^

won't acknowledge anything OP says further until he tells us when he kissed a girl and how it happened

Hes also said that its easy to make foid friends and all you need to do is to develop hobbies JFL. He sounds like a blue pilled failed normie.
if you go around autistically asking out every single girl in your school hoping eventually one will say yes, you will almost immediately develop a reputation as a sex pest who just wants to fuck anything that moves, making you 10x more unattractive and dooming your social reputation

Just be a sex pest theory.

Yeah. OP needs to explain this shit
^

Hes also said that its easy to make foid friends and all you need to do is to develop hobbies JFL. He sounds like a blue pilled failed normie.
I don't mean to call you guys dumb but you didn't expect this? He literally has defended people who's had sex and he thinks they can still be incel. Of course the guy's had something like a kiss or a fuck. All he does every day is call incels "BASEMENT DWELLERS" (Stereotype made by bullies). He acts like a pseudo chad here which probably means he's had sex like once.

Just be a sex pest theory.
I'm convinced that OP is just a socially inept, self pitying normie faggot who is aware that he doesn't belong here since girls have shown interest in him. he somehow thought his experience with autistically cold approaching random girls and saying "hi w-would you like to be my girl friend and browse reddit with me" was going to BTFO us when it just further proves that he's a larping dumbass who absolutely deserves his 'inceldom'

Bro if she doesn't fuck you on the spot you're a perma virgin truecel like me :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Bro if you have to even try than its over, foids approach Chads and fuck them on the spot. You're a truecel if this doesn't happen to you bro I'm telling you bro I'll be 18 in 3 months 12 days 16 hours bro believe me man. I'll always be a perma virgin truest of truecel. It's over for me man. Never began tbhtbb :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I don't mean to call you guys dumb but you didn't expect this? He literally has defended people who's had sex and he thinks they can still be incel. Of course the guy's had something like a kiss or a fuck. All he does every day is call incels "BASEMENT DWELLERS" (Stereotype made by bullies). He acts like a pseudo chad here which probably means he's had sex like once.
yeah you're very right all things considered. I think we all know that there's literally no reason that someone would get defensive over a thread about fakecels like OP did, unless they knew they were guilty. if you're KHHV and know that it's over for you then you have nothing to defend or try to justify.

you never even got invited to a birthday party as a little kid? damn dude

JFL I've been socializing and living a 'normal' life for 18 years. My lifestyle is not abnormal at all.
Then why take this thread personally? lol
You misunderstand my use of "basement dweller"
Its not used as an insult in that my life is superior or anything. Its to show that YOU cant have a correct worldview of the world if you never leave the house and see the blackpill IN REAL LIFE

thats when u will believe stuff like sub8 memes. cus u never saw the truth outside of ur basement
ITS NOT an inceltear insult the way i use it

Last edited:
I’ve never been to a party either.

Then why take this thread personally? lol
Because this is what IT says about us all the time. Normies insist that we just never leave our houses, but in reality most of us have lived relatively normal lives yet haven't got any contact at all with a female.

Because this is what IT says about us all the time. Normies insist that we just never leave our houses, but in reality most of us have lived relatively normal lives yet haven't got any contact at all with a female.
A lot of this forum admits this applies to them?

if you go around autistically asking out every single girl in your school hoping eventually one will say yes, you will almost immediately develop a reputation as a sex pest who just wants to fuck anything that moves, making you 10x more unattractive and dooming your social reputation. OP believes in autistic PUA shit that doesn't apply to real life
That's not what he's saying. What he's saying is to talk to people (especially girls), try to be social and make friends, ask out any girl you develop crushes for (but better be realistic and not jusy stacy chasing), etc.

This is what a typical person does. And a typical person ends up with a GF/sex if they're good-looking enough (whatever sub-blah blah or cutoff applying).

If you fail with the mirror effect in action then you're an incel.

A lot of this forum admits this applies to them?
Haven't talked to or heard the story of most of this forum tbh. I don't get what this thread is calling out. Are you complaining that the forum is full of fakecel chadlites that just haven't spoken to females and have decided to be incels for fun? That doesn't seem likely.

That's not what he's saying. What he's saying is to talk to people (especially girls), try to be social and make friends, ask out any girl you develop crushes for (but better be realistic and not jusy stacy chasing), etc.

This is what a typical person does.

Someone that didnt strawman.. thanks
Haven't talked to or heard the story of most of this forum tbh. I don't get what this thread is calling out. Are you complaining that the forum is full of fakecel chadlites that just haven't spoken to females and have decided to be incels for fun? That doesn't seem likely.
No just failed normies. Not all of them ofc. Just the self admitted ones

No. even normies and chads need a few rejections before succes. Ofc it applies to incel

Do you think a woman falls on ur dick? jfl

I tried plenty of times, never worked.

This is what a typical person does. And a typical person ends up with a GF/sex if they're good-looking enough (whatever sub-blah blah or cutoff applying).

he said manicel was fakecel for only having 5 rejections. asking out five girls at your school as an infamously ugly social reject will already have a negative affect on your reputation, OP's suggestion of being a PUA dipshit and asking out more to "prove" his inceldom by having more "rejections" was straight up retardation. everything else that you said is a different topic and not relevant because it's not what OP suggested
OP is trolling dude. I'd suggest just not entertaining him further. he is a LARPer who just wants attention. mods should ban him tbh

Last edited:
Title ends with "I dont have any friends. I have never been to a party."

And then the first sentence of the actual post :
No woman has ever asked me to pull my pants down and suck my dick like they do with chad

Damn that escalated quickly :feelskek:

No just failed normies. Not all of them ofc. Just the self admitted ones
Idk if I really even believe in the idea of failed normies. Are you claiming that many people here could just go talk to more females and they wouldn't suffer total humiliation and rejection? If that were the case they wouldn't have any fears of talking to females at all. People become reluctant to talk when normies demonstrate to us that our attempts will be met with a negative response.

he said manicel was fakecel for only having 5 rejections. asking out five girls at your school as an infamously ugly social reject will already have a negative affect on your reputation, OP's suggestion of being a PUA dipshit and asking out more to "prove" his inceldom was straight up retardation. everything else that you said is a different topic and not relevant
Asking out 5 girls is normal behavior.

Also, I'm not sure he was saying that he was calling him a fakecel at all. I think he was trying to make a point on how there are uglier people on this forum who've had smaller successes whether it's something like even talking to a girl ( :feelskek: ) than their better-looking mentalcel/noeffort counterparts due to more effort.

But it's not really relevant to this thread and what he said here.

Last edited:
Asking out 5 girls is normal behavior.

Also, I'm not sure he was saying that he was calling him a fakecel at all. I think he was trying to make a point on how there are uglier people on this forum who've had smaller successes whether it's something like even talking to a girl ( :feelskek: ) than their better-looking mentalcel/noeffort counterparts due to more effort.

But it's not really relevant to this thread and what he said here.
High IQ as fuck

You're acting like it's going the extra mile.

I don't know what the effect is on your social reputation but you can use that as an excuse to ask out nobody in high-school. In all of middle school/high school people ask out some people.

If you're socially savvy enough that might be the case that you don't need to but:
1.) You aren't
2.) The brain always copes by inventing IOIs for your crushes anyways.

Last edited:
Jfl at the defender of sexhavers now calling me fakecel :feelskek:. I wasn't invited to any party because i'm ugly and socially retarded. Btw how many foids i need to approach to get the label of truecel?

You're acting like it's going the extra mile.

I don't know what the effect is on your social reputation but you can use that as an excuse to ask out nobody in high-school. In all of middle school/high school people ask out some people.

If you're socially savvy enough that might be the case that you don't need to but:
1.) You aren't
2.) The brain always copes by inventing IOIs for your crushes anyways.
never said it was going the extra mile, don't even know how you got that interpretation. 5 rejections is perfectly standard and reasonable. OP retardedly tried to argue that manicel was a fakecel for only having 5 rejections, and said you have to act like a sex pest in order to validly prove that you're an incel. even if OP was just "making a point" it isn't actually a good one.

the only reason OP is having an autistic meltdown is because we said "women kissing you and being sexually attracted to you makes you fakecel". then he went full retard in response and made this thread to say "you're all fakecel because of your personality!" which is bluepilled, and retarded, and not at all comparable to his circumstances for being a fakecel. stop trying to rationalize his argument tbh

never said it was going the extra mile, don't even know how you got that interpretation. 5 rejections is perfectly standard and reasonable. OP retardedly tried to argue that manicel was a fakecel for only having 5 rejections and said you have to act like a sex pest in order to validly prove that you're an incel. even if OP was just "making a point" it isn't actually a good one.

the only reason OP is having an autistic meltdown is because we said "women kissing you and being sexually attracted to you makes you fakecel". then he went full retard in response and made this thread to say "you're all fakecel because of your personality!" which is bluepilled, and retarded, and not at all comparable to his circumstances for being a fakecel. stop trying to rationalize his argument tbh
I agree it doesn't mean you're a fakecel. Anybody who does what a normie does and experiences no success is an incel. That simple.

In OP's view the more effort someone puts in: gym, ultralean, fully looksmaxxed, approach girls, be social and form social connections, etc the more truecel you are.

never said it was going the extra mile, don't even know how you got that interpretation. 5 rejections is perfectly standard and reasonable. OP retardedly tried to argue that manicel was a fakecel for only having 5 rejections, and said you have to act like a sex pest in order to validly prove that you're an incel. even if OP was just "making a point" it isn't actually a good one.

Tbh he got mad because we called him when he was defending sexhavers. He's probably a retard that knowing he's ugly keeps approaching foids and boosting their ego for no reason while he gets humilliated.
And jfl at his arguments that even chads and normies get rejected, yeah i'm sure normies get brutally bullied, called ugly, and mocked by foids every day at school :feelsseriously:

I agree it doesn't mean you're a fakecel. Anybody who does what a normie does and experiences no success is an incel. That simple.

In OP's view the more effort someone puts in: gym, ultralean, fully looksmaxxed, approach girls, be social and form social connections, etc the more truecel you are.
I think I more or less agree with that first sentence

every argument that OP makes is invalid until he tells us the exact conditions under which he kissed a girl

Feels so good to not be strawmanned. If only more people followed this.

I think I more or less agree with that first sentence

every argument that OP makes is invalid until he tells us the exact conditions under which he kissed a girl
Well he wouldn't be able to do so on the forum anyways so you'd have to ask him privately.

i am also terrified to speak to ppl but i know that if i did speak to them i would be ridiculed/rejected. so i am not fake/volcel.
when someone once did ask me to hang out in my first year of uni i know they were just doing it as a troll/planning to embarrass me. and i never went outside for the whole year for fear of more humiliation.

My mom said she's glad I never went out or to parties so she didn't have to worry about me

when someone once did ask me to hang out in my first year of uni i know they were just doing it as a troll/planning to embarrass me
How exactly did you know that?

How exactly did you know that?
i can just tell. a lifetime of abuse/being made into the clown at school. i refuse to believe anyone could ever show me real sympathy.

Tbh he got mad because we called him when he was defending sexhavers.
I never defended a sex haver.I defended someone who had sex 10 years ago, and could never have sex again despite trying more than 99% of this forum
thats the difference

i can just tell. a lifetime of abuse/being made into the clown at school. i refuse to believe anyone could ever show me real sympathy.
Well, there was a Chaddy figure in one of my beginner CompSci classes (not exactly Chad but he looked good completely clean shaven) who I sat next to and helped a bit who had befriended me.

I even met him a very embarrassing way that those who succumb to the driver's license pill can relate to somewhat. In that I only got my driver's license after high-school and right before College and had my mom drive up with me to show me where the campus was.

He was one of the few who ever exchanged contact info with me after 4 years of Uni. Unfortunately he was in the Navy and moved away after half of a semester.

So you never know and can never be sure. There are some people out there who are nice.