Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I sat in my room without socializing with anyone in my entire life. I dont have any friends. I have never been to a party.

I never defended a sex haver.I defended someone who had sex 10 years ago, and could never have sex again despite trying more than 99% of this forum
thats the difference
Even if that's true he's still a sexhaver and shouldn't be allowed here and jfl at complaining about strawmans when u created this post

Well, there was a Chaddy figure in one of my beginner CompSci classes (not exactly Chad but he looked good completely clean shaven) who I sat next to and helped a bit who had befriended me.

I even met him a very embarrassing way that those who succumb to the driver's license pill can relate to somewhat. In that I only got my driver's license after high-school and right before College and had my mom drive up with me to show me where the campus was.

He was one of the few who ever exchanged contact info with me after 4 years of Uni. Unfortunately he was in the Navy and moved away after half of a semester.

So you never know and can never be sure. There are some people out there who are nice.
no one in all 4 years of uni spoke to me or approached me even in my worst times.

Even if that's true he's still a sexhaver and shouldn't be allowed here and jfl at complaining about strawmans when u created this post
u shouldnt complain with 5 rejections in ur lifetime
ur a mentalcel at best. more likely a lazy noeffort crybaby

Yes this is true OP but this can only be applied for normies not us,whats your point?if ur a normie you need to approach and put in effort to get results however its not the same for incels.
Describe when youve kissed foids. The exact conditions under which it happened.

And u shouldn't complain about strawman when u do the same.
I think 5 irl rejections and all the other stuff that i told in these posts are enough to know that ur ugly and undesirable, i'm not retarded enough to approach more foids to get humilliated like you.
Sure bro, i just "didn't put enough effort" Inceltears like advice, i should probably shower more too. :feelsseriously:

no one in all 4 years of uni spoke to me or approached me even in my worst times.
Well, did you speak to other people?

We just happened to get out a car at the same time on an empty parking lot.

I've always socialized a bit with peopls around me in class though I'm not very skilled at it either. It didn't result in anything though.

Yes this is true OP but this can only be applied for normies not us,whats your point?if ur a normie you need to approach and put in effort to get results however its not the same for incels.
how do u know if ur a failed normie or incel?
especially if you dont even fit the needed requirements for a normie : social circle etc

@GoffSystemQB what do you think? I thought 5 rejections was standard and healthy and OP was just making a point?

And u shouldn't complain about strawman when u do the same.
I think 5 irl rejections and all the other stuff that i told in these posts are enough to know that ur ugly and undesirable, i'm not retarded enough to approach more foids to get humilliated like you.
Sure bro, i just "didn't put enough effort" Inceltears like advice, i should probably shower more too. :feelsseriously:
i strawmanned because you did it. you started doing it

brb

gonna go outside with hideousface syndrome, stage seven baldcelistis, and terminal manletism and just approach foids.

I'm sure nothing bad will happen. I'm sure the sight of my face alone will not make them cringe in fear and disgust.

I'm sure the cops won't get called just because I walked outside, long before I even approached another human.

@GoffSystemQB what do you think? I thought 5 rejections was standard and healthy and OP was just making a point?
5 is fine in my book depending on what stage of the game you're in (in this case in high school).

People that have asked out more may not agree.

Check the old post I just bumped.

i strawmanned because you did it. you started doing it
Still feels weird to keep complaining about strawmans when you are doing it "Feels so good to not be strawmanned. If only more people followed this.". Besides it wasn't a strawman that u defended a sexhaver

Still feels weird to keep complaining about strawmans when you are doing it "Feels so good to not be strawmanned. If only more people followed this.". Besides it wasn't a strawman that u defended a sexhaver
sex haver=someone who is having sex
not someone who had sex 10 years ago and never could get sex again.

sex haver=someone who is having sex
not someone who had sex 10 years ago and never could get sex again.
Really? I thought sex haver meant someone who had unpaid sex in his life. Urban dictionary says that sex haver means
"One who commits regular sexual acts, including but not limited to the actual act of sexual intercourse" and incels wiki says A sex haver is a catch-all term to refer to anyone who is not a virgin
but both places are shit so idk

5 is fine in my book depending on what stage of the game you're in (in this case in high school).

People that have asked out more may not agree.
the thing is, if we take OP at his word that he has "over 1000 rejections", that does not give him any legitimacy whatsoever. that proves that he is a mentalcel. randomly going up to over one thousand women who you've never met and saying "w-would you like to be my girlfriend please" and inevitably getting rejected doesn't make you a victim, it makes you an idiot with no social skills. it's not at all evidence that you aren't fakecel

Last edited: