Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have anyone here been to a party?

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
For me, I went to my first and only party back in 2022 where a former friend of mine who happened to be a photographer brought me along to a party that mostly consist of fellow photographers (who I assume he was also friends with) and the rest were just random people lol.

anyway it was a backyard party with photographers getting together who the majority were low-key assholes and threw in a few backhanded comments toward me probably because I was a outsider and not like them.

Besides that, I just ended up hanging around on my phone, met a few people who weren't assholes, and wind up staying till the very end.

The only "parties" I have is on birthdays where I just invite two other incel friends of mine to some bar/lounge to drink and smoke and have some good food afterwards.

For me, I went to my first and only party back in 2022 where a former friend of mine who happened to be a photographer brought me along to a party that mostly consist of fellow photographers (who I assume he was also friends with) and the rest were just random people lol.

anyway it was a backyard party with photographers getting together who the majority were low-key assholes and threw in a few backhanded comments toward me probably because I was a outsider and not like them.

Besides that, I just ended up hanging around on my phone, met a few people who weren't assholes, and wind up staying till the very end.
parties suck if ur not chad.

No, like I still am today I was an outcast in highschool, so nobody invited me to shit

I have been invited to a party 3 times my whole life and I was under the age of 10. And the only reason I got invited was because our mothers knew each other, the kids didn't want me there

I haven't even been to a birthday party in many years.

I have been invited to a party 3 times my whole life and I was under the age of 10. And the only reason I got invited was because our mothers knew each other, the kids didn't want me there
Is it because you looked like Ronald McDonald and the kiddies were scared?

Relatives parties due to pity invites for the loser autistic cousin in my late teens, but never anything from non relations.

THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFL @based_meme @gymletethnicel @xkcdCleftcel
I don't see the problem. Many normies are incels and many sub5s social circle maxx their way into parties, but strike out with the girls there, as expected.

I don't see the problem. Many normies are incels and many sub5s social circle maxx their way into parties, but strike out with the girls there, as expected.
NOOOO BROOOOOOOOO fukkk uuuuu u defend fakecelssss

I went to a birthday party once in elementary school but there were no girls there

I don't give a shit about those normfag events

Way back in the day I used to sneak into parties because I was never really invited and I might have ran into a friend if you want to call them that that invited me to a party on a blue moon occasion I grew up in a college neighborhood and they were almost frequent like a daily basis sort of thing all that happened was I'm mostly ignored with a bunch of kids and I'm smoking cigarettes in order to do something in the background with my hands so I go unnoticed I don't even feel accepted there occasionally they might be smoking weed and I might get myself High which I end up acting paranoid and wanting to leave anyway because I don't really enjoy myself talking to strangers there's been exceptions to this where I would go to black metal and other heavy metal concerts and Spike up a conversation with a guy who is interested in some similar bands that I like and then attempt to talk to a big titty goth girl and get brutally rejected then I realize I'm ignored by everybody and all my friends I allegedly thought I had or out talking among each other I basically go home gaining nothing from the experience and I lose my time and money

This fucking 2024fag accusing me, of all people, of defending "fakecels?" :feelsseriously::feelswhat:
im 2017 cel . also yes fakecel for going to parties and he brags and he say he went to multiple parties easuily meanwhile i rot on here all day 19yo hhv and yet u call me fakecels

Depends on if we are talking about a birthday party or a club party

Only to a few birthday parties every year when I was a kid

When I was 6 I went to a classmate's birthday party uninvited after hearing about it because I wanted to make friends :cryfeels:

once. I don't remember much of it tho because I drank so much just to cope with the way everyone ignored me

No. A piece of shit normie mogger neighbor that I knew since childhood tried to invite me to his fucking wedding (me being a KHHDV jfl), I left him on seen.

Yes, I've been to parties with normies. I only go to parties for the food, not the talk to people.

Never,not in my 3 decades on the sphere.

Only christmas partys and once went to a truecel friend of mines party. He invited like 30 girls but only one of them showed up

Only few concerts, like rn.

But only for a band listening for free instead of 150 PLN for ticket

3 or 4 birthday parties that I don't really remember when I was a kid.
Otherwise no. I probably wouldn't go even if I was invited.

No and I shouldn't be invited to any

The only "parties" I have is on birthdays where I just invite two other incel friends of mine to some bar/lounge to drink and smoke and have some good food afterwards.
Sounds pretty good tbf

Are your friends blackpilled or are they just incels??

No. A piece of shit normie mogger neighbor that I knew since childhood tried to invite me to his fucking wedding (me being a KHHDV jfl), I left him on seen.
Based
That was the best outcome in that situation you would have just been there to be mocked and make him feel better about his position in life

No, I don’t care for neurotypical activities. And, I was never invited to one because I’m a loner anyways.