Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Relate To This Characters Motivations So Much (Garou - One Punch Man)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

"Monsters have things they want, too"
"and monsters try really hard..."
"So why do they always end up getting killed?"
"I root for them!, What about what I think?!"
"monsters are just cooler"

"Why should the popular win, while the hated lose?"
"Its tragic!"

"If that's how the world works..."
"I'll become the strongest monster, and I will lose to no one"

Garou has definitely made it into my fav anime characters list, basically the only reason I'm watching one punch man right now

I remember when I first watch the episode for that scene (Season 2 Episode 4), it caught me off guard, I never expected to see a scene like that in my entire life, it captured something I thought about the world perfectly, shit hit me harder than I thought possible, I legit felt myself about to tear up

As the years went on from my teens into adulthood I I started to see myself as the antagonist of this world, because the dreams I had, the things I wanted, were in direct conflict with the world, and were labelled as "bad" or "evil". I noticed that I'd be rooting for villains in tv series and anime because their aspirations aligned with mines more, the goals and aspirations of the heroes were always cliche and "surface level", they never aim for anything of true greatness, its always just about pointless simple things that lead nowhere for them

Into my late teens and onward, I always had one impossible dream, to be the end of everything, if I could wipe out everything, the entire planet, I could die completely satisfied

The real reason I likely haven't gone ER yet is because a few dozen people is not enough for me, nor is even millions and it never will be enough, I could never kill that few many people and tell myself that's good enough. I want billions, I want a humanity on the brink of extinction level feat, nobody even has to know that I caused it, I just need to know and that would be enough (but if I could make such a thing happen letting normies know and watching them rage and rush to kill me would be most satisfying, I would gladly accept my death then, them getting to kill me is the least I could offer them JFL)

Last edited:
Garou is pretty based until you see Saitama unintentionally defeat him twice, still a cool character though

Garou is pretty based until you see Saitama unintentionally defeat him twice, still a cool character though

I've already watched the most recent episode, I only hearkened back to it after seeing the scene where he deflected all the bullets from death gattling to protect the boy in the shed

That moment when he said: "Watch carefully!, witness the moment when the monster is victorious!"

Reminded me of episode 4, went back to watch it again

Literally sympathy for the devil.

Relating to villains is an incel trait, I bet. I was, and am, this way as well.

Kek
Anime is cope.

Kek
Anime is cope.

Its entertainment, but every once in a while you find an archtype character that stands out and you can related too, which you likely won't find in western cartoons or tv series tbh

"to go beyond this view point of good and evil"

Based garou as always, one of the most black pilled characters

Please no spoilers though, I can tell this entire series will be animated over years and I want to witness all the greatness in HD

"to go beyond this view point of good and evil"

Based garou as always, one of the most black pilled characters

Please no spoilers though, I can tell this entire series will be animated over years and I want to witness all the greatness in HD

I'm pretty sure that part was from the last episode, I don't think they got his point across well enough.

I got most of the comics but I still have a few volumes left to collect. I can relate to both Saitama and Garou and I can to relate to their character.

I got most of the comics but I still have a few volumes left to collect. I can relate to both Saitama and Garou and I can to relate to their character.

How can you relate to saitama?

Someone who is so high tier he can breeze through life effortlessly and is bored because nothing is really a challenge to him

Saitama is basically the personification of Chad in that series, they only made him bald and plain looking for comedic effect, but his persona is literally Chad, effortless victories in life, and insurmountable power that no amount of effort can ever reach, and he's oblivious as to why he is so powerful (like Chad, who often thinks its because he's a "hard worker" and a "good person")

Last edited:
How can you relate to saitama?

Someone who is so high tier he can breeze through life effortlessly and is bored because nothing is really a challenge to him

Saitama is basically the personification of Chad in that series, the only made him bald and plain looking for comedic effect, but his persona is literally Chad, effortless victories in life, and insurmountable power that no amount of effort can ever reach, and he's oblivious as to why he is so powerful (like Chad, who often thinks its because he's a "hard worker" and a "good person")
It isn't because of his powers or his "Chad-like" appearance, its the satisfaction of finding something challenging to do finding something that challenges the very soul. This brings out a rush of dopamine & adrenaline that makes anybody feel good. Just take a look at Garou hes been through those situations & scenarios multiple times in the manga & anime and even the final fight in the webcomic shows this.

I can relate to Saitama because of his goal to find something or someone to fight and give a challenge to him. Its because Saitama has a void inside of him and I can somewhat relate to that part of him specifically because I feel like that life won't ever become exciting or fulfilling in any sort of way that fill up that void.

It isn't because of his powers or his "Chad-like" appearance, its the satisfaction of finding something challenging to do finding something that challenges the very soul. This brings out a rush of dopamine & adrenaline that makes anybody feel good. Just take a look at Garou hes been through those situations & scenarios multiple times in the manga & anime and even the final fight in the webcomic shows this.

I can relate to Saitama because of his goal to find something or someone to fight and give a challenge to him. Its because Saitama has a void inside of him and I can somewhat relate to that part of him specifically because I feel like that life won't ever become exciting or fulfilling in any sort of way that fill up that void.

JFL don't me you're one of those guys that believes you can only be happy in life if you are constantly jumping from problem to problem, calling these things "challenges" is really just misleading, "challenge" is just a euphemism for "problem", a "nice" and "optimisitic" way of saying "problem". If you like challenges so much then aren't you glad you are an incel, you have to face the ultimate "challenge" of a man born in this era, congratulations, aren't you satisfied everyday with how "challenging" this ordeal is?

Are you feeling that dopamine and adrenaline rush of struggling in life?, do you feel good? :feelskek:

Dude one of the most blue pilled cliche beliefs the average normie has, is that you can only enjoy things that you put effort in to get, that's complete BS, maybe someone who is ego obsessed gets that experience, but a black piller won't, if I earned a million dollars or I just woke up with a million dollars, its a million dollars all the same to me, I don't care about effort, I only care about the destination not the journey

JFL don't me you're one of those guys that believes you can only be happy in life if you are constantly jumping from problem to problem, calling these things "challenges" is really just misleading, "challenge" is just a euphemism for "problem", a "nice" and "optimisitic" way of saying "problem". If you like challenges so much then aren't you glad you are an incel, you have to face the ultimate "challenge" of a man born in this era, congratulations, aren't you satisfied everyday with how "challenging" this ordeal is?

Are you feeling that dopamine and adrenaline rush of struggling in life?, do you feel good? :feelskek:

Dude one of the most blue pilled cliche beliefs the average normie has, is that you can only enjoy things that you put effort in to get, that's complete BS, maybe someone who is ego obsessed gets that experience, but a black piller won't, if I earned a million dollars or I just woke up with a million dollars, its a million dollars all the same to me, I don't care about effort, I only care about the destination not the journey
I don't care about materialism or the "reward" or the "journey" at all. I don't even care about jumping into some sort of problem, I honestly just want a quiet life but the yearning for something to do and my ideals contradicts the quiet lifestyle that I want.

I'm talking about fighting to the death, putting your life at risk every single day and being afraid of everything around you. This is the only thing that truly fills someones void and they realize their individuality by surviving, by being on top. I don't even value my own life and because of this I truly got nothing to lose, you don't care about losing your copes, your materialistic possessions and your family & friends because all you care about is yourself. Going ER is a great example of this.

I was mostly talking about the fights in the anime and how they connect to the human psyche but this turned into something else entirely. But I'll say this, I truly believe in the "survival of the fittest" & Darwinism mentality. Unfortunately because of western society, we're so passive to the point that nobody will truly fight for what they stand for, they're absolute cowards. (aka Cucks)

Garoucel want to fight back.

garou-flashback-3.png