Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I realize that life is meaningless as a sub 5

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
If you’re a normie or chad you can cope a bit with random activities, whereas an incel like me has no copes and only has a regular routine to follow everyday. It was truly evil for our parents to reproduce their stupid sub human genes.

It truly is meaningless. My life is totally unrewarding. I wake up and repeat the same routine without doing anything fun or fulfilling.

It truly is meaningless. My life is totally unrewarding. I wake up and repeat the same routine without doing anything fun or fulfilling.
Yea even playing video games is getting old. Soon I will have no copes

everyday i curse my parents for bringing me into this world

Soon I will have no copes
I am trying to learn art right now but there's just so much to pick up that I'm totally burnt out. I'm stuck in a rut and not getting anywhere. :fuk:

everyday i curse my parents for bringing me into this world
They are obligated to provide us with euthanasia for all the suffering they have brought upon us. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They are obligated to provide us with euthanasia for all the suffering they have brought upon us. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Luckily I’m in Canada and will get MAID soon in a few years

Somebody can say life is always meaningless. I think all life is meaningless. But the inceldom lifestyle is particularly painful and sad

I used to provoke Whites over the Internet for entertainment.

Blackjack1

Blackjack2

Blackjack3