Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elongated life span is the worst thing that can happen to you as an incel

K

kanged

Greycel
It just dawned upon me that we guys in the 21st century are truly fucked to the core.

Incels have forever existed in history, the socio-politico factors of society have always ensured that certain men are denied mating rights. However, at least in the past, when lifespans were short and barely extended beyond 40, the max you would have to put up with inceldom was 26-27 years or a bit more or less depending on when you hit puberty. At 40 or something, you either died fucking someone or died a virgin but you died nonetheless. It was over, the pain, the suffering, the humiliation, all of it was done.

Advances in modern medicine mean that the average human now can easily live beyond 70 if they don't have any life threatening disease and live healthy. That's like 50+ years of inceldom now. The torture has only increased multi-fold.

God, I sincerely wish I die before they find a cure for aging and make us immortal.

Imagine being an immortal incel? That's worse than fucking HELL.

I think if they manage to make us immortal they'll probably have cheap surgeries available by then...

I think if they manage to make us immortal they'll probably have cheap surgeries available by then...
Or gene-editing, complete lifefuel

We were born in time for dating apps, but too soon for gene editing :feelsautistic:

I rather still alive so that way I fuck up the day of the people who interact with me, my sole presence makes them uncomfortable. :feelsokman::feelsthink:

We exist only to suffer, fuck this life