Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I need some bands

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Pretty much all of the bands I listen to are boomer 70s dad rock. I want to find some modern rock bands so I can go to concerts and not be the only guy there in his 20s.

The bands I like are mostly prog rock bands like genesis, Kansas, Van der graaf generator, rush. But I also like normal rock that has a lot of keyboards like deep purple, blue oyester cult, and rainbow

@PointOfNoReturn

king gizzard and the lizard wizard. i too listen to almost the same shit as you, so kglw was a big surprise, it's a modern psychedelic rock band and their songs are good af

king gizzard and the lizard wizard. i too listen to almost the same shit as you, so kglw was a big surprise, it's a modern psychedelic rock band and their songs are good af
bro i have heard about them. i think i might try to get into them. whats a good starting off point with kglw?

bro i have heard about them. i think i might try to get into them. whats a good starting off point with kglw?
listen to flying microtonal banana, my favorite album from them

Listening to non nt music ruined me

We almost have the same taste in music. Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings is my favorite solo album from a Genesis member
wow you are really based. yeah spectral mornings has some bangers. voyage of the acolyte i like as well