Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I missed you guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Download 8
Download 9

@Diocel
@Algeriancel (your yoda larp was fucking hilarious)
@Ping And Pong
@BummerDrummer
@gymletethnicel
@Uggo Mongo
@Dregster666
@WØLF
@GripMaxxing
And last but not least my two least favorite users.
@FullTimeLoser no arab would ever call Taliban تالبان you fucking kike.
@ThoughtfulCel this dude just cause he thinks he has the highest IQ on this forum despite larping as a fucking gorrilla

You must have had some errands in Kabul.

And we all missed you so much too

welcome back

@ThoughtfulCel this dude just cause he thinks he has the highest IQ on this forum despite larping as a fucking gorrilla
Interesting. Please quote where i said this.

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

Thanks for the tag. Welcome back bhai :feelscomfy:

I noticed you lurking in the shadows quite often. I’m guessing you requested?

Interesting. Please quote where i said this.

View attachment 487669
You always think low of other people and talk like you are the shit. Other than that you are pretty based.:feelsokman:
Thanks for the tag. Welcome back bhai :feelscomfy:

I noticed you lurking in the shadows quite often. I’m guessing you requested?
Funny story but i got banned during the Honeypot thing for spamming a discord link hoping to save the community, my ban was supposed to be tempo but i insulted the admin thinking he was a fed and told him that id keep spamming it if he unbans. Which made my ban permanent, its my first time being perma banned and i couldnt appeal for a very long time until i made an alt called Tiredpoorfag yesterday and in the description i said i cant appeal, and then serge gave me the option to appeal or w/e and i did, he deleted my appeal for some readon but let me back in :dab::dab::dab::dab:

You always think low of other people and talk like you are the shit.
Debatable. I rarely ever voice my opinions on users here unless they're objectively human garbage. Ironically roughly half of the users you listed fit that criteria :feelshaha:

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean by me talking like "I'm the shit" I've always type like this.

Other than that you are pretty based.:feelsokman:
I appreciate this though

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10

Welcome back. Will you be discussing your irl journeys while you were absent? Or were you just ldaring?.

Welcome back fren. :feelsjuice:

Funny story but i got banned during the Honeypot thing for spamming a discord link hoping to save the community, my ban was supposed to be tempo but i insulted the admin thinking he was a fed and told him that id keep spamming it if he unbans. Which made my ban permanent, its my first time being perma banned and i couldnt appeal for a very long time until i made an alt called Tiredpoorfag yesterday and in the description i said i cant appeal, and then serge gave me the option to appeal or w/e and i did, he deleted my appeal for some readon but let me back in :dab::dab::dab::dab:
Tfw @SergeantShekel offers you a redemption arc :feelsLightsaber:

Brutal, I wasn’t tagged. Why even live? :feelsrope:

Tag a newcel please.:cryfeels:

I also left when this was 100% confirmed to be honeypot. I came back 2 days ago so welcome I guess

My goal is 2 become a bear i will never cut at the gym and grow my beard out

BECOME A BEAR!!!!!
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: bearmaxxing is legit
Just grow hair in body theory tbh :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
lifefuel

I used to see you lurking in every thread and even thought of asking in the ban megathread why were you banned.

I used to see you lurking in every thread and even thought of asking in the ban megathread why were you banned.
Worst feeling in the world, seeing based posts and debates without being able to engage in them :cryfeels:

Worst feeling in the world, seeing based posts and debates without being able to engage in them :cryfeels:
I imagine, it's my worst nightmare.
How long were you banned for? What for?

I imagine, it's my worst nightmare.
How long were you banned for? What for
Funny story but i got banned during the Honeypot thing for spamming a discord link hoping to save the community, my ban was supposed to be tempo but i insulted the admin thinking he was a fed and told him that id keep spamming it if he unbans. Which made my ban permanent, its my first time being perma banned and i couldnt appeal for a very long time until i made an alt called Tiredpoorfag yesterday and in the description i said i cant appeal, and then serge gave me the option to appeal or w/e and i did, he deleted my appeal for some reason but let me back in :dab::dab::dab::dab:
Since April

Since April
Welcome back, man. This place is our only place. :feelsrope:
Losing it is the absolute ropefuel for any of us. Not being able to talk to people like us an engage in conversations about what we go through knowing very well that people will relate and understand instead of venting it to bluepill fucking faggots.

Welcome back, man. This place is our only place. :feelsrope:
Losing it is the absolute ropefuel for any of us. Not being able to talk to people like us an engage in conversations about what we go through knowing very well that people will relate and understand instead of venting it to bluepill fucking faggots.
Based username man.:feelsokman:
Also yes, this site is my biggest cope.

Based username man.:feelsokman:
Also yes, this site is my biggest cope.
It was supposed to be Slut Extermination Front but it surpassed the character limit for usernames of the website, so I had to go with this one. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 487662View attachment 487663
@Diocel
@Algeriancel (your yoda larp was fucking hilarious)
@Ping And Pong
@BummerDrummer
@gymletethnicel
@Uggo Mongo
@Dregster666
@WØLF
@GripMaxxing

:feelsLightsaber:
And last but not least my two least favorite users.
@FullTimeLoser no arab would ever call Taliban تالبان you fucking kike.

Ftlgrave

Debatable. I rarely ever voice my opinions on users here unless they're objectively human garbage. Ironically roughly half of the users you listed fit that criteria :feelshaha:

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean by me talking like "I'm the shit" I've always type like this.

I appreciate this though

View attachment 487673
Nigger