Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CALLING OUT LEGENDARYWRISTCEL [GTFIH]

What are the 4 curry countries?
India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
But you don't want them right? That's the issue I have. What do you guys actually want?

If you want a 7/10 Arab/Indian woman, well this clearly isn't the place for you.

I'm NOT saying anyone should dumpster-dive, but some people's standards here are obscenely high...

Indian foids make up a minority in the UK. I've seen Indian foids from the age of 18-40 and to say that:

Makes me begin to question how high one's standards are to consider something "fuckable".

I'm not saying anyone on this Incel must have Intercourse/date any foid with a hole, but his incessant claims that "majority of currywhores" are subhuman leads me to believe he's either got stupidly high standards which are not an Incel trait.
my dick won't get hard to curry foids period. not my fault. @Legendarywristcel likely has same problem.he isn't volcel for not willing to fuck something that his dick cannot get erect to

Do you think those cities should get nuked?
Also, why are there so many people there with no limbs and genetic problems? I noticed that everytime some genetic disorder is talked about or physical problem, it is some Indian kid or something.
I N B R E E D I N G
2560px Global prevalence of consanguinity

cosangeous marriage map
I think sandnigs and curries would look so much better if inbreeding wasn't so prevalent.
inbreeding can be fixed in one generation.
In this case I don't think so, it would take slightly longer. Inbreeding has been an extremely in MENA+Currylands for at least 1000+ years. The collective gene pool has degenerated significantly, I believe it could be repaired, but it would take several generations if everyone stopped inbreeding forever.

Last edited:
I think sandnigs and curries would look so much better if inbreeding wasn't so prevalent.
definitely. I have 3 generations of cousin fucking on my mother side and she has 6 toes on her left foot as result.

definitely. I have 3 generations of cousin fucking on my mother side and she has 6 toes on her left foot as result.
Extremely brutal. I have 2 cousin fuckings on my father's side, that I know of, it's proably much more. Inbreeding is a genuine reason why many MENA+Curry people are literally genetically inferior, it's a very sad situation.

Extremely brutal. I have 2 cousin fuckings on my father's side, that I know of, it's proably much more. Inbreeding is a genuine reason why many MENA+Curry people are literally genetically inferior.
yup more than 80% of my relatives are fat and have pig noses from the arranged marriage and cousin fucking.

yup more than 80% of my relatives are fat and have pig noses from the arranged marriage and cousin fucking.
The majority of my relatives above the age of 50 have both diabetes and high blood pressure, this is not due to inbreeding alone, but also terrible diet and lifestyle. It seems that no one cares about health at all in MENA/Currylands.

The majority of my relatives above the age of 50 have both diabetes and high blood pressure, this is not due to inbreeding alone, but also terrible diet and lifestyle. It seems that no one cares about health at all in MENA/Currylands.
yeah they all eat shitty oil foods. shitty meat(not lean) everyday. they also consume lots of soda and biscuits. really unfortunate.
they also gain weight during rammadn as in iftar meal they eat like 2k calories plus JFL
seems like a decent chunk of this site's userbase will call average foids ugly, even if they only have one or two moderate blemishes or masculine features at the max. then they claim to only pursue their looksmatches... as an AVERAGE "incel"

standardcels.co
better be standards cel then end up in r/deadbedrooms

yeah they all eat shitty oil foods. shitty meat(not lean) everyday. they also consume lots of soda and biscuits. really unfortunate.
they also gain weight during rammadn as in iftar meal they eat like 2k calories plus JFL
Spot on. Also tons of sweet deserts like baklava and you have a recipe for disaster.

Spot on. Also tons of sweet deserts like baklava and you have a recipe for disaster.
yup, they also believe in stupid dieting shit, like salt makes a person fat. my mother and aunt also have irrational distaste for shias.

yup, they also believe in stupid dieting shit, like salt makes a person fat. my mother and aunt also have irrational distaste for shias.
It’s funny, but mostly sad that we have these kinds of experiences in common. Ethnics are literally destroying themselves, it is depressing to witness.

I never recovered from the racepill.

I find it interesting that @Legendarywristcel isn't saying anything.

Abo = Australia, nowhere else

Sri Lankans

Abbos

Curries

Idk bro, I thought north indians and pakis as more curry while south indians and sri lankans as abbo.

It’s funny, but mostly sad that we have these kinds of experiences in common. Ethnics are literally destroying themselves, it is depressing to witness.
yup. apparently spic and black Cels do it even more. they also have sake problem at least here in USA
I find it interesting that @Legendarywristcel isn't saying anything.
he would get hate no matter what he would day. silence is good option

Sri Lankans
View attachment 326592

Abbos

View attachment 326595

Curries

View attachment 326600

Idk bro, I thought north indians and pakis as more curry while south indians and sri lankans as abbo.
Abbos aren't called abbos because they look like monkeys you milquetoast dogshit racist, it's a racial classification based on genetic heritage. Australia and India have been separated from each other for thousands of years, Abbos are as close to south indians as europeans are to south indians ffs get your world history straight man

Abbos aren't called abbos because they look like monkeys you milquetoast dogshit racist, it's a racial classification based on genetic heritage. Australia and India have been separated from each other for thousands of years, Abbos are as close to south indians as europeans are to south indians ffs get your world history straight man
when did I say they look like monkeys? Motherfucker that is the most racist interpretation I have ever seen. I'm going off phenotype, where south indians and Sri Lankans look very similar to Abbos.

Last edited:
when did I say they look like monkeys? Motherfucker that is the most racist interpretation I have ever seen. I'm going off phenotype, where south indians and Sri Lankans look very similar to Abbos.
phenotype = what they look like you fucking idiot. Just cause they look alike doesn't mean that they're genetically similar. Wtf is this negative iq apology you can't just say shit and think it's any amount of true

phenotype = what they look like you fucking idiot. Just cause they look alike doesn't mean that they're genetically similar. Wtf is this negative iq apology you can't just say shit and think it's any amount of true
What you look like is what matters in dating. I never mentioned genetics or anything, just their appearance. Women don't have genetic distance detectors, they just see the man by their appearance and judge them by that. If they look phenotypically Abbo, they won't know the difference.

And the first populations in India are the same group of people that migrated from Africa to Australia via the Indian Ocean.

I am trucel cause 5'5, u can't blame currycels for not willing to fuck a curry foid.
The reason currycels stay away from curry foids because curry foids have made it abundantly clear they hate currycels.
Not only that but any success socially that currycels experience and curry foids are always the first to badmouth them.
Just try to impress a foid that hates you theory.
Curries can't be fakecels.
he would get hate no matter what he would day. silence is good option

No, should be banned just for that.
The only thing I think might disprove that is if he looks like blackop2cel, who was 6'3" but could fraud as 6'4"

What you look like is what matters in dating. I never mentioned genetics or anything, just their appearance. Women don't have genetic distance detectors, they just see the man by their appearance and judge them by that. If they look phenotypically Abbo, they won't know the difference.

And the first populations in India are the same group of people that migrated from Africa to Australia via the Indian Ocean.
Yeah, and the first populations in Europe are the same group of people that migrated from Africa to China via, uh, the earth. Do you actually have a brain?

Furthermore, even if you were just talking about dating and appearance, you can't just say "Sri Lankan is Abbo" because the term "Aboriginal" refers to a genetic group.

Yeah, and the first populations in Europe are the same group of people that migrated from Africa to China via, uh, the earth. Do you actually have a brain?

Furthermore, even if you were just talking about dating and appearance, you can't just say "Sri Lankan is Abbo" because the term "Aboriginal" refers to a genetic group.
There were 2 big migrations out of africa. The first one was via the Indian Ocean and is the source of abbos and original populations of India.

The second ones are the ancestors of Mongoloids and Caucasoids which came via land.

There were 2 big migrations out of africa. The first one was via the Indian Ocean and is the source of abbos and original populations of India.

The second ones are the ancestors of Mongoloids and Caucasoids which came via land.
I literally do not care. Sri Lankans and Abos are two different genetic groups and that's that.
Furthermore: Nobody migrated anywhere via the ocean, there were land bridges, which is why abos were isolated for basically all of history. Furthestmore, Indians and Europeans come from the same group of people which came from central Asia (indo-europeans)

Am I the only ugly person on this site who has reasonable standards?

No and I'll leave it at that as I rather not be warned for some stupid worshipping when I'm not.

I literally do not care. Sri Lankans and Abos are two different genetic groups and that's that.
Furthermore: Nobody migrated anywhere via the ocean, there were land bridges, which is why abos were isolated for basically all of history. Furthestmore, Indians and Europeans come from the same group of people which came from central Asia (indo-europeans)

You are right about Sri Lankans and Indians, they are very genetically distant, but even this paper admits they are morphologically very similar. I'm going based on morphology. Genetic distant don't matter to foids if they look the same. The whole point about curry/rice/sand/white/etc is because these groups look different, not because of genetic distance. If you are white looking curry or sand, you will have it way easier.

And Indians do have some admixture of IE in places, but most of the genetics in India are not IE, they are either neolithic groups from Iran or very early migrants from Africa. This is especially true in southern india and sri lanka.

You are right about Sri Lankans and Indians, they are very genetically distant, but even this paper admits they are morphologically very similar. I'm going based on morphology. Genetic distant don't matter to foids if they look the same. The whole point about curry/rice/sand/white/etc is because these groups look different, not because of genetic distance. If you are white looking curry or sand, you will have it way easier.

And Indians do have some admixture of IE in places, but most of the genetics in India are not IE, they are either neolithic groups from Iran or very early migrants from Africa. This is especially true in southern india and sri lanka.
Again, you can't say that Sri Lankans are Aboriginals though. You can say that they are morphologically (NOT phenotypically) similar, yes.
I know this may seem like I am going back on my own word (how I said phenotype = appearance) but the phenotype is actually much more than physical appearance, since it encompasses all characteristics that are expressions of the genetic code.

Again, you can't say that Sri Lankans are Aboriginals though. You can say that they are morphologically (NOT phenotypically) similar, yes.
I know this may seem like I am going back on my own word (how I said phenotype = appearance) but the phenotype is actually much more than physical appearance, since it encompasses all characteristics that are expressions of the genetic code.

Actually phenotype could also be the clothes you wear and the language you speak. I guess morphology is a better word, sorry about that.

I know Sri Lankans aren't abbo, but they look more abbo than curry. I know abbo isn't a generic term like curry or rice, but I was using it like that. I just don't know of any other term for this morphology.

I'm gonna side with @Legendarywristcel on this one. I've tried Chadfishing in curryland and 90% of currywhores I saw were truly subhuman. And yet those ugly self hating whores want to fuck white men. They should only fuck their currycel looksmatch. I find other SEA foids far more atractive than currywhores.

Muh "I think this race of women is the lowest/ugliest therefore I'd reject any advancement from them. Incel btw. :soy: :feelstastyman:"
The absolute state of low IQ volcels on this forum JFL. Imagine CHOOSING to be experienceless if you hypothetically had the chance to ascend with a non-landwhale foid.

Literal autism

Still though at 6'4" it's a fakecel
Every time

6'4 in india? that's Chad tier as fuck

indian men are 5'6 on average

Gay thread tbh. Doesn't matter what I want. Like I mentioned many times before, I get rejected by 3/10 curry foids. My preferences mean jack shit as a 33 yr old KHHV currycel.
I am neutral here but didn't @Legendarywristcel literally admit to turning down marriage proposals from agematched curryfoids?

Just betabux for an old curry roastie theory.

Last edited:
just be average looking and 99 percentile height curry"cel" bro

Cope he is trucel. fucking curryfoids is no different than fucking a goat
men are best offf fucking sex dolls than touch those beasts :feelspuke:
jfl at curry"cels" ur basically a male noodle

I'm gonna side with @Legendarywristcel on this one. I've tried Chadfishing in curryland and 90% of currywhores I saw were truly subhuman. And yet those ugly self hating whores want to fuck white men. They should only fuck their currycel looksmatch. I find other SEA foids far more atractive than currywhores.

OP makes a common mistake which is assuming what I want actually has any real world impact.

In truth, I'd settle for a loyal 4/10 curry foid but the ugly ones are even more hypergamous JFL.
Many volcel fakecel larpers on here who claim to go for their looksmatch but also claim only a 10/10 goddess is good enough for them.

@Legendarywristcel you have a lot of explaining to do especially since you are 6 FOOT FUCKING 4!

I've already explained this enough. Where in live, I see that face matters more than height, especially as most curryfoids are midget tier.

Being 6 4 with my face does not give me an advantage.

Last edited:
What is it with indians and worshipping whites? JFL.

Can you even be 6'4" and incel?

I noticed that curry whores are probably down there with black women as the ugliest women. That is brootal for curries. At least rice women look really attractive. It is so over for curries.

According to some here, you settle for an extremely ugly foid who treats you like an ATM and that will solve all your problems jfl.
What is it with indians and worshipping whites? JFL.

Strawman.
better for Mental health too

I am trucel cause 5'5, u can't blame currycels for not willing to fuck a curry foid. they are massive subhuman materialistic trash.
Based.
Popular vote was iam not a volcel for rejecting used up whores. That's what I made that thread.

Last edited:
but the ugly ones are even more hypergamous
Exactly. Currywhores are at the bottom of the barrel with niggerwhores and yet they are hypergamous af.

Saying that "I don't want to fuck an ugly ass whore who treats me like an ATM" doesn't makes someone a fakecel. Someone tell this to OP.

Exactly. Currywhores are at the bottom of the barrel with niggerwhores and yet they are hypergamous af.

Saying that "I don't want to fuck an ugly ass whore who treats me like an ATM" doesn't makes someone a fakecel. Someone tell this to OP.

Curry men are seen as spineless betas by the whole world. How dare we demand love and affection from a foid as a curry?
"Know your place and betabuxx like a good curry. "
Hope he gets banned

For what? Rejecting ugly curryfoids? JFL.
I would fuck that foid without a doubt

Says the 6 5 white guy. If iam going down, iam taking all the 6 ft+ "whitecels" with me.
Unless you’re deformed, no, but he is prob 4-5 outta ten tbh

Iam arnd 4/10. Id take a curryfoid whos looksmatched and doesnt treat me like an ATM. And obv cant be older than 30/used up.
@Legendarywristcel I think you should come to defend yourself. Also :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

Looks like OP has stirred up a mob against me.

Last edited:
According to some here, you settle for an extremely ugly foid who treats you like an ATM and that will solve all your problems jfl.
Sad to see that being blackpilled doesn't mean they know about alpha fucks and beta bucks.

Precisely this. This is what everyone on this thread is trying to say.
"how dare a curry reject an offer to betabux ugly currywhores."

They think think that currywhores are throwing themselves at tall curries. JFL. Currywhores only throw themselves at white men.
When currywhores marry curries it is mostly through arrangemarriage that is plagued with dead bedrooms.

Basically everyone wants you to enter in a dead end relationship with an ugly whore who only dreams about white dick, doesn't loves you, refuses to have sex and treats you like an ATM. JFL.

I have reasons to believe that he might be a fakecel tbh.
But also reasons to believe otherwise.

From what I've gathered, he is what you might call a "locationcel"
"just betbaux a used whore bro"- :soy:
Precisely this. This is what everyone on this thread is trying to say.
"how dare a curry reject an offer to betabux ugly currywhores."

They think think that currywhores are throwing themselves at tall curries. JFL. Currywhores only throw themselves at white men.
When currywhores marry curries it is mostly through arrangemarriage that is plagued with dead bedrooms.

Basically everyone wants you to enter in a dead end relationship with an ugly whore who only dreams about white dick, doesn't loves you, refuses to have sex and treats you like an ATM. JFL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back