Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CALLING OUT LEGENDARYWRISTCEL [GTFIH]

I see

But have you ever stepped foot on your own native land?
yes I have been to curryland many times probably 10+. one time stayed for a year.

Many volcel fakecel larpers on here who claim to go for their looksmatch but also claim only a 10/10 goddess is good enough for them.

@Legendarywristcel you have a lot of explaining to do especially since you are 6 FOOT FUCKING 4!
Honestly it's also the mods' fault. The mods on this site love to jack off tallfags for some reason.

It's what @BlkPillPres was talking about in one of his past posts. Glorifying those "false gods" and their fanbases being the reason they aren't just straight up banned.

@Legendarywristcel is a gigantic retarded fakecel and the fact that he's managed to stay so much on this website with such obvious larps is astounding to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually just a 17 year old sad that his stacy oneitis won't love him back.

And even IF HE WAS a 33 year old KHHV, who cares, it was all his choice, he is a volcel. Since according to him over 3 fourths of his race is unattractive (which is basically foid tier standards).

He is just a white/asian worshipping cuck who refuses to go for women of his own race.

@knajjd I would really love to understand why you refuse to ban tall members, it's been proven time and time again anyone over 6'1-6'2 here is consistently a larping faggot. There is like 1 exception every 1000 users, but that exception isn't worth letting ALL THOSE FAKCELS roaming around this forum.

What is it with hindu cucks being complete white worshiping soy "men" who hate themselves and their race and wanna be white?

Last edited:
What is it with hindu cucks being complete white worshiping soy "men" who hate themselves and their race and wanna be white?

I dont hate myself

I dont worship white men

I simply demand a looksmatch curry foid. But some of you fkin drama queens blow things out of proportion.
He’s shown me a pic of himself (won’t share on behalf of his request). He isn’t even close to being a chadpreet

Someone here has been spreading misinformation about me in order to get me banned.

Honestly it's also the mods' fault. The mods on this site love to jack off tallfags for some reason.

It's what @BlkPillPres was talking about in one of his past posts. Glorifying those "false gods" and their fanbases being the reason they aren't just straight up banned.

@Legendarywristcel is a gigantic retarded fakecel and the fact that he's managed to stay so much on this website with such obvious larps is astounding to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually just a 17 year old sad that his stacy oneitis won't love him back.

And even IF HE WAS a 33 year old KHHV, who cares, it was all his choice, he is a volcel. Since according to him over 3 fourths of his race is unattractive (which is basically foid tier standards).

He is just a white/asian worshipping cuck who refuses to go for women of his own race.

@knajjd I would really love to understand why you refuse to ban tall members, it's been proven time and time again anyone over 6'1-6'2 here is consistently a larping faggot. There is like 1 exception every 1000 users, but that exception isn't worth letting ALL THOSE FAKCELS roaming around this forum.

33 KHHV. Been posting on incel sites since i turned 29.

Doesnt matter coz of fakeup and cucks here overrating holes.
Nice deflection phaggot. Just admit your stupidly high standards (along with many other members on this forum - particularly Indians/Pakistani males) are a more significant contributor to your Inceldom.

Nice deflection phaggot. Just admit your stupidly high standards (along with many other members on this forum - particularly Indians/Pakistani males) are a more significant contributor to your Inceldom.

No. Ive asked many people in real life and they think i have reasonable standards. Iam not going to dumpster dive though.

Just because someone is an incel It doesn't mean they have to want to fuck anything that walks.

I went to that curry foid IG and she os pretty disgusting, the typical midget fat foids with sagging boobs.

Ethnic females are ugly AF, no wonder why Men from ALL faces go after white bitches and noodlewhores.

he just wants to improve his gene pool bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back