Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss the 2016 internet.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
I went to this Facebook group and basically unleashed all my unhinged fantasy.

I didn't get banned. People didn't immediately label me an "iNcEl". Some girls were cool and they said, "This would be a meme in 4Chan"

Miss those days.

No I was born November 7th 2017 but anyways do you actually believe that some foids are "cool"?
Yes, when they aren't acting like a bitch, or having kids with Tyrone, they can be cool.

Yes, when they aren't acting like a bitch, or having kids with Tyrone, they can be cool.
No they aren't all foid are braindead NPC's who's only purpose and passion in life is to take Chad dick

Basically any online platform is so woke you can’t even really use cuss words anymore or you get silenced

I miss 2016 youtube. The layout was better & there was no where near as much censorship.

2016 was the year that I realised I was an inkwell. I was extremely edgy back then too.

I miss 2005-2010 internet it was pretty chill and a wild west, then it got commercialized and shaped to serve normies and foids and never recovered post 2015 now everything is censored just try to look for "9/11" it will be now full of mainstream crap with no conspiracies not just youtube, google is even worse it only redirects to deboooonk garbage websites that are controlled by kikes seems like a conflict of interest? and who decides that their opinion (that are not a fact) is the truth? They control the world, the press, politicans and stupid websites like those.

Last edited:
bro I miss filthy frank

I miss older normie memes in 2016. Now meme culture has moved over to tiktok where it's been ruined.

Yeah... | SpongeGar / Primitive Sponge / Caveman Spongebob | Know Your Meme

2006-2010 was the best internet era

i miss internet before 2010. In the past only nerds could get access to internet forums and there were many forums until Facebook centralized the social network and made it become normie stuff.

i miss internet before 2010. In the past only nerds could get access to internet forums and there were many forums until Facebook centralized the social network and made it become normie stuff.
I hate that so much

I miss 2009 internet tbh

I didn't get banned. People didn't immediately label me an "iNcEl". Some girls were cool and they said, "This would be a meme in 4Chan"

Miss those days.
Political arguments on the internet were entertaining back in 2016

More like before 2012

I miss the early 2000s internet

I miss the pre-2015 vidya tbh.

2016 felt like the last real year, if that makes any sense and I'm not talking about the internet. The world felt full of life and the future looked bright.
2017-2019 felt like one long, mildly unpleasant distorted year. I felt like I was walking through fog those years, looking to get back to the real world.
Post 2020 feels like purgatory and I see it being like that indefinitely for me unless I find a girl who respects me for who I am and who I can care for. Yeah, call me bluepilled but I still have hope in finding a nice girl but according to normies, im a disgusting misogynist for wanting a monogamous relationship where we both love each other. Kind of feel sad knowing I might not ever get that now that I know what women are really like.:feelsbadman:
I got off topic there but I don't want to make it out that i'm not enjoying my life. 2024, barring me still being gfless and still socially awkward, has actually been kind of good so far now that I know what I enjoy and who I am but the world feels grey and less friendlier than the pre and 2016 days.
The later half of the 2010s was when I began to become an adult so I'm obviusly just looking at the past with rose tinted glasses but I definitly do think the world changed somehow in 2016.

The Internet is basically over.

Disgusting genetically Incorrect blue eyes normies invaded it

Everything sucks these days, including the internet.

Go back to pre 2013 internet, that's when it was at its peak, 2016 is recent and doesn't feel long ago, it was exactly the same as this year

I miss 2005-2010 internet it was pretty chill and a wild west, then it got commercialized and shaped to serve normies and foids and never recovered post 2015 now everything is censored just try to look for "9/11" it will be now full of mainstream crap with no conspiracies not just youtube, google is even worse it only redirects to deboooonk garbage websites that are controlled by kikes seems like a conflict of interest? and who decides that their opinion (that are not a fact) is the truth? They control the world, the press, politicans and stupid websites like those.
This pretty much.
If only youngcels KNEW just HOW MUCH they have Lost.

I still keep my windows xp machine from the year 2007.
kicking ASS

2006-2010 was the best internet era
More like before 2012
I miss 2009 internet tbh
The one time when there was so much anime SUBS available for download in ALL directions, specially BR/PT ones.
A shit ton of forums with cool sound effects. All vanished.

Also when Google used to be Good.,

The one time when there was so much anime SUBS available for download in ALL directions, specially BR/PT ones.
A shit ton of forums with cool sound effects. All vanished.

Also when Google used to be Good.,
I don't understand what is so special about 2016, it was literally the worst year in terms of everything and the only reason why people are ''nostalgic'' about it is because of amerimutt politics which is just retarded

That's when everything was started to go downhill and all the degeneracy u have now, was there before

I don't understand what is so special about 2016, it was literally the worst year in terms of everything and the only reason why people are ''nostalgic'' about it is because of amerimutt politics which is just retarded

That's when everything was started to go downhill and all the degeneracy u have now, was there before
The internet was good up until the summer of 2012 imo

A lot of good games came out during that year as well
i dont include gta v in the mix., but NFS Rivals wasn´t that bad, except for it´s garbage optimization.

i dont include gta v in the mix., but NFS Rivals wasn´t that bad, except for it´s garbage optimization.
Metal gear rising revengeance, bioshock infinite, battlefield 4, assassins creed black flag, not gonna mention last of us or gta v since its quite obvious

Miss those days.

I was 10 back then. Good times. And I agree that it was the last good year in internet culture.
Have you seen "LOL SUPERMAN" by any chance? :feelssus:

Have you seen "LOL SUPERMAN" by any chance? :feelssus:
No but i saw tranny getting butt fucked while his dick was spinning to the "You Spin Me Round" (it ruined that song to me forever) and 2 girls 1 cup, also a lot of jailbaits in pre-normiefied internet. It was a wild west

No but i saw tranny getting butt fucked while his dick was spinning to the "You Spin Me Round" (it ruined that song to me forever) and 2 girls 1 cup
:dafuckfeels:
also a lot of jailbaits in pre-normiefied internet. It was a wild west
Yeah, the feds weren't monitoring the internet as much back then. That's why Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were able to make their pipe bombs and Molotovs.

This, I lived through this major shift. 00s Internet I frequently would call people a faggot online, I even did that on yahoo answers lol and didn't get banned.

:dafuckfeels:

Yeah, the feds weren't monitoring the internet as much back then. That's why Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were able to make their pipe bombs and Molotovs.
the FBI only started supervising the jitenet with the start of windows vista i.e post-dual-core era.