Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made a subreddit for exposing incel tears

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Incel tears is a subreddit that imo has been able to break reddit rules and brigade communities for far too long. I've created a new subreddit to expose it but unlike other subreddits that do so this one does not allow incel talk or anything that breaks reddit tos. My hope for this one is that it exposes incel tear to normies as well and will last. https://reddit.com/r/inceltearcringe/s/YIjpgnr6Sk

Last edited:
Based but i feel like The Bunker would've been a better section to post this in, we don't want IT to mass report your newly made subreddit

I already reported it

Based but i feel like The Bunker would've been a better section to post this in, we don't want IT to mass report your newly made subreddit
It doesn't break any rules. That's the idea. There's no hate or sexism on it. It obeys all of reddit tos. They tried reporting all pill debate as well and nothing happened.

There seems to be a bunch of these subs alike being created recently like inceltearshame
I created this because incel tear shame is a subreddit doomed to be banned due to low moderation even if it has a good concept.

It doesn't break any rules. That's the idea. There's no hate or sexism on it. It obeys all of reddit tos. They tried reporting all pill debate as well and nothing happened.
All they have to do is screen shot this thread then it's over, reddit will never allow an incel adjacent subreddit

This will not go well.

I made a subreddit for unattractive men years ago and it got banned in less than a day

updoot it and comment before the eventual brigading

Any reason
reddit said it was hateful even tho I specified in the rules that hate wasn’t allowed on the subreddit. it was supposed to be a place where ugly or short dudes could vent, but nooooo that’s terrorism!!!

reddit said it was hateful even tho I specified in the rules that hate wasn’t allowed on the subreddit. it was supposed to be a place where ugly or short dudes could vent, but nooooo that’s terrorism!!!
Over. Maybe it's different now. R/shortmen is still up.

IT is where incel and ugly ass nigger sheboon in denial meet .. they definitely need a reality check :feelsYall:

one step closer to fighting incel tears scumbag trash all of them should be exterminated

That one of incels tearing into Andrew Tate by saying how subhuman balding men are is peak hypocrisy.

thank God for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back