Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look like a gay jew in every picture I try to take of myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I think I need to stop trying to take good ones because I can't. I just need to go for it. I've already spent at least 5 years too many being an incel. I need to get on Tinder no matter how embarrassing it is going on there with my basement dweller-tier pics. As a friendless loser, dating apps are my only option since I can't meet foids IRL, especially now during the summer when college is over.
I think I need to just bite the bullet and do it. What's the worst that can happen, right? :feelsugh:

Moggels. I got spitted at by 2 foids today, just because I followed them back to their car.

Truecel trait: The only pictures you have of yourself are baby pictures

You can't take simple pictures, you can't do simple vlogs .... you can't do anything, lmao.

You can't take simple pictures
Most men can't. I foidfished before and obvious incels without friends also had these really aspie basement-dwellery pics like I take. The difference is that I have the common sense to not upload them.

Online dating doesnt work. Not for people like us.

You can't take simple pictures, you can't do simple vlogs .... you can't do anything, lmao.
also fyi I have already uploaded my vlog. It was with my normal voice in the end. I want to remain anonymous though and not be associated with any other personas I have anywhere else on the internet.

Depends entirely on the person.
Well ya bro no shit but its not for people like us. Statistically speaking, only the top 10 percent of men get like 80 percent of the women in online dating. As a member of this site, I'm guessing you are no where near top 10 percent so its a pointless endeavour. Online dating favours those with good looks so you won't even get a chance, but it seems like you're young and you have to learn the hard way so good luck lol.

you could pay for pro pics but unless you have money to flex (sports car, mansion) in the pics youre probably also not going to get anywhere

Well ya bro no shit but its not for people like us. Statistically speaking, only the top 10 percent of men get like 80 percent of the women in online dating. As a member of this site, I'm guessing you are no where near top 10 percent so its a pointless endeavour. Online dating favours those with good looks so you won't even get a chance, but it seems like you're young and you have to learn the hard way so good luck lol.
Again, you can talk about yourself, but not for anyone else. If you do, it just sounds like projection. Different people are here for different reasons.

you could pay for pro pics but unless you have money to flex (sports car, mansion) in the pics youre probably also not going to get anywhere
Not tryna be a betabux. Very few guys have that, let alone guys in their early 20s lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back