Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i lie in bed and count to 1000 to fall asleep it’s not working tonight

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i wish i had better genes, or better parents, life has and will become an increasingly worse state of being forced to do things (study & work) i do not want to do. meanwhile, i live in social isolation & loneliness. life is still relatively good, but i can’t sleep knowing it will get worse due to agepill, family expectations of a job & partner, etc.

life is not a gift, but a curse, a punishment. the survival machine that is our body & mind, are slaves to our genes, environment, and randomness of the universe

i am a useless and incompetent man

Give me 5 reasons why you shouldn't do ER

This helps your mental state

you should count to 2000 this time

Give me 5 reasons why you shouldn't do ER

This helps your mental state
1. tarnishes incel community, further stigmatising unattractive, mentally ill, lonely men
2. not what i want my legacy to be
3. arguably accomplishes nothing (within my value beliefs)
4. why even er when it’s not society or any individual’s fault, it’s simply natural selection
5. i have no motive and am not seeking to harm others

These idiots telling you to count to 69 are brain-dead, you need to shut down your brain not use it

1. exercise some time during the day
2. alcohol
3. jerk off

this does the trick for me