Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I keep missing my youth

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I was watching a youtube video I made when I was 14 and I can't help but miss that time when it really didn't matter so much if I got a girl or not. All I was worried about was making gains, youtube videos and playing vidya when I got home from scoo.

you seem like a good guy man it's brutal that none of it matters

I miss himmler

you seem like a good guy man it's brutal that none of it matters
I don't think I am the best guy since I still sin a lot but even if I didn't and I found a Trad Catholic girl she would still not like me even if I was very pious. Since looks are a prerequisite

The age of innocence is over before you have the opportunity to realize its significance and the nostalgia that its legacy will inspire for the rest of your life. ER actually wrote about a similar experience he had when reflecting upon the egalitarianism of young adolescence in contrast to the depravity and injustice of adulthood and attaining sexual maturity.

You just need more practice

The age of innocence is over before you have the opportunity to realize its significance and the nostalgia that its legacy will inspire for the rest of your life. ER actually wrote about a similar experience he had when reflecting upon the egalitarianism of young adolescence in contrast to the depravity and injustice of adulthood and attaining sexual maturity.
After you are out of college and even halfway through when you are 20 the fact that you failed to get a girl really starts to hit you. I am 18 now and really hoping I can ascend by the time I am done with college but unfortunately I do not think it's gonna happen realistically.

After you are out of college and even halfway through when you are 20 the fact that you failed to get a girl really starts to hit you. I am 18 now and really hoping I can ascend by the time I am done with college but unfortunately I do not think it's gonna happen realistically.
Take consolation in the fact that both myself and the comrade who posted above you just now are old enough to be your biological father. But I can certainly commiserate with your anguish as I routinely had to endure the sight and sounds of young normies, chads and stacies engaging in all manner of raucous sexual debauchery. When I lived on campus the chadlite in the room next to me would regularly fuck his stacy girlfriend and I would be kept awake by the disgusting and revolting sounds of their lovemaking all while envisioning myself beheading them in the name of Allah.

Darth_Aurelius

w
I was watching a youtube video I made when I was 14 and I can't help but miss that time when it really didn't matter so much if I got a girl or not. All I was worried about was making gains, youtube videos and playing vidya when I got home from scoo.
wish I was a kid again.....those were the happy years