Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just want one girl I can spend time with

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
All I want is a girlfriend who I can enjoy my time with, cuddle with everytime, snuggle and sleep with her watching a movie as she lays down on my lap. I then pet her hair and give her a hug, someone I can hold hands with while walking and give a kiss. If I had a foid I would literally dress perfect everyday, put on chapstick, fix my hair to make it perfect, brush my teeth, etc. I sometimes see the oneitis I could’ve ascended with and sometimes reminisce on how different it would’ve been if I wasn’t so stupid back then. I hate loneliness, I hate seeing all these guys even talking to foids. I can’t even rump up a conversation with a foid and talk to her outside of class. I don’t want to be a polygamous degenerate participating in adultery or any of that garbage I just want a girl I love and one that loves me back. Brutal.

I feel you bro. I pretty much want the same thing. Sadly, we live in an incredibly degenerate society so we’ll never manage to get a virgin, trad gf.

All I want is a girlfriend who I can enjoy my time with, cuddle with everytime, snuggle and sleep with her watching a movie as she lays down on my lap. I then pet her hair and give her a hug, someone I can hold hands with while walking and give a kiss. If I had a foid I would literally dress perfect everyday, put on chapstick, fix my hair to make it perfect, brush my teeth, etc. I sometimes see the oneitis I could’ve ascended with and sometimes reminisce on how different it would’ve been if I wasn’t so stupid back then. I hate loneliness, I hate seeing all these guys even talking to foids. I can’t even rump up a conversation with a foid and talk to her outside of class. I don’t want to be a polygamous degenerate participating in adultery or any of that garbage I just want a girl I love and one that loves me back. Brutal.
You know what to do.

I feel you bro. I pretty much want the same thing. Sadly, we live in an incredibly degenerate society.
The sexual revolution caused the degeneracy of hookup culture and extremely promiscuous sex. But at least during the 60s-80s everyone was doing it so even truecels had been able to ascend(don’t know how emba didn’t take that opportunity) but since the digital age it’s impossible to get foids as a sub 7 non NT male

I would literally dress perfect everyday, put on chapstick, fix my hair to make it perfect, brush my teeth, etc.
Shouldn't you already be doing this though?

I’ll see if it works bro. It’s worth a shot
It will work

I feel the same. Even I was Chad I wouldn’t want to be a player. Just want one girl.

You’re not entitled to having someone care about you, you racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, fascist, Nazi, pedophile inkwell!

Shouldn't you already be doing this though?
I pick my lips like crazy due to how addicted I am. It’s impossible for me not to. I don’t wear chapstick because it makes it harder to pick my lips. I don’t make my hair perfect because I’m usually running on time. I’m also very lazy I brush my teeth everyday yes I shouldn’t really have said that. My teeth are ok. But I make sure to brush after I eat as I have to

It will work

I’ll try. What type of deities do you believe in?
I feel the same. Even I was Chad I wouldn’t want to be a player. Just want one girl.
Same man.
You’re not entitled to having someone care about you, you racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, fascist, Nazi, pedophile inkwell!
YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY AND HAVE A RELATIONSHIP BUT YOU CALL YOURSELF INCEL NOOOOO :soy::feels:

I pick my lips like crazy due to how addicted I am. It’s impossible for me not to. I don’t wear chapstick because it makes it harder to pick my lips. I don’t make my hair perfect because I’m usually running on time.
Stop picking your lips that is beyond retarded, if you are running late wake up earlier if you make no effort you will gain nothing.

The sexual revolution caused the degeneracy of hookup culture and extremely promiscuous sex. But at least during the 60s-80s everyone was doing it so even truecels had been able to ascend(don’t know how emba didn’t take that opportunity) but since the digital age it’s impossible to get foids as a sub 7 non NT male
Very true. Most men could do fairly well in the 60s-80s even though society was pretty degenerate. This was because foids had lower standards back then. Foids have much higher standards today because of social media and dating apps.

I read this alone in my bedroom in the dark at 2 am.
This fucking hurts, man.

Stop picking your lips that is beyond retarded, if you are running late wake up earlier if you make no effort you will gain nothing.
Fixing my hair will make me look better only by a little. Also regardless it’s too late to pull any foids anyways I’ve been in my school since 7th grade and foids aren’t going to be running after me in the middle of 12th grade.
Very true. Most men could do fairly well in the 60s-80s even though society was pretty degenerate. This was because foids had lower standards back then. Foids have much higher standards today because of social media and dating apps.
Yes. Fucking brutal, boomers were right when they made those comics saying cell phones bad.
I read this alone in my bedroom in the dark at 2 am.
This fucking hurts, man.
Yup. Even worse when you see all these couples irl.

Fixing my hair will make me look better only by a little. Also regardless it’s too late to pull any foids anyways I’ve been in my school since 7th grade and foids aren’t going to be running after me in the middle of 12th grade.
Everything you do is for foids? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Never began.

Magic shrooms (sarcasm)

I feel the same. I just want one girlfriend I can spend time with and make this shitty life a little more bearable.

That's why I barely go outside tbh.
These mfs are everywhere. :fuk:
Yup
Everything you do is for foids? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Never began.
Huh? No not at all but yea ofc yea if I was getting foids I would definitely want to look nicer. I mean I’m hygienic I shower everyday, I do wash my hair and I am working out and exercising for my own benefits and not for foids. I’m very underweight and would like to have a body and weight I can be happy with.
I think they're all real. Every deity from every pantheon.
Interesting
I feel the same. I just want one girlfriend I can spend time with and make this shitty life a little more bearable.
Yup wouldn’t fix all my problems but it’d help me cope with them better

One is enough. Dont need hoes

Huh? No not at all but yea ofc yea if I was getting foids I would definitely want to look nicer. I mean I’m hygienic I shower everyday, I do wash my hair and I am working out and exercising for my own benefits and not for foids. I’m very underweight and would like to have a body and weight I can be happy with.
The way you are right now you wont be able to handle foids of this era.

she doesn't exist, love is a lie and love is completely conditional

Nope not at all. I have a large list of problems outside of getting women. You’d most likely rope if you were in my shoes. In fact women are the least of my problems tbh.
she doesn't exist, love is a lie and love is completely conditional
Love is unconditional with family but yea with actual women especially nowadays it’s more or less conditional.

Nope not at all. I have a large list of problems outside of getting women. You’d most likely rope if you were in my shoes. In fact women are the least of my problems tbh.
If you weren't so weak you wouldn't have a large list of problems.

If you weren't so weak you wouldn't have a large list of problems.
The majority of my problems are outside my control. They’re a few in my control and yes I’m very lazy but at least I’m trying to fix them. I can’t really fix the most major problems in my life

Love is unconditional with family but yea with actual women especially nowadays it’s more or less conditional.
wrong, love is also conditional with your family, the condition is you are part of the family

It ain't easy, good luck

Your looksmatch will be fucked by Chad on a drunken Friday night.

When 20 years from now? Lazy == Weak
I’m very lazy but I was literally going to the gym everyday now I’m on swim team and I’m literally study maxxing for one class

Also I’ve already specified I brush my teeth everyday and I wash my hair in the shower everyday I just don’t fix it in the morning. Like bruh I literally see my dentist every month or so and I make sure my teeth aren’t yellow.

jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif

you been watchin too many romcoms little buddy, women hate all that sappy cuddling shit

even chad doesnt get this from her, hes just another dick then she moves on the next

jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif

you been watchin too many romcoms little buddy, women hate all that sappy cuddling shit

even chad doesnt get this from her, hes just another dick then she moves on the next
Depends on which foids

wrong, love is also conditional with your family, the condition is you are part of the family
This, and families disown family members all the time. It absolutely is conditional.

There is no such thing as unconditional love.

Even beyond friendship with someone of the opposite sex--getting and keeping friends in general--or colleagues or contacts and so on--people say dress for the job you want, not the one you have--yeah yeah, but the one I want seems to be in lalaland. It just seems so weird to try and primp with the idea that if I believe in her hard enough the tooth fairy will come and spend time talking with me.

This, and families disown family members all the time. It absolutely is conditional.

There is no such thing as unconditional love.
brutal

I still want to believe in unconditional love, even though I have been disowned by much of my family lol

This is why cromaxxing is the way to go for me, mang

brutal

I still want to believe in unconditional love, even though I have been disowned by much of my family lol
I still want to believe things will work out for me one day in my career field. But that's wishful thinking, and has no basis in reality; the universe has other plans in mind for us, namely, rotting and dying alone.

I would literally dress perfect everyday, put on chapstick, fix my hair to make it perfect, brush my teeth, etc.
you should do all of that just for yourself. Self-grooming is a good cope.

Bro, if foids don't want your sperm, nor your money, nor your status, then it's pretty much over for you. Forget about having a "relationship" and find ways to cope in peace.

A "relationship" is just a scheme for the foid to profit on the man, either by acquiring his genes, money, status, etc. There is nothing "cute" about relationships. It appears cute because you're horny and not blackpilled enough. A relationship is basically a pipeline that transfer all that a man has conquered in his life straight into a foid in exchange for basically nothing.

I still want to believe things will work out for me one day in my career field. But that's wishful thinking, and has no basis in reality; the universe has other plans in mind for us, namely, rotting and dying alone.
brutal total blackpill

I've had to cut this pill into pieces and take each with plenty of water

still not there

some day...some day...

brutal total blackpill

I've had to cut this pill into pieces and take each with plenty of water

still not there

some day...some day...
Yeah, I hate how many aspects of my life it has permeated. From zero dating prospects, to zero career prospects, near zero job prospects, and zero friendship and social development prospects, why wasn't I just mercy killed as a toddler, when my parents could tell there was clearly something wrong with me? This life has no meaning, and no purpose; I exist only to suffer. :fuk:

All truecels exist only to suffer. This is the fate determined for us by our genetics. :fuk:

Yeah, I hate how many aspects of my life it has permeated. From zero dating prospects, to zero career prospects, near zero job prospects, and zero friendship and social development prospects, why wasn't I just mercy killed as a toddler, when my parents could tell there was clearly something wrong with me? This life has no meaning, and no purpose; I exist only to suffer. :fuk:

All truecels exist only to suffer. This is the fate determined for us by our genetics. :fuk:
:feelsbadman: